【情景再现】 Catherine所在公司的销售部门前不久策划了一个大型销售项目,后来将这个项目交给外地的分公司做。几个月后,有人问起项目进展状况,老总一脸自豪,说:It panned out. It panned

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 凯瑟琳升职记

March 11 starts around one side of the Tiger's net, 3月11开始逼近猛虎球网的一侧, leaving the puck for a teammate January 4, 把球传给队友1月4, who passes it to January 22, 后者把球传给1月22, who flips it back to March 1

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

Wealth, Success and Love A woman came out of her house and saw three old men with long white beards sitting in her front yard. She did not recognize them. She said, I don't think I know you, but you must be hungry. Please come in and have something t

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

1. You don't have a goal. 你没有一个目标。 A lot of time we find ourselves spinning our wheels, struggling through a day-to-day routine that isn't getting us anywhere because we don't know where we want to go. Sometimes we had goals when we s

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

男人强励志英文成功人生29篇[7]

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 男人强励志英文

A couple of years ago, the Boston Marathon promoted its event with a series of inspiring billboards. All of them were black and white images of a runner, with a quote that expressed their reason for running. Some billboards were of fully mobile indiv

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

And the thing about a successful life is that a lot of the time, 常常,我们对一个成功人生的想象, our ideas of what it would mean to live successfully are not our own. 不是来自我们自己,而是来自他人。 They're sucked in

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

I was ungainly, awkward, a fat kid. I didn't feel comfortable, Flom remembers. 我还是一个难看、笨拙、一身肥肉的男孩。我觉得非常郁闷,弗洛姆回忆说, I was one of two kids in my class at the end of hiring season who di

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

Chapter Five. The Three Lessons of Joe Flom 第五章 弗洛姆的三节 MARY GOT A QUARTER 玛丽的一刻钟 Joe Flom is the last living named partner of the law firm Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher and Flom. 乔弗洛姆(JoeFlom)是世达律师事务所

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

Investigators later surmised that the Avianca pilots must have assumed that ATC was jumping them to the head of the queue, in front of the dozens of other planes circling Kenedy. 过后调查人员曾猜想,阿维安卡的飞行员一定认为,AT

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

如果你做的某件事取得了成功,你会用什么手势来表示胜利?表示victory的剪刀手吗?这好像还不足以表达你的兴奋之情。那么,就一起来挥拳庆祝吧。 这种庆祝方式在英文中叫air punch,字面意

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Everybody is afraid of failure, because it means what they do is useless and they waste their energy and time. But people get the wrong idea about failure, in fact, failure is also success. If people want to be successful, they need to take action. F

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Nothing succeeds like confidence.When you are truly confident,it radiates from you like sunlight,and attracts success to you like a magnet. It's important to believe in yourself.Believe that you can do it under any circumstances,because if you believ

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

访谈录,职场,成功,父亲,Well, are you trying to climb the corporate ladder but you are getting absolutely nowhere? It may not be your fault, or your co-workers' fault, or your bosses' fault, could be your dad, blame him. Tha

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Long before the iPhone made him the god of gadgets, Steve Jobs launched his tech career by hacking land lines to make free long-distance calls. 史蒂夫乔布斯(Steve Jobs)通过iPhone成为电子设备教父,不过他很久之前就开始了高

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

I found the secret in an unexpected place--an eight-month old Product Hunt 我找到答案的地方是始料未及的对一个出品八个月的产品的考察。 When I was younger, I had some bad habits. I was jealous--more than I would have liked

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

In an age dominated by innovation and new technology, becoming a successful entrepreneur is no longer the preserve of a MBA degree holder. 在当今这个以创新和新科技为主导的时代,成为成功企业家再也不是工商管理硕士的专

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

From observations of successful people, clinical psychologist and author of Never Go Back: 10 Things You'll Never Do Again (Howard Books, June 2014), Dr. Henry Cloud has discovered certain awakenings that people havein life and in businessthat once t

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. 成功的人是能够拿别人扔过来的砖头为自己垒砌坚强地基的人。 Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语