文本: MAN:Halt!This is a restricted entrance.For palm grove employees only. TINTIN:Wait a minute.A European just went through...and he doesn't work here!He's a sailor! MAN:No European sailor has entered here. HADDOCK:What?!Thundering typhoons!! T

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: HADDOCK:Billions of... TINTIN:Could you please keep quiet,alright? It's OK.Everything's fine. HADDOCK:Who are you? TINTIN:Uh me? No-one! Don't mind me.I'm already gone! ALLAN:Were you talking to someone,Captain? HADDOCK:Err? No,no-one. ALLA

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Chloe: Are you going to make a big issue out of this? Or just rewind and take the greenbacks for yourself? I hope you do that instead of lecturing me. Max: You really want to take money from the handicapped fund? I know you need to pay Fran

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Max: Man, Nathan Prescott is messed up. And dangerous... This day never ends... Chole: Oh, and thanks, Chloe! After five years you're still Max Caulfield. Don't give me the guilty face. At least pretend you're ___(1)___. Max: I am seriously

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Chloe: My room looks a bit different than the last time you saw it. Max: It's cool. At least we can chill out. Chloe: This isn't exactly my chill out zone ...My step-fuhrer makes sure of that. Come in and close the door. Put on some music w

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Diana:Wait. Travis:47? 47? Report,47! Agent 47:I should kill you,why did you do this? Travis:47! Goddammit,what's wrong with this thing? Diana:We all have our _(1)_.Even you,47.We used to have honor. Agent 47:Diana,I... Diana:No,I had to ta

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Waitress:Good evening,sir.Can I ___(1)___? Bond:No.But you can show me to the boss. Waitress:He's behind there. Silk:My good man.Is there some way I can be of service? Bond:I'm looking for a man. Silk:What kind of man? Bond:...Your kind of

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Birdie:Ven aca,mami.Ven aca con quien te quiere.Si mi amor.So what brings your mean ass to my home? Agent 47:I need information. Birdie:Well,that's my _(1)_! Information! You need information,I find information. Agent 47:At a price,of cours

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Joker: Encore! More! Bravo! Batman: It was never you! Joker: __(1)__.Well,sometimes.Confusing,isn't it? I'd want to know just what the hell is going on if I were you.Let's just say,at times like these,it's important to keep up appearances.B

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: William Carter:That tower's still sending people to the other side.If we act quick enough we can launch a rescue op before - Umm...you wanna tell me what's going on here? Myron Faulke:I asked the lad to devise a test to __(1)__ any more inf

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: JONES: How did Priboi's debrief go,Anya? ANYA: Very easily!Josef had already been badly beaten - mostly by his uncle Jach.I don't know why,but Jach Priboi is one _(1)_ man.So here's what we know now.Jach is definitely in control of the busi

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Lady Vashj:Were sorry to _(1)_ your meditation, master, but all our forces are in place. Kaelthas:Once the chamber is opened, we will destroy the Frozen Throne as promised! Illidan:Then the hour has come at last. After today, the Scou

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Garithos:Now, the undead have begun a new _(1)_ to retake Dalaran. Their primary strike force marched south through Silverpine, but we managed to halt its advance at the base of the mountains. Prince Kaelthas:My men are ready to fight,

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Kaelthas:Hail. Lord Garithos. The observatories have been repaired as you requested. We were just about to Garithos:I received _(1)_ news from the front line. Is it true that youve consorted with the vile naga? Kaelthas:Well, yes, mil

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Emissary:Greetings, Prince Kael. I bring word from Grand Marshal Garithos. Kaelthas:What news from the _(1)_? Emissary:Apparently the observatories you repaired detected a large undead force massing nearby. Lord Garithos has commanded

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Knight:Naga warriors! Grand Marshal Garithos:Forget about them! So, Kael, youve shown your true colors at last. I knew you were in league with those serpents. Now I have all the proof I need to execute every traitorous one of you! Princ

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Kaelthas:What is this, Vashj? Where did this storm come from? Lady Vashj:____(1)___, fool! Something terrible is drawing near! Kiljaeden:Foolish little mongrel. You failed to destroy the Frozen Throne as I commanded. And still you tho

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Chloe: For example, I dare you to kiss me! Max: What? Chloe: I double dare you. Kiss me now. Chloe: Damn, you're hardcore, Max! Now I can text Warren and tell him he doesn't __(1)__ ... unless he's into girl-on-girl action. Max: You're such

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Max: Okay, time for some Chloe cosplay... Chloe: Hey, there you go! Rachel left a bunch of her clothes with me... She's your size. Max: But not quite my _(1)_ . Chloe: Max, you don't have a style yet. At least give it a try. You can always

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Diana:Listen to me.I need you to be brave.A man will come and take you away.I cannot go with you.This is how it has to be.This man is different.He will protect you.Please don't _(1)_ him for what he might do.I'm sorry.Maybe some day you wil

发表于:2019-03-18 / 阅读(332) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文