What is success to you?What about failure? 对你而言,什么是成功?什么是失败? Success to me is meeting,and as often as possible,even exceeding my potential. 对我而言,成功是尽量发挥自己的潜力,甚至去超越它。

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

I remember going to Roseto for the first time, and you'd see three-generational family meals, all the bakeries, 我记得第一次来到罗赛托的时候,看到祖孙三代一起用餐, 看到很多面包师; the people walking up and down the s

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

您现在的位置: 首页 英语听力 双语有声读物 异类:不一样的成功启示录 正文 异类之不一样的成功启示录(MP3+中英字幕) 第3期:序言(3) In 1896, a dynamic young priest by the name of Father Pasqual de Nisco too

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

Nothing succeeds like confidence.When you are truly confident,it radiates from you like sunlight,and attracts success to you like a magnet. It's important to believe in yourself.Believe that you can do it under any circumstances,because if you believ

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 午后咖啡

Nothing has changed since high school; intelligence and success are not clear paths to popularity at any age. 自打我读高中以后,一切都没有改变,智慧和成功对于任何年龄的女人来说都不是受人欢迎的主要因素。 T

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 向前一步

. . too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt . . Can you be too sexy for the job? A new study finds that women who dress more like Hillary Clinton and are more likely to land a job in the corner o

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Do you ever wonder how those successful people in your office do it? 你有没有想过你办公室的那些成功人士是怎么做的? According to one expert, there's one thing that every successful person does every single morning without fail

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英语

Success is so much more than just money or fame. Success is about being able to live a happy and fulfilling life that allows you to be true to who you really are. 成功远远不止是金钱和名利。能够活得快乐、能够追求忠于自我的人

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Our heroes are human heroes. That's a very new situation. 我们的英雄是人类。这是一个崭新的情况。 Most other societies have had, right at their center, the worship of something transcendent: 历史中大部分的社会重心都是敬拜

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

What does it take to start a successful business? While theres no such thing as the perfect entrepreneur -- even Bill Gates has made mistakes -- a number of personal qualities can help you to build a successful business. If you pass muster on most of

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A problem with this view, though, is that the closer psychologists look at the careers of the gifted, 然而,这种观点存在的问题是,心理学家越是深入考察天才们的人生经历, the smaller the role innate talent seems to play

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

The average person has an IQ of one hundred, the voice-over continued. 普通人的智商是100,主持人的旁白在继续着, Einstein one fifty. Chris has an IQ of one hundred ninety-five. 爱因斯坦的是150,克里斯的达到了195。 He's

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

By the way, Bill Joy's birth date? November 8, 1954. 比尔.乔伊:1954年11月8日 Joy would go on, after he stint at Berkeley, to become one of four founders of Sun Microsystems, 最终,在度过艰苦的伯克利岁月之后,乔伊成为太阳

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

This was when the railroads were built and when Wall Street emerged. 铁路正在兴建,华尔街开始繁荣, It was when industrial manufacturing started in earnest. 制造业正蓬勃发展, It was when all the rules by which the traditional

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

The poorer parents, by contrast, are intimidated by authority. They react passively and stay in the background. 贫困家庭的父母则相反,他们常会向一些权威人士让步。他们总是显得服服帖帖,不能勇敢地站出来。 La

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

Could it handle one of the biggest jets in the sky, at sixty tons over its normal landing weight? 在超出正常着陆重量60吨的情况下,他是否能够控制空中最重的飞机之一? But most of all, he had to talk, the passengers, to t

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

It could have been a real mess. There are also performance issues of landing heavy. 否则后果将不堪设想超重着陆需要很多技术层面上的操作,超重着陆需要很多技术层面上的操作, If you clear the runway and have to

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

There is no better school than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve my performance next time. Never again will I contribute to my downfall by refusing to face the truth and lea

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

SUCCESS 成功篇 As society develops, people are attaching much importance to。 随着社会的发展,人们开始关注 推荐阅读 大学英语六级作文常用句子 2011英语六级写作预测及范文:微博的普及 2011年大学英语

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导