TINTIN:Is this what you want me to see? Easy boy,good dog...You're right:she is a _(1)_... THE SALESMAN:Aye,she is! She's a real crooner! TINTIN:You mean schooner.. THE SALESMAN:That's what I said! And it's yours for 90... TINTIN:Snowy,why are you so

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Max: Damn, ___(1)___. Chloe: You saved me again. Crazy. Now we're totally bonded for life! Max: You okay? Chloe: I got splinters in my ass and leg, so I wish there was a less violent way for you to save me... And now the trains can't get to

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

Max:Welcome to the real world. I need a serious time out in the bathroom. Splash water on my face and make sure I don't look like a __(1)__. Empty. Good. Nobody can see my meltdown. Except for me. Just relax. Stop torturing yourself. You have a gift.

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Max: I need to go to my room and return Warren's __(1)__. Victoria: Oh look, it's Max Caulfield, the selfie ho of Blackwell. What a lame gimmick. Even Mark --Mr. Jefferson-- falls for your waif hipster bullshit. The Daguerreian Process, Sir

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Max: Uh...hey, Victoria... Victoria: What do you want, Max? Max: I am sorry. That's an _(1)_ cashmere coat... Victoria: It was. But there will be another. Max: Well, you always seem to know how to pick the right outfits. Victoria: I do have

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: TOMMY: You took fifteen years from me Sonny... And now I'm gonna make you _(1)_! SONNY: You still don't get it do you! _____(2)_____, Tommy. Those fifteen years were mine to spend! Get him boys, he never understood a thing.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: CORTEZ: Thomas, you have protected and served me well. But now you must leave us before we reach the _____(1)____. I will lower my personal launch. Keep it, my friend, ________(2)________. TOMMY: Thank you, Colonel. CORTEZ: One more request

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: DIAZ: Not so pleased with your selves NOW, huh! Ahahahahaa, Ahahahahaa. TOMMY: Whoa! Watch where you're waving that thing! DIAZ: No more pigeon shit on MY car, eh Tommy! TOMMY: Guess not. DIAZ: You're damn right. Now listen, you know who ow

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: CORTEZ: Thomas, I appreciate your coming. Forgive me for getting straight to business. Diaz has asked me to _(1)_ a minor business transaction. TOMMY: ________(2)_______, huh? CORTEZ: Which is why I thought of you, my friend. I've dropped s

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

TOMMY: ________(1)_________. KEN: What's the plan, Tommy? Que pasa, amigo? TOMMY: The plan is you keep doing that like a moron. Anyhow, we need a driver. KEN: Tommy, I'll do it. I can drive. PHIL: You want Hilary, mister. Not some smart-talking law s

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: AUNTIE: Do me these tings, Tommy...... The Cubans, _(1)_ proud foofoos, mmm, been making my lovely Haitian boys shake de heads. Now they told the policeman where me been _____(2)_____. Dey tink it drugs, them stupid. Now be a good boy Tommy

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: BJ: B.J. Smith. And you must be Mr. Vercetti. Would you like the tour? TOMMY: Might as well. BJ: Well, I'm very sad to be selling the dealership to y'all. This was my first _(1)_ after I turned pro. But now it's time for me to move on. TOMM

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: SONNY: Tommy Vercetti...Huh! shit. Didn't think they'd ever let him out. MAN1: ___________(1)___________. SONNY:People will remember soon enough. When they see him walking down the streets of their neighborhoods. It will be bad for business

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: FEMALE VOICE: Calling all cars, we're losing fares all over town. What's with you guys? MALE VOICE: VC Cabs keep beating us to it. They've just got too many cars - ______(1)______! FEMALE VOICE: Mr. Vercetti, if you're out there listening i

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

TOMMY: Hello? Hel-lo?! Hello? DUDE1: Put it out. There's a dude here. Hey suit dude! I guess you're the new owner? TOMMY: Yeah. Which one of the boats is the _(1)_? DUDE1: It's already in the water, dude, I though you might want to try her out. DUDE2

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

随着我国高铁铁路网的不断完善,坐高铁出行游玩已逐渐被人们所认同。高铁以其速度快、舒适性强、一站直达、公交化运行等优势,潜移默化的改变着人们以往舟车劳顿走马观花式的旅游观

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

文本: KEN: Aaah! Oh, for god's sake, it's you! Oh, Jeez - I'm gonna need new pants! Hey, those psychos from up north - they've been on the horn,and they're coming down here soon.Now where is the goddamn money?! TOMMY: Relax, relax. We're not at t

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Warren: You like to hurt people, huh? Like Max? Like Kate? Like me? Huh? Feel this, motherfucker! Nathan: Get off me... Please... Please, stop! Max: He's down! Hey... come on... Nathan: Stop... sorry... Chloe: Yes, we have to go! Who's the

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Chloe: So lame they don't have co-ed dorms here. Max: Yes, because I want Nathan Prescott in the room next door. Chloe: Good point. Max: Wait here. Give me the signal if Nathan or anybody __(1)__ . Chloe: I won't let you down, Bat-Max. Max:

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Max: Oh my god. What is happening now... Chloe: Someday Dad will get one of them newfangled computers. William: I hope the flash didn't scare you, Max. This is a keeper. Chloe: Not until I see it first! You know the rules, Dad! Max, tell hi

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文