[00:22.13]Thank you, Ben. 谢谢, 本. [00:25.17]I couldnt have done any of this without you. 没有你我可办不到. [00:25.33]What for? 为何? [00:31.33]Seems to me youd have been just fine on your own. 就我看来,你本人已经做的非常不

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-总统千金欧游记

[00:02.46]Im all right. Im all right. 我没事. 我没事. [00:17.38]Just so you know, thats incredibly hot. 你知道么, 太烫了. [00:19.22]Oh, Im sorry. 噢, 对不起. [00:35.60]Oh, hi, Gus Gus. 哦, 格斯格斯. [00:39.82]Gus Gus. So much of

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-总统千金欧游记

[00:06.90]- Hey. - Dont touch me. -嘿. -别碰我. [00:23.82]English, por favor. 帮个忙,请说英语. [00:27.34]Thats Spanish, Weiss. 这是西班牙语, 维斯. [00:28.66]Allora, about Eugenio. 请说说您儿子. [00:33.86]He was a good accou

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(253) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-总统千金欧游记

[00:02.89]Please. Come on, can you just admit for once that youve had a little bit of fun? 求你. 你就不能快乐一点? [00:08.57]Maybe a little bit of fun. 可能有些些快乐. [00:13.93]- Very attractive. - Very funny. -很迷人. -很有趣

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(926) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-总统千金欧游记

文本: TINTIN:Marlinspike Hall.M.and G.Bird...__(1)__ won't help much now,will it... TOM:He's going into the Bird's place.What do we do,Allan? ALLAN:Nothing,for now. (After a series of adventures,Tintin arrived at the Navy Room of Marlinspike Hall

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: TINTIN:There!The _(1)_!Snowy,we're saved! ALLAN:Come on!ROW!HEAVE HO! TINTIN:Looks like they are safe too...CAPTAIN. HADDOCK:A captain must die with his ship. TINTIN:Nobody has to die for a ship! HADDOCK:____(2)____...And my ancestor too...

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: TINTIN:Captain!We made it!We're alive!We're...HUH?!COMPLETELY ___(1)___!!! HADDOCK:Hang on! TINTIN:We're going to make it.Great snakes!The captain! HADDOCK:Uhhh...Billions uhhhh...Bliiiistering uhhhh... TINTIN:You alright,Captain? HADDOCK:_

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Chloe: If I can get this bastard open she can't cheat with her rewind... This is bullshit! Fuck you, door! Max: Welcome to my domain. Chloe: You are magic. I have no clue how the hell you got in there, but you did it, sista. Max: The compan

文本: Max: David talking to Nathan cannot be a good thing. This has something to do with Kate, or Rachel. Joyce: Here. You'll love this. Max: I'm drooling like a baby. Joyce: Still can't believe you're a woman. When I look at pictures of Chloe--

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Max: Please... Please step back. Frank: You're kidding. Put that down. Come on, girlie. Shoot me. Oh Christ. You're more like Abbot and Costello. Nice piece. I'll consider this interest on your loan. Thanks. You have until Friday to pay me.

文本: Max:Where am I? What's happening? I'm trapped in a storm? How did I get here? ...and where is here? Wait...There's the _(1)_...I'll be safe if I can make it there...I hope...Please let me make it there...Holy shit! Whoa! No! That was so sur

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

Max: Whoa! What the fuck...? How? How can that be? I was in the bathroom... He shot that poor girl... ...I held up my hand... and then I was back here. I already heard this lecture... Now Kate is being _(1)_ again... And if Victoria's phone rings...

文本: Mr.Freeze:Where is Cobblepot? Penguin:Well,look who it is.Mister Fr... Batman:Enough.Freeze! Enough. Mr.Freeze:Of course.You will regret what you did.Mr.Cobblepot. Batman:The cure.Freeze. Mr.Freeze:There isn't one. Batman:What? Mr.Freeze:Pe

文本: Nun:Oh,it's you! I'm glad you're here,Victoria's sick.One minute she's fine and the...the next she's __(1)__ and the doctors can't find anything wrong with her! Agent 47:Her necklace. Nun:Her necklace,well...well it's on the dresser.She bro

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Dexter:You know,nothing would give me more pleasure than to kill you right here and now.Me,kill the _(1)_ Hitman? Yeah,but uh,I don't need that kind of attention.So uh...oh dear...oh dear...you've done a bad,bad thing.Well,now they won't be

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: CORTEZ: Tommy! Come, join me. CORTEZ: This looks delicious, huh? Tapia snout? TOMMY: Uhhh... no, no. No, thanks. CORTEZ: Tommy, you are like a pampas __(1)__ that has freed me from the stench of corruption, although, I must appear to mourn

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Max: Chloe, this is definitely the place. Chloe: Let me dig up some more clues here. Nope... Nothing, Max. There's nothing here. Just some shitty old barn. Max: Let's keep searching and find out who owns this _(1)_ barn. Chloe: I'm on this,

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Chloe: All you have to do is crank up the IV to eleven. Max: Chloe... I can't. It wrecks me to see you in any pain, but I don't have any right to do this. Chloe: I'm an adult. I'm giving you the right. Max: But Joyce... and William... Chloe

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Max: Listen, when I went through David's laptop, I found pictures of Rachel and Frank... being more than friends. Chloe: Right. No way, Max. She was just posing to tease Frank. Max: If you're not going to believe me, why don't we check out

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Chloe: Between your investigations into Rachel and Kate, what have you done besides get in troubles. Max: You're a bully, David. I saw you harass Kate Marsh when she was going through hell. You could have totally helped her. Everybody at Bl

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文