Improvisation lives at the core of Break Dancing,where dancers are continually adapting their moves. 即兴创作是霹雳舞的精髓,舞者不断调整自己的动作。 This Brooklyn-based New York dance group specialize in a dance form called U

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Bruce Lee has been endlessly referenced in Hong Kong movies, Chinese movies, Japanese movies even, Canadian movies.But he's also been endlessly referenced in Hollywood movies. 香港电影 大陆电影 日本电影 甚至是加拿大电影都一直都模

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

At the beginning of the film,the sign saying Dong Ya Bing Fu, Sick Man of Asia and he comes back,\Nthere's this whole thing where they give him and he says, Hong Kong people... 在电影一开头,所有一切都起因于那块日本人,独自将牌

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Also in the audience was a 24-year-old assistant director who was yet to make his first feature film. 在观众中 有一个24岁就作为导演助理,完成自己第一部重要电影的人。 John Woo would go on to become one of the most influen

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

As well as studying the science of human movement, Bruce Lee also designed his weight equipment built by a close friend. 研习人体运动学的同时 李小龙还自己设计举重设备 并托密友制作 George Lee made a couple of things for him

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

In some martial arts, an arm grab might entail a series of complicated moves, but not in Jeet Kune Do. 其他搏击术中 执腕可能得一系列复杂的动作 截拳道可不是这样 Traditional martial arts is... seems to be a long-winded affair

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Bruce Lee's philosophy is still being picked up and taught by people around the world. 如今全世界仍然有人在学习和教授李小龙的哲学 Shi Fu Shi Yan Ming is a 34th generation Shaolin monk who defected from China to the U.S. in 1992.a

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Soon everybody was kungfu fighting across the globe,and pop stars from Donnie Osmond to the king of rock and roll himself were showing off their kungfu kicks. 很快 全球的人都在练习功夫,明星们从Donnie Osmond到猫王都开始展示功夫

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Bruce Lee was really ahead of his time in terms of figuring out how to create unique iconic emblems or things that would be uniquely Bruce Lee. 李小龙的确引领潮流,知道如何塑造独特个人特色的或者李小龙专属标志或什么的

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

In Jeet Kune Do, we can sum it up in three important words:simple, direct, and non-classical. 截拳道可以总结成三个要点,简单 直接 非传统。 By simple, it means the techniques we go for simplicity.It is not adding on but taking awa

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Before Bruce Lee, the majority of the Asian characters in western films were limited to being evil master minds like Fu Manchu, subservient labors or commic fool. 李小龙之前 西方电影中的亚洲角色都局限在老谋深算类型的坏蛋 像

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

It's not just actors Bruce Lee has inspired.His influence can be felt in people from all walks of life. 受李小龙启发的并不只有演员,你能从各种人身上感受到他的影响。 Any people came into the martial arts film world,whethe

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

He's universally recongnized as the king of martial arts movies after making only one He died young, aged just 32. Hollywood film. 他仅仅凭借一部好莱坞影片就成为世人心中的功夫影帝,他英年早逝,年仅32岁。 And went on

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

And then there's all this stuff about, you know, how he died the sinister way in which he died. 很多人都在讨论他是怎么死的,他死的有多痛苦。 He had an aneurysm or the death hands got him or,you know... 有人说他得了动脉瘤,

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

He said to Raymond Chow I want to make this film, The Way of the Dragon.I want to write it, I want to produce it,I want to direct it and I can do this and act in it. 他告诉邹文怀,我想做电影《猛龙过江》。我来当编剧,当制作人

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

At certain times there were prejudices against my skin but I never let it bother me because in the back of my mind I used to think I'll take care of the partner. Or just I'll beat your head in. 有时人们会因我的肤色心生偏见,但我毫不在

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

They say that Bruce Lee was the father of mixed martial arts.That bothers me. 他们把李小龙称作综合搏击之父,这让我大为光火。 If he's the father of mixed martial arts I'm the grandfather of mixed martial arts. 如果他是综合搏

And that's why he said,I'm gonna call my new method the intercepting way or the interceptingfist. 这也就是为什么他说,我要把我的新方法叫做截道或者是截拳 Come on. Touch me. Any way you can.To reach me, you must move to me.Yo

It's taken China more than 35 years to embrace its most famous son. 中国花了35年才完全接受她这个最负盛名的儿子 The mammoth series has become the most watched TV drama in the channel's history,and incredibly, the techniques used in

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Despite having free rein to use special effects,it was something Bruce Lee avoided. 尽管可以随意使用特效,但李小龙还是不感冒。 For Lee, realism was everything. 对他而言 真实就是一切 The portrayal of his martial arts had

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记