My mum always said, the things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end. 语音讲解: 单词发音 always /ˈɔːlweɪz/ said /sed/ end /end/ 词间连读 coming back to us in the end /ˈkʌmɪŋbktəwəzɪnijend/ 词汇讲解 lose verb.

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 自然拼读教材英语字母拼读法(学生用书)Book 3-2

Legends are but stories about ordinary people doing extraordinary things. Of course, it takes courage and imagination. Not everybody has that. 语音讲解: 1.ordinary-extraordinary/'ɔːdɪn(ə)rɪ//ɪk'strɔːd(ə)n(ə)rɪ/ 2.imagination/ɪ,mdʒɪ

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(249) / 评论(0) 分类 自然拼读教材英语字母拼读法(学生用书)Book 3-2

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. 语音讲解 1.important 鼻爆音/?m?p?:tnt/ 2.born /b?:n/ 2.find out 词汇讲解 find/find out/look for辨析 find,find out,look for都含有寻找、找

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 自然拼读教材英语字母拼读法(学生用书)Book 3-2

You've got to travel over a lot more string to get to the pearls. 语音讲解 1.travel 英音:/'trv(ə)l/美音:/'trvl/ 2.string 英音:/strɪŋ/美音:/strɪŋ/ 3.pearl 英音:/pɜːl/美音:/pɝl/ 词汇讲解 1. a lot more 多更多 T

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 自然拼读教材英语字母拼读法(学生用书)Book 3-2

Peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy. 语音讲解 1.stick 英音:/stɪk/美音:/stɪk/ 2.having a连读 /'hvɪŋə/ 3.the other /i 'ʌə/ 词汇讲解 stick 1)动词-粘贴 We just stuck it to the window... 我们就把它贴在窗

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 自然拼读教材英语字母拼读法(学生用书)Book 3-2

语音讲解: 舌侧音 1.claim 英音:/kleɪm/美音:/klem/ 2.shoulder 英音:/'ʃəʊldə/美音:/'ʃoldɚ/ 3.this shoulder 英音:/ɪ'ʃəʊldə/美音:/ɪ'ʃoldɚ/ 词汇讲解: 1.claim verb. 声称 He was too modest to claim the

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Land is the only thing that matters. It's the only thing that lasts. 语音讲解: 1.the only 英音/ij'əʊnlɪ/ 美音:/ij'onli/ 2.that matters/that lasts 3.lasts 英音:/lɑːsts/美音:/lsts/ 词汇讲解: 1.matter verb. 要紧 重要 I

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

What matters more? Heath or power? What matters is to have power over the maintenance of our own health. 语音讲解: 1.health 英音:/hel/美音:/hɛl/ 2.power 英音:/'paʊə/美音:/'paʊɚ/ 3.maintenance 英音:/'meɪnt(ə)nəns/美音

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Every desire, every action corresponds to another. 语音讲解: 1.every action 英音:/'evrɪj'kʃ(ə)n/美音:/'ɛvrij'kʃən/ 2.correspond 英音:/kɒrɪ'spɒnd/美音:/ˌkɔrə'spɑnd/ 3.to another 英音:/tuwə'nʌə/美音:/tuwə'

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

I had everything to prove to my family, but more to prove to myself. Like every young man, I had to make my own way. 语音讲解: 1.连读技巧:辅音+元音 2.prove 英音:/pruːv/美音:/pruv/ 3.own 英音:/əʊn/美音:/on/ 独自闯荡

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

My motto is if you wanna win the lottery, you have to make the money to buy a ticket. 语音讲解: 单词发音 motto /ˈmɒtəʊ ˈmɑːtoʊ/ lottery /ˈlɒtəri ˈlɑː-/ ticket /ˈtɪkɪt/ 连词发音 motto is /ˈmɒtəʊwɪz/ make the money /

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

We are very very small, but we are profoundly capable of very very big things. 语音讲解: 单词发音 profoundly /prəˈfaʊndli/ capable /ˈkeɪpəbl/ 连词发音 but we are /bətwijə/ capable of /ˈkeɪpəbləv/ 轻读重读 重读:small/

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

本期内容: Persistenceisimportanttoachievesuccess,butgivingupisalsoimportant.Whyisitessential?Whyisitnecessarytogiveup?Becauseitallowsyoutofocusyourenergyonthefewthingsthataretrulyimportantbygivingup. Pursuingtoomanythingsmeansgivingyourselfunne

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

本期内容: ItwasU.S.PresidentBarackObama'slastG20.HeandChinesePresidentXiJinpingpromisedtomoveforwardonapreviousagreementtoreducetheirnation'sgreenhousegasemissions. 这是美国总统巴拉克奥巴马最后一次出席G20峰会。他和中国国

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

Nobody is gonna be everything to you, ultimately it's just the simple action of committing yourself, meeting your responsibilities, that matters. 语音讲解 单词发音 commit /kəˈmɪt/ ultimately /ˈʌltəmətli/ meeting /ˈmiːtɪŋ/ 连词发音

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

本期内容: Sometimes a sense of loneliness occupies my heart when no one is with me 当我一个人的时候,寂寞感有时会占据我的心。 1.连读sometimes a, sense of, loneliness occupies, one is 2.吐字清楚,发音饱满 Sometime

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

本期内容: Foranationknownforitsobsessionforgold,TeamChinaseemedtohavehadaroughtimeinRiodeJaneiro. 作为一个对金牌痴迷而闻名的国家,中国队似乎在里约奥运会上备尝辛酸。 Thecountrycameinthirdplaceinthegoldmedalcounta

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

本期内容: To live remains an art which everyone must learn, and which no one can teach. 生活是一种人人须学,而无人能教的艺术 我们重点来学习一个单词 remain R-E-M-A-I-N remain的意思有很多 做动词有剩下,留存

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

本期内容: A penny saved is a penny gained 积沙成塔 首先,我们来学习一个单词 penny P-E-N-N-Y 便士,美国俗语中相当于一美分 这里,我们可以了解一下美国的货币单位 美元是dollar 一美元等于100美分

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

本期内容: Once you've made a decision, doubt is a worm that eats away at your ability to succeed. Life and work can be hard and even cruel. Remember, the race is not for the swift but rather those who persevere. Rather than allowing doubt to se

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读