李小龙(1940年11月27日-1973年7月20日),原名李振藩,师承叶问,出生于美国加州旧金山,祖籍中国广东顺德均安镇,世界武道变革先驱者、武术技击家、武术哲学家、MMA之父、武术宗师、功夫

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

I mean, it is easy for me to put on a show 我可以摆一些花架子 and be cocky and be flooded with a cocky feeling 然后为此洋洋得意 and then feel like pretty cool and all that. 骄傲自满 这么做很容易 Or I can make all kinds of p

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Look directly into the camera, Bruce. 请看镜头,布鲁斯。 Very dapper. He's got the suit and the tie,you know, white shirt.He's so elegant.But he feels like a coiled cobra. 他穿西装打领带之后显得十分俊秀,对了,再加上白衬

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

We both attended the University of Washington.We would get together on campus and attend our classes, occasionally,when we weren't doing Kung Fu or something else. 一起进入华盛顿大学后,在不练习功夫的闲暇之余我们就开始在校园

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

For him to be steeped into that rhythm reinforced why black people have always identified with Bruce and his fighting style.So what I got from Bruce as a performer is...You know, most performers perform like this, right?Straight up. 他沉浸在自己创

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

He's also part Caucasian. 他有部分的白人血统 I think he saw a lot of adversity racially, 当时他目睹了许多的种族厄运 not only around him but within himself. 同时自己也经历了不少 And he had run-ins with English schoolboy

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Film producer Raymond Chow was Bruce Lee 's friend and business partner. 电影制作人邹文怀是李小龙的朋友兼生意伙伴 As head of Golden Harvest studios,he was the biggest film producer in Hong Kong. 作为嘉禾的老总,他是香港最

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

He was frustrated by the limits of traditional martial arts.So if you did karate, you didn't do any ground fighting, or you didn't do any throws.If you did judo, you didn't do any punching or kicking. 他对传统武术的限制感到沮丧,如果用

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

The film was phenomenal success, taking in 3 million dollars in its first seven weeks. 电影取得空前成功 前7周达到300万美元的票房 Costing less than $1 million and generating $200 million,Bruce Lee's breakthrough film went on to becom

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

It is my wish that the newspapers and the people of Hong Kong will stop speculating on the circumstances surrounding my husband's death. 我希望所有的报纸和香港的人民不要再揣测我丈夫的死因了。 Please remember him for his gen

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

It was an instanty,creating a super star whose influence would change the world forever. 影片红极一时,一位超级巨星就此诞生,他的影响永久地改变了世界。 Secret chambers of Han's evil empire... 韩先生邪恶帝国的密室

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Bruce was in a studio doing dubbing for Enter the Dragon and he went to the restroom and he collapsed. 布鲁斯在录音棚给《龙争虎斗》配音,他去休息室的时候昏倒了。 I was called and came to the hospital.And he was unconsciou

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

I tried to make my parents buy me some real ones. Thank God they didn't. 我想让我的父母买个真的给我玩玩,多亏他们没买。 I'm nunchucking, I'm busting myself all in the head.I had the rubber ones. So I'm good. 我玩双节棍老是

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

The thing that I got off him the most is the trust being able to trust your abilities in each situation. 我从他身上学到最多的是信任,无论何时何地都能信任自己的能力。 A lot of times the game becomes too scripted.When if i

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

When Bruce started doing the film Way of the Dragon and he was this huge star on the rise,things were changing. 当布鲁斯开始做《猛龙过江》这部电影的时候,他成为一颗冉冉升起的新星,事情在发生变化。 I think he

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

If you play the film with the dubbed English and then in the original Cantonese you see that they're essentially different films. 如果你看过该电影的英语和粤语配音版,你会发现它们截然不同。 So, for example, one of the char

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

I just always felt like it was such a real raw sport and that it was gonna overtake boxing one day.It seems like that day's here. 我一直觉得这是一项纯粹的运动,有一天有可能会取代拳击。这一天可能已经到了 Let's fight

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Jay Sebring introduced my father to William Dozier who was the producer of Batman and also produced The Green Hornet. 杰伊西布林将父亲引荐给威廉厄齐尔,他是《蝙蝠侠》和《青蜂侠》的制片人 The murders were then followe

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

His spirit is the same as that of the Chinese people,which is never say die, be unyielding, and keep striving,values which are promoted in China nowadays. 他的精神和中国人民不尽相同,即永不言败 坚持不懈 奋发图强,这些品格

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

今天来学习李小龙的爱情观。 Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals,

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语