A Psalm of Life 人生礼颂 Herry Wadsworth Longfellow/享利.沃兹渥斯.朗费罗 Tell me not in mournful numbers, 请别用哀伤的诗句对我讲; Life is but an empty dream! 人生呵,无非是虚梦一场! For the soul is dead that slu

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本

A Pair of Socks (I)一双袜子 One fine afternoon I was walking along Fifth Avenue, when I remembered that it was necessary to buy a pair of socks. Why I wished to buy only one pair is unimportant. I turned into the first sock shop that caught m

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本

语音讲解 1.half of 2.history 3.hide 词汇讲解 hide the truth 隐瞒真相 在英文中,conceal 表示隐藏,掩盖,隐瞒; hide也表示隐藏,那么这两个词的区别是什么呢? hide 用途较广,可指偶然的隐藏、遮掩

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 自然拼读教材英语字母拼读法(学生用书)Book 3-2

The bad news is that time flies. The good news is that you're the pilot. 语音讲解: 1.time flies pilot time 英音:/taɪm/美音:/taɪm/ flies 英音:/flaiz/美音:/flaɪz/ pilot 英音:/'paɪlət/美音:/'paɪlət/ 2.bad news/good n

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

I've learned that life is a lot like surfing. When you get caught in the impact zone, you need to get right back up. 语音讲解: 1.learn 英音:/lɜːn/美音:/lɝn/ 2.surf 英音:/sɜːf/美音:/sɝf/ 3.impact 英音:/'ɪmpkt/美音:

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Ruin is the road to transformation. 语音讲解: 1.ruin 英音:/'ruːɪn/美音:/'ruɪn/ 2.transformation 英音:/trnsfə'meɪʃ(ə)n/美音:/ˌtrnsfɚ'meʃən/ 词汇讲解: 1.ruin 名词、动词 破坏 毁灭 The old house soon went t

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

The moment of realization is worth a thousand prayers. 语音讲解: 1.realization 英音:/riːəlaɪ'zeɪʃn/美音:/ˌriələ'zeʃən/ 2.worth 英音:/wɜː/美音:/wɝ/ 3.thousand 英音:/'aʊz(ə)nd/美音:/'aʊznd/ 词汇讲解:

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

The end of one story is merely the beginning of another. 语音讲解: the only 英音:/i'jəʊnlɪ/美音:/i'jonli/ the end of 英音:/i'jendəv/美音:/i'jɛndəv/ 词汇讲解: merely adv. 仅仅,只不过 The police don't make the l

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

When it comes to women, you're never too old for humiliation. 语音讲解: 单词发音 women /ˈwʊmən/ old 英音 /əʊld/ 美音 /oʊld/ humiliation /hjuːˌmɪliˈeɪʃn/ 词间连读 When it comes to /wenɪ'kʌmztə/ too old /tuːwəʊld/ 词汇

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. 语音讲解: 单词发音 bewitched /bɪˈwɪtʃt/ soul 英 /səʊl/ 美 /soʊl/ 词间连读 you have bewitched me /juhəvbɪˈwɪtʃtmi/ 词汇讲解: bewitch verb. 入迷 S

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Everytime someone rises up in this world, there's always gonna be some asshole trying to drag him down. 语音讲解: 单词发音 asshole 英 /??sh??l/ 美 /??sho?l/ drag /dr?ɡ/ down /da?n/ 词间连读 rises up /ra?z?z'?p/ there's always /?e?z??

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Being a gentleman has nothing to do with circumstances of one's birth. Being a gentleman is something one learns. 语音讲解: 单词发音 gentleman /?d?entlm?n/ circumstances 英/?s??k?mstɑ?ns?z/ 美 /?s??rk?mst?ns?z/ birth 英 /b??/ 美 /b??r/

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

My good opinion, once lost is lost forever. 语音讲解: 单词发音 opinion /??p?nj?n/ once /w?ns/ 词间连读 once lost is lost forever /w?nsl?st?zl?stf?r?ev?/ 词汇讲解 1. opinion noun. 意见 He asked different people for their opinions. 他

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Homesickness is like most sicknesses. It will make you feel wretched, and then it will move on to somebody else. 语音讲解: 单词发音 homesickness 英/ˈhəʊmsɪknəs/ 美 /ˈhoʊmsɪknəs/ sicknesses /ˈsɪknəsɪz/ 词间连读 homesicknes

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

You can have anything you want. You just need to stop waiting for someone to tell you you deserve it. 一切.png 语音讲解: 单词发音 anything /ˈeniɪŋ/ deserve /dɪˈzɜːv/ 词间连读 tell you /telju/ deserve it /dɪˈzɜːvɪt/ 词汇讲

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Don't force something that doesn't come naturally. We all have to accept our limitations in life. 强求.png 语音讲解: 单词发音 naturally /ˈntʃrəli/ accept /əkˈsept/ limitation /ˌlɪmɪˈteɪʃn/ 连词发音 don't force something /də

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

I'm not willing to gamble my whole life on someone who's not quite sure. I'm still looking for something more extraordinary than that. 语音讲解: 单词发音 willing /ˈwɪlɪŋ/ gamble /ˈɡmbl/ extraordinary /ɪkˈstrɔːdnri/ 连词发音 wh

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Try to recapture the happiness within yourself. Think of all the beauty in everything around you and be happy. 语音讲解: 单词发音 recapture /ˌriːˈkptʃə(r)/ happiness /ˈhpinəs/ beauty /ˈbjuːti/ 连词发音 think of all /ɪŋkəv'ɔː

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

How could humans create so many angles when their behavior is so convoluted and illogical? 语音讲解: 单词发音 behavior /bɪˈheɪvjə(r)/ convoluted /ˈkɒnvəluːtɪd/ illogical /ɪˈlɒdʒɪkl/ 连词发音 behavior is so /bɪˈheɪvjərɪ

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读