1992年 翻译延伸 1、There is more agreement on the kinds of behavior referred to by the term than there is on how to interpret or classify them. 【分析】 复合句。句子主干为一个There be句型,使用了more...than结构。翻译时,

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 09考研英语词汇

Trump Criticized for Putting Political Adviser on Security Council The Trump administration is being criticized for giving a top political adviser a seat on the presidents National Security Council, or NSC. Trump recently signed an order making chang

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(二)月

My English teacher appears very beautiful and she looks about 40 years old.She has a son. 我的英语老师非常漂亮,大约四十岁。她有一个儿子。 Our English teacher is very strict with us,and sometimes,she is very friendly and kind

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

今天我们要学的词组是stand by。 Stand by有支持,站在一起的意思。 比如, 美国共和党议员迈凯恩在伊拉克增兵问题上支持布什总统,Senator McCain stands by President Bush on sending more troops to Iraq. 还比

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Recently, my friend John lost his wife Janet. For eight years she fought against cancer, but in the end her sickness had the last word. 最近,我的朋友约翰失去了他的妻子珍妮特。珍妮特与癌症抗争了八年,最终还是让病魔

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

AS IT IS 2016-06-18 US Diplomats Criticize Obamas Syria Policy 美国外交官批评奥巴马对叙利亚采取的政策 A group of State Department diplomats has criticized U.S. policy in Syria and called for urgent action to end the countrys civil

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

berate,v (愤怒并长时间地)批评;严厉指责=scold=rebuke=jaw=rail=rate=revile=upbraid=vituperate 【例】The teacher berated the student 老师严厉斥责学生。 【记】rate(vt 责骂) 【反】praise(vt 赞扬

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

A Good Heart to Lean On 善心可依 When I was growing up, 在我成长的过程中, I was embarrassed to be seen with my father. 我一直羞于让别人看见的和父亲在一起。 He was severely crippled and very short, 我的父亲身材矮小

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

韩国批评日本大臣参拜靖国神社 South Korea has repeated its condemnation of Japanese politicians for visiting a controversial war shrine. Seoul calls the visits a major stumbling block to peace and cooperation in the region. South Korea F

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The Shanghai Meteorological center has issued a red level rainstorm alert - its highest warning level. Traffic has been severely affected on many roads. 上海气象中心已经发布暴雨红色警报,该警报为最高级警报。多个交通路段

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年09月

Want to Love Your Job? Fill These 4 Needs 如何爱上自己的工作?需要满足4个条件 If you're feeling less-than fulfilled by your job, you're not alone: only 13 percent of us are engaged at work. Everyone else is waiting for Friday (and hopi

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

十个方法帮你找到工作 1. Read industry magazines. You'll keep up on new developments in your field, and many contain job listings as well. 1.读读行业杂志。你会跟上业内最新的发展,同时也能获取一些可能的工作列表

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Beijings plans to create national champions in 10 high-tech manufacturing sectors by 2025 has come under fire from European businesses, which fear Chinese producers could swamp whole industries with overcapacity and spark a protectionist backlash. 中国

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

What do I do if Im unhappy at Work?Every person becomes unhappy at work at some time or another. Itsthe natural emotional ebb and flow of being human.Even the best job has its problems. Ive put together a list of 5tasks that will help you work happie

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

As I rest against this cold hard wall, will you pass me by? Will you criticize me as I sit and cry? I had fought so hard and thought that all my battles had been won Only to find the war had just begun Is He not strong enough? Is He not pure enough?

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

1、Performance (n.) 人业绩、表现 His performance this month has been less than satisfactory. 他这个月的业绩不是很令人满意。 2、Performance Evaluation 定期的员工个人评定 The performance evaluation test is a way of seein

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

My friend John always has something to tell me. He knows so much that young men have to have older and more worldly wise men to tell them, for instance, who to trust, how to care for others, and how to live life to the fullest。 Recently, John lost

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

求职者应该避免以下18个话题: 1.先前雇主产权性机密资料。不仅不该露,还会让面试官认为你这个人不值得信任。 2.最近离婚的惊悚细节。即使一切属实,提到这个话题则会显示你这个人不够

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Performance (n.) 人业绩、表现 His performance this month has been less than satisfactory. 他这个月的业绩不是很令人满意。 2. Performance Evaluation 定期的员工个人评定 The performance evaluation test is a way of seeing

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

倾听是一种了解别人的方式,更是一种与人交往的智慧。倾听的本质是对他人的一份尊重与认可以及爱的体现。在《少有人走的路》这本书里,是这样描述倾听的: 真正的倾听,意味着把注意

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语