So what we are doing right now, we're in the studio with the Rza. 我们现在要做的 是和Rza一起在工作室工作 Got my crew in here,and we're working on a project called Afro Samurai starring Sam Jackson and Lucy Liu. 这是我的组员,我

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

if you couldn't get laid, you got in a fight. 约不到炮 就找人打一架吧 Let me punch this ugly motherfucker. 让我料理了这个王八蛋 In Youngstown. It was a nice place to live. 扬斯敦可是武术家的天堂 Fighting has taken over

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

So Yip Man was a great influence on Bruce, 因此叶问对布鲁斯影响很深 and leaned him in the direction of philosophy. 并引导他走上了功夫哲学之路 Yip Man would not be a legend without Bruce Lee. 没有李小龙 叶问也不会成为

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

I absolutely recognise that my uncle was a gorgeous man.He's got swagger. We love his style.He's got swagger. We love his style. 我一直觉得我叔叔是个了不起的人,他很时髦,我们喜欢他的风格。 He had style the way Muhammad

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

The moves that he could do, 他的武术动作速度快到 you were wondering if they were speeding up the camera. 让人怀疑是否是加速放映的效果 Bruce Lee was like the superhero of the Asian community. You had Muhammad Ali. You had Malco

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Mixed martial art is now one of the fastest growing sports in the world. 综合格斗是现今世界上发展最迅速的体育运动之一 This UFC heavyweight title fight where Randy Couture famously lost his crown to Brock Lesnar 终极格斗重量级

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

It's a philosophy that can be adapted to many disciplines and situations. 这种哲学适用于许多运动和情境 Bruce Lee isn't just a fighter, he's a thinker And Bruce he, he created his book and the guidelines that's tranferable to anything in

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Culturally exposed to everybody, you know,you've got Jim Kelly in there, representing African Americans,you've got John Suces representing Europeans and you have Bruce, representing Asians. 这部电影以文化的形式呈现给了每一个人,Jim

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

We fight alone or all together?It all just take me to show you. 你一个人呢 还是全体呢?我一个人就够你受了。 Blown away then we came out of the place.And nearly everybody thought is emulating Bruce. 真是过瘾 散场后我们出来,

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

We need emotional content.Don't think, feel.That's it. 我们需要意念,不要想 用感觉,这就对了。 Bruce Lee, actor, icon,and skilled martial arts. 李小龙是位演员 偶像 同时也是精湛的武术家 A man able to perform sup

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

He didn't compromise.People really felt that presence about him and felt that influence from him and they just wanna somehow connect with him. 他不会向别人妥协,人们可以感受到他强烈的存在感和深刻的影响力,他们就想去接

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

I said, Dan, is it true? Is Bruce Lee dead? 我问丹这是真的吗 李小龙死了吗? I got a lot of calls. And he says, Yeah Rich. 我接到很多电话,他说是的,理查。 Linda called him from Hong Kong,and he was in a trance on his ow

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

I was called and told by Raymond Chow,You should get to the hospital.They're taking Bruce to the hospital. 我接到邹文怀的电话,他说,你需要来医院一趟,他们把布鲁斯送去医院。 And I was there way before Bruce got there.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

There's a pretty good chance that you'll get a TV series in the States called The Warrior in which you use, what, the martial arts in a Western setting? 你有一个好机会能在美国出演一部叫做勇士的节目,在节目中,你在欧美的场景

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Bruce Lee had a bit part, or a supporting role in the Longstreet series. 李小龙在盲人追凶系列中饰演小角或者说是配角 And this had an enormous effect on the audience. What was it? 但是对观众影响深远,为什么呢? I thi

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

In 1947 kajukenbo was the first to put all these different martial arts in one title:karate, judo, kenpo, boxing. 1947年的混合自卫术是第一个把所有武术混合在一起的项目,有空手道、柔道、流空手道和拳击。 Like Bru

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

The crazy thing about martial arts is people debate and fight over this stuff. 武术一个令人疯狂的地方就在于大家都在激烈争论这个问题。 There's no debate.Bruce Lee is definitely the father of mixed martial arts. 根本不用争

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

All the big, big names in tournament fighting came to Bruce because they wanted to refine their skills. 所有格斗联赛里响当当的人物都来找布鲁斯,因为他们想精益求精。 Joe Lewis, Bob Wall, Chuck Norris.Chuck Norris was prob

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Bruce Lee was a legend. He was a martial artist, philosopher, an actor and a filmmaker who inspired millions of people in their lives. 李小龙是一个传奇。他是一位武术家,哲学家,演员和电影制作人,其生平影响激励着数

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Bruce Lee was a legend. He was a martial artist, philosopher, an actor and a filmmaker who inspired millions of people in their lives. 李小龙是一个传奇。他是一位武术家,哲学家,演员和电影制作人,其生平影响激励着数

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语