成功没有任何托辞。要么成功,要么失败。寻找托辞不朝成功之路再迈进一步之时便是你不再获得成功之日。在成功的交响曲中,托辞不过是噪音而已。 Success Is on the Other Side Everybody wants suc

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Success,WilferdA.Peterson论成功 There are no secrets of success. Success is doing the things you know you should do. Success is not doing the things you know you should not do. Success is not confi

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Make it 达到预定的目标,成功 You gonna make it. 你一定能成功的。 You can do it. 你一定能成功的。 Make it 参加 Can you make it tonight? 你今晚能来么 Sorry. I cant make it! 对不起,今天不行。 Make it 恢复 He

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 美国人这样说英语

Search for Success Wang Daqing: The whole world has witnessed 1 tremendous changes in China’s information industry in recent years, and what role do you think Baidu has been playing in the internet

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(226) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙2004全年合辑下

To be successful is most peoples main goal in life; though what that success actually means to each person is usually very different. So what does success mean to you? Perhaps you feel that in order to be successful you need more money? Or maybe it c

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(219) / 评论(0) 分类 我们都是有故事的人之生而为赢

Part one: Opportunity. 第一部分:机遇 Chapter One: The Matthew Effect. 第一章:马太效应 You don't even have to do any statistical analysis, you just look at it. 你不需要做任何细致的分析,只要看着就好。 One warm spri

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

Outlier: noun. 与众不同之人:名词 1. Something that is situated away from or classed differently from a main or related body. 1.离开主体或者相关本体的东西。 2. A statistical observation that is markedly different in value from

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

Networking is a major part of growing a small business. If you don't get out there to meet and mingle with your target audience, your peers and leaders in your industry, you are severely limiting possible growth opportunities for yourself and your bu

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

We all see and hear about extraordinary people around us and wonder why cant we be more like them? Sometimes we check that notion as absurd and unachievable. I would say not so fast. Its not the big things that make someone extraordinary. Its the sma

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Success is so much more than just money or fame. Success is about being able to live a happy and fulfilling life that allows you to be true to who you really are. 成功远远不止是金钱和名利。能够活得快乐、能够追求忠于自我的人

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

As an entrepreneur of ten years I've learned all too well what failure feels like. The perpetual wheel of reinventing myself has been the only constant in my life. Ups and downs, highs and lows; the roller coaster of perceived failure can be exhausti

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

As an entrepreneur of ten years I've learned all too well what failure feels like. The perpetual wheel of reinventing myself has been the only constant in my life. Ups and downs, highs and lows; the roller coaster of perceived failure can be exhausti

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Then he rewrote another computer language-JAVA- and his legend grew still further. 在这里,乔伊又重新编写了另一种程序语言Java,他继续着他的神话故事。 Among Silicon Valley insiders, Joy's spoken of with as much awe as some

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

To stick up for himself and his brothers, Chris started to lift weights. 为了支撑自己和弟弟们的生活,克里斯开始承担生活的重担。 One day, when Chris was fourteen, Jack Langan got rough with the boys, as he sometimes did, and

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

They appeared comfortable in those settings; 他们看来比较满足这些安排; they were open to sharing information and asking for attention...... 他们要求分享到更多的信息并且希望赢得别人的关注 It was common practice amo

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

So the captain had to keep looking around these nine instruments, each the size of a coffee cup, while his right hand was controlling the speed, and his left hand was flying the airplane. 因此机长不得不去留意观察其他九个咖啡杯大小的

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

The 3 Secrets to Achieving Overnight SuccessHowd you like to hear about the one way to achieve success faster? Perhaps even overnight. In a world filled with on-demand, instant-view, right now results its easy to become impatient and want success tod

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

演讲简介:阿兰德波顿检视我们对成功和失败的看法,质疑它们所代表的意义。成功都是配得的吗?失败呢?听他机智地解答我们对成功的迷思,帮助我们摆脱势利,重新寻回对工作的热情。

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

If, on the other hand, you start working the day I give you the midterm, you'll be frustrated. 或者,另一方面,如果你只是在我们期中考试那天才开始复习,那么你一定会感到很失落。 You'll come to me and say, 'It's i

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

Success means different things for different people. Some may equate it with fame, some with wealth and still some with accomplishments. For me, it means fulfilling one's dreams. Whatever your dreams are, you have a goal there and then focus all your

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读