Legal advice Marshaller Pormer was a young lawyer. One day a neighbour entered his office, and asked, What can I do if another man's dog entered my yard and killed one of my chickens? Mr. Pormer replied ,That the damage done could be clacked from the

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本

Why do women think the only way to get a man to do what they want is to manipulate them? 语音讲解: 1.women /'w?m?n/ 2.the only //?i j'??nl?/ 3.manipulate /m?'n?pj?le?t/ 词汇讲解 control 控制 control freak控制欲强烈的人 manipulate 操

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 自然拼读教材英语字母拼读法(学生用书)Book 3-2

A few times in my life, I've had moments of absolute clarity. 语音讲解: 1.moment/'m??m(?)nt/ 2.absolute clarity /'?bs?lu?t/ /'kl?r?t?/ 词汇讲解: 1.a moment of a moment of weakness 一时脆弱 There followed a moment of silence. 紧接着一

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 自然拼读教材英语字母拼读法(学生用书)Book 3-2

God keeps reminding me I'm lucky to be alive. 我还活着 语音讲解: 1.God 英音:/ɡɔd/美音:/ɡɑd/ 2.remind 英音:/rɪ'maɪnd/美音:/rɪ'maɪnd/ 3.alive 英音:/ə'laɪv/美音:/ə'laɪv/ 词汇讲解: remind sb.(that)...vt

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Libertyin case you've forgotten, is a soul's right to breathe. Without liberty, man is a syncope. 语音讲解: 1.liberty 英音:/'lɪbətɪ/美音:/'lɪbɚti/ 2.forgotten 英音:/fə'ɡɒtn/美音:/fɚ'ɡɑtn/ 3.breathe 英音:/briː/美音

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Principles are like prayers. Noble, of course, but awkward at a party. 语音讲解: 1.principle 英音:/'prɪnsɪp(ə)l/美音:/'prɪnsəpl/ 2.prayer 英音:/preə/美音:/prɛr/ 3.noble 英音:/'nəʊb(ə)l/美音:/'nobl/ 4.awkward 英音

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

I cannot believe that anyone can deserve you. But it seems I'm overruled. 语音讲解: 单词发音 deserve 英 /dɪˈzɜːv/ 美 /dɪˈzɜːrv/ seems /siːmz/ overruled 英 /ˌəʊvəˈruːld/ 美 /ˌoʊvərˈruːld/ 词间连读 but it seems I'm

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Sometimes when you take two ordinary things and put them together at just the right time, there's a chance they'll become two less ordinary things. 语音讲解: 单词发音 ordinary 英 /ˈɔːdnri/ 美 /ˈɔːrdneri/ chance 英 /tʃɑːns/ 美 /

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

A person should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. 语音讲解: 单词发音 believe /bɪˈliːv/ ism /ˈɪzəm/ 词间连读 should not believe in an ism /ʃədnɒtbɪˈliːvɪnənˈɪzəm/ he should believe in himself/hiʃədbɪ

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

At some point, everything is gonna go south on you. Now you can either accept that or you can get to work. That's all it is. 语音讲解: 单词发音 south /saʊ/ either/ˈaɪə(r)/ /ˈiːə(r)/ accept /əkˈsept/ 连词发音 can either accept t

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Fathers don't like to admit it when their daughters are capable of running their own lives. It means we've become spectators. 爸爸 语音讲解: 单词发音 admit /ədˈmɪt/ daughters /ˈdɔːtə(r)/ running /ˈrʌnɪŋ/ 连词发音 admit it w

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Beware of mediocrity, it's the fungus of the mind. We must constantly fight against it. 语音讲解: 单词发音 mediocrity 英 /ˌmiːdiˈɒkrəti/ 美/ˌmiːdiˈɑːkrəti/ fungus /ˈfʌŋɡəs/ mind /maɪnd/ against /əˈɡenst/ 连词发音 b

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

You can't let the practical get you down. You gotta keep going to what you love. 语音讲解: 单词发音 practical /ˈprktɪkl/ going /ˈɡəʊɪŋ/ 连词发音 can't let the practical /kɑːntletəˈprktɪkl/ get you down /ɡetʃudaʊn/ what y

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

All that's needed for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing. 语音讲解: 单词发音 evil /ˈiːvl/ triumph /ˈtraɪəmf/ needed /niːdɪd/ men/men/ 连词发音 that good men /ətɡʊdmen/ 轻读重读 重读:all/evil/triumph/good men/d

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

本期内容: Ifyouwantsuccess,you'llneedtobeself-disciplined.Therewillbethingsinlifeyouhavetogiveupinordertoreachyourgoals. 如果你想成功,你需要自律。为了达到目标,人生中有些事情不得已只能放弃。 Youmightnotbeable

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

本期内容: Let bygones be bygones 既往不咎 首先我们来学习一个单词 bygone 往事 再来学习一个词组 let sth be sth 让某事成为某事 let me be your friend 让我成为你的朋友

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

本期内容: Men only weep when deeply hurt. 男人有泪不轻弹 1.连读men only 2.吐字清楚,发音饱满 Men only weep when deeply hurt. 男人有泪不轻弹

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

本期内容: Youarestrongerthanyouthink. Mostpeopleunderestimatetheirstrength. Asyougothroughyourday,challengeyourcapacity.Testyourlimits. Pushyourself,tofindyourtrueboundariesanddefineyourstrength. Whenyoudiscoverhowmuchyouvereallygot,youmaysurpr

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

本期内容: Inordertofeelcompelledtoliveapowerfulandmeaningfullife,youmustloveyou. 为了让生活有意义并充满能量,你必须爱自己。 Takecareofyouractionsandhowyouliveeachday,andthiswillbereflectedinyourthoughtsandemotionalstateofmi

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

本期内容: The first step is as good as half over 第一步是关键的一步 这里,我们可以学习形容词的比较级 Ais as good as B A和B一样好同理 A is not asgood as B 的意思是 A没有B好 A比不上B

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读