The public controversy about Bruce Lees death was still raging but it was only at the Hong Kong airport about to board a plane that was carrying Bruces body to Seattle, [00:06.02]公众对李小龙之死众说纷纭,当大家将他的遗体由香港机

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离李阳疯狂英语口语

Bruce Lee faces a real dilemma. He is on the verge of a stardom in the United States, with a projected TV series on horizon, but he has just achieved super stardom as a film actor here in Hong Kong, so what does he choose? The East or the West? Its

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2008

Bruce Lee: if you have another to the extreme, you'll become, all of a sudden, a mechanical man, no longer a human being. So (you) it is a successful combination of both, so therefore, it is not only, I mean, so therefore, it's not pure naturalness,

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2008

Well, you see, uh, the title of that, that particular episode of Longstreet is called the way of the intercepting fist. Now I think the successful ingredient in it was because I was being Bruce lee. Pierre Berton: Yourself. Bruce Lee: myself, right.

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2008

Well, I mean, definitely, in the beginning, I had no intention or whatsoever, that what I was practising and what Im still practising now would lead to this, [Yeah, I know] to begin with. But martial art has a very, very deep meaning as far as my li

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2008

Life of Bruce Lee Takes the Stage in 'Kung Fu' 李小龙用生命演绎功夫 Welcome to American Mosaic from VOA Learning English. Im June Simms. On the show today, we play music from The Boss, Bruce Springsteen. But first, we go to New York to chec

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(三)月

我们的小捣蛋丹尼尔偷偷来到了妈妈的健身房,说是要到健身房做点运动,长大了要当李小龙,结果怎么样呢? Listen Read Learn Clerk: Welcome, young man. No offence, but I haven't seen you here before. Daniel: Of course, this is my first time here. My Mom has

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Bruce Lee has a fight with the guy and he doesn't beat him fast enough,so he goes off to rethink it all,and these tales all had the structure of myth and fantasy little parables about the master. 李小龙击败了黄,但却略显拖沓,因此他开

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

He has been dead for nearly 40 years. But now hes back to promote Johnnie Walker Whiskey in a new TV commercial. The new ad uses sophisticated computer graphics to recreate Lee. In the ad he strolls on a balcony with the Hong Kong skyline behind him

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

本期看点:所有参加《全美达人》的选手都要前往纽约,在无线电城音乐厅进行表演,选手们各个精神抖擞,整装待发迎接挑战。究竟谁将笑到最后?谁又将打道回府?我们拭目以待。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(261) / 评论(0) 分类 全美达人第九季

It got to the point where he could hardly go out of the house without people following him. 已经到了没有其他人的陪伴,他没法踏出房门的地步。 He craved on sort of a soul level to be a little bit more peaceful. 他极度渴望心灵

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Bruce brought himself back through rigorous rehabilitation. 痛苦的康复过程后 布鲁斯恢复如初 I had a similar expression when I would drive down to Torrance to do my jiu jitsu class every week.His expression was Walk on And mine was Walk

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

我们如何判断自己是谁? 赫顿.帕塔尔精彩的表演展示了他对身份认同,语言和口音的认识。他的表演启发听众透过表象,来进行更深层次的思考。这是一个令人愉悦的关于自我的思考。赫顿和

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:艺术与幻觉