General opinion makes out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. Seems to me that love is everywhere. 语音讲解 单词发音 general adj. 一般的,普通的;综合的;大体的 greed n. 贪婪,贪心 连词发音

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

My courage always rises with every attempt to intimidate me. 语音讲解 单词发音 courage /ˈkʌrɪdʒ $ ˈkɜːr-/ rises /raɪzɪz/ attempt /əˈtempt/ 连词发音 with every attempt to intimidate /wɪˈevrijəˈtemptʊwɪnˈtɪmədeɪt/ 轻读重

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 自然拼读教材英语字母拼读法(学生用书)Book 3-2

Take the sourest lemon that life has to offer and turn it into something resembling lemonade. 语音讲解 单词发音 sourest 有酸味的 lemon n.柠檬 lemonade n.柠檬水 resembling 连词发音 take the sourest lemon and turn it into 轻读重读

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

The only way you could meet my crazy was by doing something crazy yourself. 语音讲解 单词发音 crazy adj.疯狂的;狂热的,着迷的 could aux.能够 yourself pron. 你自己 连词发音 the only 轻读重读 重读:only meet crazines

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

If I don't learn to face my grief, it would be like taking in a deep breath and holding that breath for the rest of my life. 语音讲解 单词发音 grief n.悲痛;忧伤;不幸 ie字母组合发/i:/的单词:cookie,niece,piece,field,relief,b

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our choices. 语音讲解 单词发音 abilities n.能力,才能 truly adv.真实地,不假;真诚地 choices n.选择 连词发音 it is not our abilities 轻读重读 重读:not/cho

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul, that plants a fire in our hearts, and brings peace to our minds. 语音讲解 单词发音 soul n.灵魂;心灵;精神;鬼魂 kind adj.和蔼的;宽容的;令人感激的 mind n.理智,精神

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

The more I think about things, the more I see no rhyme or reason in life. 语音讲解 单词发音 rhyme n. 韵律;韵脚;韵文;押韵词 连词发音 more I think about things 轻读重读 重读:things/rhyme/reason 弱读:the/or 词汇讲

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Without secrets, without the hoarding of knowledge and information, we can finally realize our potential 语音讲解 单词发音 without /wɪˈaʊt $ wɪˈaut/ secrets /ˈsiːkrɪts/ hoarding/ˈhɔːdɪŋ $ ˈhɔːr-/ potential/pəˈtenʃəl/ 连词发

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Don't trust the right thing done for the wrong reason. The why of the thing, that's the foundation. 语音讲解 单词发音 单词发音 done /dʌn/ foundation /faʊnˈdeɪʃən/ 连词发音 why of /waɪjəv/ 轻读重读 重读:why 弱读:the

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读