After pops banned ma from working at the restaurant 老爸不让老妈在餐厅工作 because she drove everyone nuts, 因为大伙儿都快被她逼疯了 she was really determined to find a job. 从那以后老妈是铁了心要找份工作 Overqua

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第一季

As a kid, there are things that terrify you. 小孩子都有害怕的东西 Parents, thank you all for coming. 感谢各位父母今日莅临 We know you're very busy, but we felt 我们知道你们都是拨冗而来,但是我们觉得 we needed to

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第一季

Hey, pal. I'm not some grocer who got taken for his register. I go to the front of the line. 我说伙计,我可不是等着注册的杂货商,我不喜欢等人。 Now he said he would be back here by 10 p. m. Make sure you're here first. 他说他

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第七集_6 [INT. SERVANTS' HALL - DAY] DAISY Maybe we should knit something. MISS O'BRIEN Oh, yes, I'm sure they'd love a pair of booties knitted by you. WILLIAM Or what about a Christening mug? THOMAS They can buy their own sil

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第七集_7 [INT. LORD GRANTHAM'S DRESSING ROOM - DAY] ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM How could you not have realised they'd discover the loss at once? And to keep them in your house... But you only served two years? MR BATES That's ri

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第七集_8 [INT. SERVANTS' CORRIDOR/KITCHENS - DAY] [Thomas enters through the back door. Mrs Patmore's whispering to Daisy.] MRS PATMORE I'm not saying poison them. Just make sure they don't find her food all that agreeable. DA

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

Spencer想赎回姐姐的戒指,可是却被人把戒指换成了马蹄铁,这是几个人再次收到了A的短信。Spencer找到了任(姐姐的前订婚对象)

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美少女的谎言

一个小男孩被绑架了,在受害人家里Beckett和Castle遇到了比他们先到场的前男友Sorenson ,由于Castle不是主审人,所以他被要求一直呆在外面,知道审讯结束。就这样两个人之间不可避免的产生了

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 灵书妙探 第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第六集_3 [INT.SERVANTS' CORRIDOR - NIGHT] MISS O'BRIEN I'm sorry. The only sure way to get rid of a servant is to have him or her suspected of stealing. THOMAS Aren't you forgetting we've tried that and it didn't work. MISS O'

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第六集_1 [EXT. RIPON, CITY HALL COURTYARD - DAY] May 1914 SPEAKER Last June saw Emily Davison crushed to death beneath the hooves of the king's horse! Will the summer of 1914 prove as fatal for the hopes of women? It cannot! T

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第五集_7 [INT. KITCHENS - EVENING] MRS PATMORE Open the oven. ANNA What's happened? MRS PATMORE It's that bloomin' Daisy! I said she'd be the death of me, now my words come true! DAISY I didn't do nothing! ANNA Come and sit do

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第三集_1 Episode 1x03 [EXT. DOWNTON ABBEY, GROUNDS - DAY] [Bates walks out of the front gate.] [INT. POST OFFICE - DAY] POSTMISTRESS There you are, Mr Bates, it's in. Came this morning. [The woman hands Bates a paper.] MR BATE

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第四集_1 [ EXT . THE VILLAGE - DAY ] GWEN When does it open ? MR BATES Tomorrow afternoon . GWEN Well , let ? s get up a party in the evening , if Mrs Hughes lets us , after we ? ve had our dinner . ANNA You ? re right . It do

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

Penny举办了一个万圣节派对,这让Leonard、Sheldon、Wolowitz和Koothrappali面对一个新的社交方式和社交圈。

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸

It's happening. I'll give you 10 minutes to state your case, Roy. 开始了。我给你10分钟叙述理由,罗伊。 So tell us. Why do you get to live? 告诉我们。为什么你还活着? I shouldn't. Just do it. Kill me. 我不该活着的。杀

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第七集_12 [INT. LONDON, MRS BATES'S HOUSE - DAY] MRS BATES She worked at the barracks sometimes, and helping at big dinners and so on. That night her opportunity came and she took it. They knew it was her. Someone even saw her

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(344) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第一集_8 [INT. LADY GRANTHAM'S BEDROOM - NIGHT] CORA, COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM If you knew that was your decision, why put Mary through it? ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM But I didn't know it was my decision, my final decision, until to

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(363) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第一集_5 [INT. DRAWING ROOM - DAY] [Robert enters while Cora is embroidering.] CORA, COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM Mary's settling him in. ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM Cora, don't let Mary make a fool of herself. By the way, I'll be going

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(353) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

Okay, so, these guys from the 5th Mass, 这些来自第五团的家伙 okay, down in Dorchester 驻扎在多尔切斯特 Uh, out of ammo, 没弹药了 except for, what, these two bullets 点45口径手枪的弹夹里 in a clip in an old .45 Automatic

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(377) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

I was in school when the ships came. 飞船降临时,我在学校 They were really big, 那些飞船很大 and they said that we weren't gonna attack them 大人们说不会用核弹 with the nuclear bombs 攻击他们 because they might have wante

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(1179) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季