这篇演讲稿是关于奥运的英语演讲稿. Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen: Bidding for the Olympic Games, in a way, an image-creating undertaking. The first and foremost thing is to let people fall in love with the city at first sight, a

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 芝麻街:明星教单词

Faculty, family, friends, and fellow graduates, good evening. I am honored to address you tonight. On behalf of the graduating masters and doctoral students of Washington University's School of Engineering and Applied Science, I would like to thank a

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

英语演讲稿:I love English As everyone knows,English is very important today.It has been used everywhere in the world.It has become the most common language on Internet and for international trade. If we can speak English well,we will have more

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

双语:盖茨致哈佛毕业生的演讲稿(上) President Bok, former President Rudenstine, incoming President Faust, members of the Harvard Corporation and the Board of Overseers, members of the faculty, parents, and especially, the graduates: 尊

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

双语:盖茨致哈佛毕业生的演讲稿(下) Cutting through complexity to find a solution runs through four predictable stages: determine a goal, find the highest-leverage approach, discover the ideal technology for that approach, and in the

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

大学生毕业英语演讲稿范文

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

My Attitude towards to Marks 我的分数观 For our students, marks is above everything. Teachers will judge us from our marks. With marks we can be enrolled into junior middle schools. With marks, we can be enrolled into senior middle schools. With

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I am Chinese. I am proud of being a Chinese with five thousand years of civilization behind. I've learned about the four great inventions made by our forefathers. I've learned about the Great Wall and the Yangtze

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

How to Be Popular Most people would like to be popular with others, but not everyone can achieve this goal. What is the secret to popularity? In fact, it is very simple. The first step is to improve our appearance. We should always make sure that we

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Congratulations! Its your birthday. Happy birthday to you. You were born today. Today is your special day. This is your day. How do you feel? Do you feel special? Whats your birthday wish? You look great- Even better than last year. You are aging gra

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Since ancient times,a tribute to the poetry of flowers did not cease, the plum blossom is the孤傲poet described the regular, Liu Yuxi, the Dow had a lotus flower Zhuo-Qing Lian without demon. Famous, more next-day Bi endless days, for other red flo

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

白岩松耶鲁大学演讲稿(英文版) My Story and the Chinese Dream Behind It In the past twenty years, China has faced three American presidents, but till coming to Yale today, I never realized that China really just faced one university. Alt

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

1200Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, Im very glad to make a speech here. Today my topic is I love you, China. Since the day I was born, I began to have a proud nameChinese. Since the day I began to talk, the most beautiful sentence Ive ever learnt

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Tomorrow will be better I was born in Beijing and live in Beijing, and I love Beijing very much. When I heard that Beijing will have a chance to hold the 2008 Olympic Games I feel very happy and excited, and I hope I can do something useful to build

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Friendship Every one of us, rich or poor, should at least have one or two good friends. My friends will listen to me when I want to speak, will wipe my eyes when I cry, will take care of me when I am sick, and my friends will go together with me side

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

英语演讲稿范文:My definition of success Today I am very glad to be here to share with you my ideas of success. What is success? It is what everyone is longing for.Sometimes success would be rather simple. Winning a game is success; getting a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

大学英语演讲稿范文:关于金融危机 I am honored extremely stand in here for everybody lecture! We all knew that, now the world all is suffering the financial crisis, and many factories all already went out of business the bankruptcy, th

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Dwight D. Eisenhower: Atoms for Peace Madam President and Members of the General Assembly: When Secretary General Hammarskjolds invitation to address this General Assembly reached me in Bermuda, I was just beginning a series of conferences with the P

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

I am very glad to be here to share with you my ideas of success. What is success? It is what everyone is longing for.Sometimes success would be rather simple. Winning a game is success; getting a high grade in the exam is success; making a new friend

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

奥巴马英语演讲稿:我们已走的太远 4月4日,美国总统奥巴马正式宣布参加2012年竞选连任总统,从而成为美国首个正式宣布参加2012年总统大选的人。奥巴马2008年在新罕布什尔州初选后也做了

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲