文本: Varimathras:The capital city is heavily defended. Balnazzar is no fool, my lady. This battle can be won only through attrition. Garithos:Whats the matter, demon? Are you afraid? Varimathras:Watch your _(1)_, human dog. Your hollow bra

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Illidan:No! _____(1)_____! It is not done! Malfurion:It is over, brother. Your vile schemes end here. Maiev:Illidan Stormrage, for recklessly endangering countless lives and threatening the very balance of the world, I hereby sentence

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Druid of the Claw:Your pardon. Shando StormragePriestess Tyrandebut she insisted that she be allowed to see you. Tyrande:Who are you, girl? What is so urgent? Runner:I am a servant of the Warden, Maiev Shadowsongshe who _(1)_ to hunt

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Maiev:Elune be praised! I knew you would come, Shando Stormrage! Malfurion:Im glad we reached you in time, Maiev. Maiev:Priestess Tyrande, Im surprised you came in person. Are you here to _(1)_ your guilty conscience? Tyrande:I did

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Maiev:Victory is ours! It has been an honor to fight at your side, Shando. Malfurion:This battle is far from over, Maiev. Illidan has yet to be accounted for, and Ive seen no sign of Tyrande, either. Tyrande:__(1)__, Illidan! Its over

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Maiev Shadowsong:Our forces will be ready to move out soon, although we still know _____(1)_____ about this strange land Illidan has run to. Malfurion:This land is called Lordaeron, Maiev. It is the homeland of the Alliance that aided u

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Tyrande:This was an Alliance encampment. The attack must have come recently. Blood Elven Swordsman:Strangers, milord! They dont appear to be undead, but Prince Kaelthas:Ishnu-alah, night elves. I am Prince Kaelthas. I must _(1)_, Im s

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Illidan Stormrage:Fools! Can you not see? The spell we channeled was meant to strike at the undeadour common enemy! My mission was to destroy the Lich Kings stronghold of Icecrown! Malfurion:At no heed to the cost? Because of you, Tyran

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Tyrande:Illidan! What _(1)_ is this? Have you come to finish me off personally? Illidan:No, Tyrande. You must believe me. Ive come to save you! Tyrande:Save me? Malfurion:Where could they be? He should have brought her back by now!

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Malfurion:You have brought much suffering to the world, Illidan. _(1)_, you can never be forgiven. However, you saved the life of my love. For that I will let you go. But, should you ever threaten my people again Illidan:I understand, b

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Naisha: Mistress, we followed Illidan's _(1)_ due east as you asked, but these strange islands do not appear on any of our maps. Maiev: I suspected as much. These islands must have been formed only recently. Naisha: What makes you say that?

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: FEMALE VOICE: How's the weather looking up ahead? MALE VOICE: Roads slicker than _(1)_ at a 5 star,got a good ___(2)___ all around. FEMALE VOICE: 10-4.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: LANCE: I got us some __(1)__ in the trunk. TOMMY: Holy shit! Where'd you get all this stuff? LANCE: ________(2)_______. You like? TOMMY: Yeah, I like.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: MANAGER: It's on a time lock,You might as well give up now! CAM: Hell, I can _(1)_ the time lock,Then we just need your key code and we're good! TOMMY: Stay here. ____(2)____. I'm gonna check on Phil, I'll be right back.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: TOMMY: We need a stick up man. You know one? KEN: Hey, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, this stuff keeps you _(1)_, man.WoooOOOooo!I could be your stick up man! Stick 'em up! Stick 'em up! TOMMY: You ain't a stick up man, you're an idiot.Now get yours

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: TOMMY: Phil? PHIL: RUN! Run! Hoooooweeeeee! Never get ____(1)____ too close to one of Phil Cassidy's Boomshine stills! TOMMY: Shit Phil, you drink that stuff? PHIL: Hell, you don't have to drink it-just a good whiff will set you off. Hoowwe

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: TOMMY: Hey Phil, how's it goin? PHIL: Heeyyyy, Tommy. Howyadoin'? Ish been too long... TOMMY: I swear you should __(1)__ that boomshine, man, smells like paint stripper. Making my eyes burn... PHIL: Shshs shhh youshelf Tommy, and come over

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

Still in Books and Arts; Book Review;A memoir of Nigeria;Madmen on the ground; 文艺;书评;尼日利亚回忆录;尼日利亚游记; Looking for Transwonderland: Travels in Nigeria. By Noo Saro-Wiwa. 《寻找仙境:尼日利亚游记》

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

文本: KEN: Oh, we gotta redecorate this place. We gotta make it look older.I can't stand this look. Tommy, whadaya say? Whadaya say we put a bar in... TOMMY: You're my lawyer, Rosenberg, not my interior decorator. Got it? Listen to me, The time t

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Chloe: Throw! Max: Get that treat treat, boy! Chloe: The meat is in the street... Max: Oh no. Please, please do not let that poor dog be hit... Chloe: I bet he's fine--I'm sure he is... Come on, we definitely don't have time to waste now. C

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文