Ladies and gentlemen, good afternoon, isn t it? Such fine and wonderful thing simply reminds me of the terrible 2012 Dec. 23rd which is approaching every day and we barely have 7 months of good afternoons. Or, the movie has said so but for you, my de

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 人教版新目标初中英语(2013版)七年级下

Students, we come from? To hear this question, I am sure you will say that parents are taken to put us up in the world. Yes ah, one day more than a decade ago, our parents happy with tears and smiles to greet the arrival of the U.S.. But when we came

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(五月)

英语演讲稿范文 I have been in University for about one year. During my stay here, I came to realize that university life is like drinking coke. We experience all tastes of life here, sour, sweet, bitter and hot. I am from Province, which is fa

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲稿

Schoolmates: When you look the lovable animated cartoon, plays is in a stew human's computer games, rides the fast train, is answering transoceanic telephone time, ......Not only your might once realize the science the strength, the science changed t

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲稿

英语演讲稿开头 尊敬的评委,尊贵的来宾,女士们,先生们,大家晚上好!能够站在这里进行演说,我感到十分荣幸。今天我将和大家一起分享honorable judges,distinguished guests,ladies and gentlemen,goo

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲稿

We Are The World ,We Are The Future Someone said we are reading the first verse of the first chapter of a book, whose pages are infinite. I dont know who wrote these words, but Ive always liked them as a reminder that the future can be anything we wa

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲稿

教师节英语演讲稿范文

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

1、 Yesterday is a memory tommorrow is a dream so live for todayjust do it right now.I believe if you can dream it you can make it ,ifyou do you will win if you don't you won't.Believe in youself trustyouself try your best. don't give up ,never give

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Today I am very glad to be here to share with you my ideas of success. What is success? It is what everyone is longing for.Sometimes success would be rather simple. Winning a game is success; getting a high grade in the exam is success; making a new

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

演讲稿:请坚持你的方向 What would you do if you failed? Many people may choose to give up. However, the surest way to success is to keep your direction and stick to your goal. 如果失败了你会怎么做?很多人可能会选择放弃。

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Good morning , honored judges .It is my greatest honor to be here today. I would like to share my English learning and teaching experience with you . I could remember English has been my favorite since my junior high school. At that time I had a drea

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

中学英语演讲稿:高科技无处不在 Schoolmates: When you look the lovable animated cartoon, plays is in a stew human's computer games, rides the fast train, is answering transoceanic telephone time, ......Not only your might once realize t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

英语演讲稿范文:Yes,We can This is for my people who just lost somebody, your best friend, your baby, your man or your lady. Lift your head to the sky, we will never say bye. These are words of the song Bye-Bye. Every time when I hear it, I

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Harmonious Campus 和谐校园 The blue sky and white clouds, hope that somehow the freedom of flight. Teachers and parents, we hope that the healthy growth. Now , Id like to write music to harmonious campus. Harmony is the common feature of all the

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

我认为这个奖项不是授给我个人而是授给我的工作---------一项艰辛而痛苦的毕生投入的人类精神的工作,既不为名也不土利,而是要从人类的精神原材料中创造一些前所未有的东西。因此这个奖项

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

环境保护英语演讲稿:Only One Earth We have only one earth. But now,the environment becomes worse and worse. As you know,there's no enough clean water for people. So many of them lose their lives because of water. In a lot of countries, peop

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

2010上海世博会演讲稿 Shanghai will host the 2010 World Expo. The World Expo in 2010 Shanghai will host the 2010 World Expo. The World Expo has a long history but it has never been held in Asia. So the 2010 World Expo is an honor for all of th

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

General Introduction I am a third year master major in automation at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, P. R. China. With tremendous interest in Industrial Engineering, I am writing to apply for acceptance into your Ph.D. graduate program. Education back

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Very happy and we feel we are one together - young teachers heroic feelings, My name is Ling, graduation Yidu teacher. I was crying my choice too, have work for me sad too, because I embarked on a career like I did not do a very poor teacher, I cry m

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

丘吉尔英语演讲稿:就职演说(中英对照) 演讲背景: 1940年5月8日,由于前首相张伯伦遭到不信任质疑动议,被迫辞职。5月10日下午6时,国王召见丘吉尔,令其组阁;一小时后丘吉尔会见工

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲