Dialogue 1 A:At today's teambuilding workshop,you'll have lots of opportunities to get to konw your co-workers.We hope you can learn to build on every one's strengths and weaknesses,and yell together to create a seamless and efficient team.But first,

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

95 Strikes and Demonstrations Dialogue1 A:Do you have the day off today?How come you're not at work now? B:I don't have the day off. Our labor union is staging a nationwide strike today,all of the workers in our department are supporting the labor un

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

Dialogue1 A:Mr Hughes? Do you have a minute?I would like to discuss something with you. B:What can I do for you? A:I was wondering,I have heard many of my co-wokers that your knowledge and experience in international markets is phenomenal. Also, Ive

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

Episode 5 It's a new car Dialog 1 Bill and Mike are at the school parking lot. Mike is porting his new car around. Bill: Hi, Mike, what gives? [what gives? : 情况怎样?] Mike: Hi, Bill, this is my new car. Bill: Hey, great set of wheels. Mike: You

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 60堂英语情景口语必修课

Dialog 1 It's a raining Saturday, and there is nothing really going on. Marian and Jeanine hit the mall. Marian: Hoo, I'm getting tired, Jeanine, been a long day. Jeanine: I'm not quitting yet. You know my favourite slogan, don't you? Marian: Yeah, I

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 60堂英语情景口语必修课

Episode 10 To the Nightclub Dialogue 1 (Tom and Mike go out partying.) Tom: Mike, what are you doing tonight? Mike: Nothing special. I just want to get plastered. Tom: I don't feel like drinking tonight .I'm gonna hang out at YY's. Mike: YY's ? That

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 60堂英语情景口语必修课

Episode 12. In the hospital. Dialogue one. Woman: Edwards girlfriend is in a surgery room in Land Field Hospital. Doctor: Sorry sir. But you cant go into the OR. Man: All right, but tell me whats happening. Give it to me straight please. Doctor: It

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 60堂英语情景口语必修课

A: IMBF Bank, Li Lan speaking, how may I help you? 这里是IMBF银行,我是李岚,我有什么可以帮您的吗? B: Hello Ms Li, this is Mr Peng. 你好,李女士,我是彭先生。 A: Hello Mr Peng, how nice to hear from you again. What

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Mr Jacobs! Lovely to see you again! What can I do for you today? Jacobs先生,很高兴再次见到您。今天我能帮您做点儿什么吗? B: I'd like to make a deposit please, into my granddaughter's account. It's her birthday on Friday. 我

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Dialogue 1 A: Our toner cartridges are already out of ink...Could you make an order for a new set? B: We will need new cartridges for all of the office printers? That will be a large order, probably about two or three cases. The office supply store

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

011 The working lunch Dialogue 1 A: Excuse me, Don? I hate to bother you, but I need your help on something. Do you have time to brief me on the Martin account today? B: Oh, that's right. You are supposed to deliver a brief on that account tomorrow.

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

Dialogue 1 A:Hello,thank you for calling Bradford and Sons. This is Tracy speaking,How may I help you? B:Hello.I would like to speak to your director of human resources,Ms.Jenkins,Please. A:Just a moment.I'll check to see if she is at her desk.May I

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

Episode 51 Job interview-losing one's job Dialog 1 Maria is invited for her first interview with a HR department of a large software company. Thank you for coming, Maria. I've run through your CV and I've got a few questions to ask you. Yes, of cours

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 60堂英语情景口语必修课

How can I help you this afternoon? 今天下午我能如何为您效劳呢? I want to take out some money, but there's a massive queue for the ATM so I thought I'd do it over the counter. 我想取一些钱,但是自动取款机前的队排得太长

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Welcome to IBJ. What can I do for you today? 欢迎光临IBJ银行。今天我能为您做些什么吗? I'd like to pay some money in using my card, please. 我想请你帮我用我的卡存一些钱。 No problem. Could you let me have your card a

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Hello. What can I do for you today? 您好。我今天有什么可以效劳的? B: I've got some documents here that go with the L/C our company opened 10 days ago. I think there is something wrong. 我这里有一些我们公司10天前开的信用

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Welcome to our International Business Counter. How can I help? 欢迎光临国际业务柜台。我如何为您效劳? B: Hello. I'm trying to track down some documents due to arrive any day on our new L/C. 你好。我正在试图查询应该就在

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Is there anything I can do for you? 有什么我可以帮您的吗? B: Yes. I've received this Remittance Advice from the bank. 是的。我收到了你们银行的汇款通知。 A: Could I take a look at it, please? Let me just check these det

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Dialogue 1 A:Is there any way you can cut us a better deal on your wholesale price for this order? B: We did the best that we could to give you a low price. Did you get our recent estimate? A: Based on the estimate you gave us,by the time we figure

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

Hard bargainers VS. soft bargainers Dialogue 1 A: We've got a problem...it looks like we'll need more spotlights on the exhibition booth. The client thinks it's too dark,and they want to add halogen lighting. We've already got 3 sets of track lighti

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语