文本: TINTIN:Three brothers joined,three unicorns in company... ALLAN:Why did you decide to ___(1)___ in my affairs? TINTIN:You're the ones who forced me to come along. ALLAN:Well,if you give me your scroll,you can get off my ship at the next por

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Max: Chloe the Keymaster. Chloe: You know it. Max: Dude, I don't know about this... we're both already in so much trouble... Chloe: You can always let me get busted like you did with the weed. Max: I'm serious. We're not kids anymore. We're

文本: Max: Uh, hey, Kate, I brought your book... Kate: Max, why did you step in between David and me yesterday? Max: I hate bullies. David Madsen should know better. Kate: I was hoping he would. But it's nice to see that you care about me... Max:

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Chloe: I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands... Max: This isn't a toy, Chloe. I do have to be careful how I use it-- Chloe: Screw that! Of course it's a toy! ____(1)____! You can bang anyone with no strings attached,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Max: How about aiming for the left tire? Chloe: Adios, spinning wheel of death... Ubercool. I cannot believe this is for reals. My best friend is a _(1)_! Now it's your turn to bust a cap! Max: I don't know... Chloe: Max, your nose. Damn...

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Principal Wells: Or have you done something wrong... Is that it? Well, Max? Talk to me. Max: I just got sick in class... Um, __(1)__-- Principal Wells: Except you're wandering around like a zombie. And do you think that's the first time a s

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: David: I'm sick of your disrespect! Tell me the truth, that's an order! Whose is it? Chloe: Stop treating me and my mom like we're your family platoon. David: Hey, leave Joyce out of this. Chloe: I wish you'd leave Joyce. Like now. David: C

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Victoria: What's up, Kate? Kate: School. Taylor: That's it? Victoria: That video of you clubbing didn't look like homework... Kate: Victoria, that wasn't me... Taylor: Oh my God. Right. Victoria: Don't be shy. I think it's awesome you set a

文本: Catwoman:Which one lets me out of here alive? Two-Face:Not this one.Time to die! Catwoman:I vote for a stay of execution.No gun,Harv? Shame.This is gonna hurt. Two-Face:__(2)__,bitch! Catwoman:And I thought it was cats who have nine lives.H

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Harley Quinn:Why,why,why,why??!! You! Batman:Get out of my way,Quinn. Harley Quinn:Leave us alone,B-man... just leave me with him. Batman:___(1)___! Harley Quinn:This is all your fault! You've hounded him for years,beat him to a pulp,and fo

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Dexter:Hey there,fuckface! Travis:Alright dickhead,where's the girl? Dexter:Oh,Layla! See? Girl's __(1)__.If you wanna keep her that way I wanna see 10 million,right now,like we agreed. Travis:Well now about the money...I don't have that ki

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Agent 47:Birdie.Where is he? Beggar:You owe me a coffee,asshole! He left with this cowboy guy.Real nasty looking piece of work.They were going _(1)_ I think. Birdie:Too late,47.I gotta do what I gotta do.Tell me Mr.Wade,what would you rathe

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Birdie:Si,mi nina.Yes.Yes,you're so beautiful. Dexter:So.The infamous Birdie.You better have a good reason for _(1)_ me out here. Birdie:Hey,I am here to offer my services.You see,this kidnapping of yours? I'm worried that you have no idea

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Bond:It's over,Rak.You're finished.I know about the kidnappings,the bio-weapons,the _(1)_ researchers.I'll give you one last chance,Rak. Rak:______(2)______.

文本: Rak:Welcome to your final _(1)_,Mr.Bond.You're in Burma.Your last stop,the end of the line,the place where your sad story comes to an ugly end. Bond:So how does it work,Rak? What do you do - fly your kidnapped victims here,and torture them,

文本: Rak:Bond!Help me! Bond:You had your chance,Rak - Rak:Please!_(1)_ me!I'll tell you everything!I'll tell you who I'm working with - Bond:It's too late.___(2)___.

文本: Bond:Nicole,stop!Don't move. Nicole:Hello,James.Fancy meeting like this? Bond:Drop the gun.Move away from the railing.Nicole drop the gun! Nicole:Or what? ____(1)____? Bond:I'd prefer to bring you back alive.But it makes no difference to me

文本: Agent 47:You need to get off the streets.The Agency knows my secure locations and they will be searching for us.This is the safest place I know. Victoria:Can I come with you? Agent 47:You need to hide until I know what's going on. Nun:Oh! _

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Myron Faulke: We've been intercepting these signals ____(1)____.We still don't know their origin,but our analysts have concluded that they are encrypted orders for sleeper agents operating inside this country. General Deems: Just the sort o

文本: Leon Barnes:In visual range now,sir.Preparing final approach.Control,this is Skyranger-One,requesting _(1)_ to land. Dispatcher:Copy,Skyranger.Permission granted.You are cleared for pad number three. William Carter:Going to take more than a