神探夏洛克第一季第三集_9 You solved my last puzzle in nine hours. 这次给你八小时 This time you have eight. 好 Great! 查到了 We've found it. 车是昨天早上租的 顾客叫伊安蒙克福 The car was hired yesterday morning by

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第一季

神探夏洛克第一季第三集_13 太好了 Great. 谢谢 多谢 Thank you. Thanks again. 真可惜 我真的很喜欢她 It's a real shame. I liked her. 她教人怎么配色 She taught you how to do your colours. 配色? 色彩搭配一类的 Co

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第一季

神探夏洛克第一季第三集_6 真棒 干的漂亮 Charming, well done(!) 为她节省时间 不是很好心吗? Just saving her time. Isn't that kinder? 好心? 不不 夏洛克 这不是好心 Kinder? No, no, Sherlock, that wasn't kind. 说吧

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第七集_2 [INT. SERVANTS' HALL - DAY] [Miss O'Brien reads a letter and Bates regards her as she looks up and closes it.] MISS O'BRIEN Fancy a smoke? THOMAS Don't mind if I do. [Thomas follows her out as William enters.] WILLIAM

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第七集_4 [EXT. DOWNTON ABBEY, GROUNDS - DAY] [Robert and Matthew walk together.] ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM I want to say I'll make provision for you if it's a boy and you get pushed out. MATTHEW CRAWLEY Don't worry. I know you

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第七集_1 [INT. GREAT HALL - DAY] [Mrs Hughes does her rounds as the housemaids clean the room.] MRS HUGHES Hurry up, girls, come on. [00:00:36, INT. DRAWING ROOM - DAY] [Mrs Hughes continues her rounds. A housemaid cleans the

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第五集_8 [INT. SERVANTS' CORRIDOR - EVENING] ANNA I think I know where that snuff box is. MR BATES Where? ANNA Hidden in your room. MR BATES You don't think ANNA 'Course I don't, silly beggar. MR BATES Then-- ANNA I bet Thomas

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第五集_5 [INT. LADY GRANTHAM'S BEDROOM - EVENING] CORA, COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM What if she's over turned' What if she's lying in a ditch somewhere? MISS O?BRIEN I?m sure she?ll be back in the shake of a lamb?s tail. CORA, COUNTE

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第三集_9 [INT. LADY GRANTHAM'S BEDROOM - NIGHT] MISS O'BRIEN I suppose Mr Napier will have to manage everything. CORA, COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM I suppose he will. MISS O'BRIEN We all thought him a very nice gentleman. CORA, COUNTE

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第三集_8 [EXT. DOWNTON ABBEY, GROUNDS - DAY] [Napier walks towards Cora who is strolling around the grounds.] EVELYN NAPIER Lady Grantham! I've come to say goodbye. They're bringing the car around to take me to the station. CO

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第三集_3 [INT. CRAWLEY HOUSE - NIGHT] [Isobel reads the contents of a letter aloud.] ISOBEL CRAWLEY She asks if we can both dine on Saturday. There are two young men staying, so you won't be so outnumbered for once. MATTHEW CR

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(190) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第三集_2 [INT. THE VILLAGE - DAY] [Matthew rides his bicycle into the village and ring the bell on it as he comes upon Edith.] LADY EDITH Oh. [Matthew tips his hat and gets off his bicycle.] MATTHEW CRAWLEY Hello. I'd offer yo

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(188) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

This been lovely, Mr. Merlyn. Thank you. 我很开心,梅林先生,谢谢你 Thank you for joining me. 感谢你和我一起用餐 It's been wonderful getting to know you better. 能加深对你的了解真的非常好 And if Tommy doesn't mind m

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

《盲点》第二季出现了很多新面孔,新增的演员阵容包括雅奇潘嘉比、卢克米切尔和米歇尔赫德。第一集将揭露神秘女主角的真实名字。播出时段将由晚10点改为晚8点。 一定程度上因为播出时

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

唐顿庄园第一季第七集_16 [EXT. DOWNTON ABBEY, GROUNDS - DAY] [O'Brien goes to Cora who is lounging unhappily in the shade of a tent.] MISS O'BRIEN I wish you'd come inside, milady. CORA, COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM No. People mustn't think I'm real

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(372) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第七集_13 [INT. MR CARSON'S OFFICE - DAY] [Carson sits at his desk with the telephone in front of him. He picks up the earpiece correctly and speaks into the phone.] MR CARSON Hello, this is Downton Abbey. Carson, the butler,

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(381) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第七集_11 [INT. GREAT HALL - DAY] LADY SYBIL Carson said you were here. MR BROMIDGE Ah, just, er, checking that everything's being done right, milady. LADY SYBIL Only we never heard back. That is, Miss Dawson never heard back

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(357) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第一集_7 [INT. GUEST BEDROOM - NIGHT] THOMAS I don't believe that. DUKE OF CROWBOROUGH Well, believe what you like. He won't break the entail. The unknown cousin gets everything and Mary's inheritance will be the same as it al

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(383) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

ACT TWO [ SERVANTS' CORRIDOR - DAY] [A man walks with a cane and a travel bag.] [ LADY MARY'S BEDROOM - DAY] [O'Brien holds a white cloth as she talks to Anna and Gwen as the house maids make the bed.] MISS O'BRIEN \Neither of them were picked up,\ t

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(747) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

ACT THREE [INT. KITCHENS - DAY] MRS PATMORE Thomas, take that up. [Daisy moves to help him.] MRS PATMORE Easy, Daisy, he's a grown man! I suppose he can lift a meat pie. [Daisy smiles brightly at Thomas as he exits with the tray.] MRS PATMORE Now, pu

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(402) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季