And our first story concerns a weapon that said to be hypersonic, meaning it would travel at several times the speed of sound. Russia's defense ministry says it's conducted a successful test of a hypersonic missile. A nation might want to want a weap

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年4月

US Navy Lab Turns Seawater Into Fuel 美国海军实验室成功将海水转变成燃料 For centuries, alchemists have tried to turn lead into gold. That transmutation has long been proven impossible, but another similar dream - turning water into f

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(五月)

Poor Countries Denied Chance to Succeed? 贫困国家还有成功出路吗? A Harvard professor said developing countries were forced down an economic path in the 20th Century that lacked innovation, entrepreneurship and technology. As a result, he s

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(四月)

Once again, North Korea has defied international demands to give up its nuclear and missile programs. They're illegal, as far as the United Nations is concerned. They're a right as far as North Korea is concerned. And the communist country said on Su

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年9月

Dawn Spacecraft Nears Rendezvous With Dwarf Planet Ceres 黎明号探测器成功将接近谷神星轨道 LOS ANGELES NASAs Dawn spacecraft is set to reach the dwarf planet Ceres in March and begin gathering clues about whether the icy body may have

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(一月)

I wanna learn how to become the best basketball player in the world 我想学习如何成为世界上最好的篮球运动员。 And if I am gonna learn that, I gotta learn from the best 为了实现它,我跟最好的球员学习 Kids go to school

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂