What sort of job do you have in mind ? [00:04.04]你想找哪种工作? [00:08.07]What sort of experience have you got? [00:11.51]你有何工作经历? [00:14.94]What qualifications do you have ? [00:18.25]你具备什么样的资格? [00:21.5

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离李阳疯狂英语口语

Success Is Counted Sweetest 成功的含义 Success is counted sweetest 从未成功的人们 By those who ne'er succeed. 最懂得成功的甜美. To comprehend a nectar 惟有极度的渴求 Requires sorest need. 方能体会甘露的滋味. Not on

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 感悟人生

我是最近订婚的。我问我的姨妈简(她跟姨夫鲍勃结婚已三十四年了),她认为他们长久结合的成功关键是什么。她说:我们尽量不吵架,我们相互尊重对方的隐私。。。 这时姨夫鲍勃打断她说:她白天上班,我晚上上班。

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

It is easy to describe success in terms of money, fame and reputation. But I believe that success is not external. I believe that success comes from within. My definition of success is to be true to yourself, and be true to others. That means, that y

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

好好学习,天天向上。大家好,欢迎回来,收听并学习Faith口语课堂-天天学,我是Faith老师。我已经坚持天天教英语快两个月了,你们坚持跟我学英语有多长时间了呢?如果您是刚刚加入我们的

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 faith电台天天学口语

Wealth Success and Love A woman saw three old men sitting in her front yard. She said, I dont think I know you, but you must be hungry. Please come in and have something to eat. We do not go into a house together. they replied. Why is that?she want

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

When he ran for governor of Florida, 在竞选佛罗里达州州长的时候, he repeatedly referred to himself as a self-made man, 杰布布什一再声称自己是白手起家者。 and it is a measure of how deeply we associate success with the

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

This is a book about outliers, 这是一本谈论那些与众不同之人的书, about men and women who do things that are out of the ordinary. 这些与众不同的男人或者女人,他们的成就超越了常人。 Over the course of the chap

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

One day a father was teaching his son and said,

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

Once I asked my father what the secret of success was. He didn't say a word, but wrote a few words on a piece of paper and handed it to me. I looked at the paper. on it was written:A=X+Y+Z. 有一次我问我的爸爸成功的秘密是什么。他什么

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

讲解文本: pan out 成功,有好的结果 My plan didn't pan out. 我的计划没成功。 We hope things will pan out as we expect. 希望事情的结果如我们所愿。

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Why are you not reaching the success? 你为什么没有成功? You fear success. 你害怕成功 Forget fear of failure, its fear of success that kicks us the hardest. It's the darnedest thing, too the kind of thing that you don't imagine possible

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Is the ten-thousand hour rule a general rule of success? 这是成功的常规定律? If we scratch below the surface of every great achiever, do we always find the equivalent of the Michigan Computer Center, 如果你能深入剖折各项伟大的成

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

By the time Gates dropped out of Harvard after his sophomore year to try his hand at his own software company, 当读大学二年级的盖茨从哈佛大学退学,决定腾出手来创办自己的软件公司的时候, he'd been programming nonst

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

What was the difference between the As and the Cs? Terman ran through every conceivable explanation. 是什么造成A组和C组如此大的区别?特曼找了一切能想到的原因试图解答这个疑问。 He looked at their mental and physical

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(295) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

Fear of failure is one of the main factors stopping people getting what they want. We can be so scared of failure that we don't even bother trying! It's one of the main factors that differentiates people who get what they want and those who don't. Wh

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Recently an entrepreneur reached out to me with a question that hit home. She said she wanted to strike out on her own but the idea struck her as lonesome. She asked me, How do you get people to believe in you, and support the work youre doing both e

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

There is no better school than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve my performance next time. Never again will I contribute to my downfall by refusing to face the truth and lea

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 男人强励志英文

How could that be a bad bargain? 而这种条件互换在什么情况下会失败呢? Everything we have learned in Outliers says that success follows a predictable course. 在这本书中,所有我们看到的成功都是有迹可循, It's not

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

How'd Richard Branson, Bill Gates, and Warren Buffett do so well?A survey research found seven key principles of work and wealth-building that super-successful people practice but ordinary people avoid. 为什么理查德布莱森(英国亿万富翁)

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文