I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed-we hold theses truths to be self-Oevident, that all men are created equal. I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, sons of former slaves

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲稿

Responsibility is a Badge of Honour for Youth (96年21世纪杯全国大学生英语演讲比赛二等奖获得者,北京外国语大学 徐义成) Facing this audience on the stage, I have the exciting feeling of participating in the march of hist

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

史蒂夫.凯斯是全美最大的网络服务商美国在线(AOL)的创始人,下面是他在北卡罗莱那大学教堂山分校2013年毕业典礼上的演讲视频及演讲稿,他告诉学生们,要学着做一个进攻者。

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

The success of a speech is often attributed to the skill of the speaker, with merit being given to speakers who are confident, articulate, knowledgeable and able to deliver a speech with conviction. But often it is not the speakers who write these mo

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

We were like this on the lawn at Georgetown just across the town 我们就像这样坐在城那边乔治敦的草地上 It started out to be a clear day 一开始还天朗气清 Then all of a sudden, this huge storm cloud came over 突然之间暴风云

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Please do not feel sorry for my life. 也请不要为我的生命哀叹。 Only if I know you all happy, I will be happy too. 只要我知道你们都快乐,我也会快乐。 I may be sentenced to death. But if I should survive, I would be willing

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

THE PRESIDENT: Mr. Speaker, Mr. Vice President, members of Congress, fellow citizens: 议长先生,副总统先生,国会议员们,美国同胞们: Fifty-one years ago, John F. Kennedy declared to this chamber that the Constitution makes us n

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

刘诗秋:华南理工大学选手,第16届21世纪杯全国英语演讲比赛季军。 演讲稿: Honorable judges, ladies and gentleman, good morning. I want you to tell me something. Whatrsquo;s the first thing that pops into your mind when yo

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

第40届美国音乐奖(American Music Awards)于美国时间11/18晚间在洛杉矶诺基亚剧院举行,人气偶像Justin Bieber一共抱回年度艺人、流行/摇滚类最受欢迎男歌手、流行/摇滚类最受欢迎专辑【Believe】等三

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

Please join me and welcoming Denzel Washington Thank you. 请大家一起欢迎丹泽尔.华盛顿先生登台演讲谢谢 Thank you very much I am obviously the most unorganized. 非常感谢我可能是这里最没准备充分的一位 Everybody el

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

英文原文: It's nice to be back at Princeton. I find it difficult to believe that it's been almost 11 years since I departed these halls for Washington. I wrote recently to inquire about the status of my leave from the university, and the letter

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

I love you too You know I have to start with by tweeting this 我也爱你们 首先请让我就此发一条推文 so just give me one second I'm a professional so this will only take a second 一秒钟就够了 我非常专业 所以这只需要一秒

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

而刚刚结束首次中国大陆之行的英国王子威廉,今天下午在西双版纳谈到野生动物保护时,引用了一句意思贴切、但却非常冷僻的古诗尽取不知节,力足疲乾坤。 威廉王子的神句,可谓剑走偏

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

释义: make time 腾出时间 make time 是腾出时间做某事的意思。想要表达挤出时间做某事时可以用 make time for+名词/... ing 或 make time to+动词的形态。 例句: I make time for her but I don't make time for you.

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(334) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语