Episode 9 Restaurant Talk Dialogue One :Joe and Nally visit the new Multicolor Restaruant J=Joe N=Nally J:Hi, Nally, are you hungry? N:I'm starving. Let's go grab a bite(随便吃点东西) J:Where to? N:How about Karlis? J:Are you kidding? That

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 60堂英语情景口语必修课

A: Good morning, Madam. What can I do for you? 早上好,女士。我能为您做点儿什么吗? B: I'd like to withdraw 35,000 RMB from my Corporate Account. 我想从我的公司账户里取35000块钱。 A: Do you have an appointment? 您有预

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Dialogue 1 F:Hello,welcome to prise star hotel.how may I do for you? M:Hi,yes,I have a reservation.My secretary called and booked a room a couple of weeks ago,the reservation should be for a double bed,none smoking room. F:And what name of reservatio

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

010 Commuting Dialogue 1 A: Where's Bill? The ambassador[ m'bsd ] is already here. The meeting is set to start at 9 am. B: He's late again. Traffic is probably holding him up. You know, he commutes from the suburbs. It's not easy commuting every day

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

生活英语情景口语对话:用英语讨论饲养宠物的对话 朋友之间用英语讨论饲养宠物的对话,重口味的朋友想养蛇,那可不是一般人能接受的。人类最常见的宠物朋友就是猫和狗了,你养宠物吗?

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景对话

A: This is IBJ Bank, Claire speaking, how may I help you? 这里是IBJ银行。我是Claire,我能如何为您效劳呢? B: Oh, hello, yes, erm ... I've just lost my bank stuff. 喂,你好,是的,嗯我刚把我银行的东西给丢了。 A

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Hello, IMBF Bank, how can I help you? 您好,这里是IMBF银行,我如何为您效劳呢? B: I need to report a missing Bank Card and Book. 我要挂失一个银行卡和存折。 A: OK Sir. Could you tell me the account holder's name, the

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Good morning, Sir. 早上好,先生。 B: Hello. I'm here today to pay in some foreign currency. Is that possible at this counter? 你好。我今天来这儿存一些外币。这个柜台行吗? A: Of course, Sir. What kind of currency would

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Good day to you. How can I be of service today? 早上好。今天我如何为您效劳呢? B: Hello. I'd like to open a Foreign Currency Account. 你好。我想开一个外汇账户。 A: I see. Well, this bank offers many different accounts o

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: You're here to make a deposit, is that correct? 您来这里存钱,对吗? B: Right. I'd like to deposit 2,000 RMB into my Current Account. 对。我想存2000元到我的活期账户。 A: No problem. Could I have the cash and your Bank Book,

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

017 Entertaining Clients Dialogue 1 A: Mr. Bryant? Hi, Im Mike from Florence Incorporated. Ill glad you made it okay. How was your flight? B: It was pretty bumpy, also a bit long, all together about 5 hours. A: That is a long flight. You had a layov

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

021 Small talk Dialogue 1 A: Hi, there, I'm steve Saunders. What's your name? B: I'm Paul Whitney. Isn't this convention great? A:Yes, it is, better than I expected it would be. The presenters have been first rate. Is this the first conference you'

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

022 Delivering Bad News Dialogue 1 A: Bob, can I talk to you for a minute? There have been some developments for the Stewart case that I really need to talk to you about. B: Yeah, what's the matter now? We've had so much trouble with this case alrea

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

023 Polite Questions Dialogue 1 A: Hello! You have reached the offices of Maddox and McKnight, can I help you? B: Yes, my name is Max Richards. May I please speak to George Nelson? I have already called several times. It seems I always catch him out

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

024 Farewells Dialogue 1 A: .....and that concludes our tour. We'd like to thank you for coming, and we hope you enjoyed your time with us today. Do you have any questions about the things we shared with you during our factory tour? B: No, your expl

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

25 Clarifying the stakes Dialogue 1 A: Hello? Ms. Patterson? This is Bill from Workmate calling. I'm just wondering if you had a chance to look over the estimate I sent for your gala dinner project next month. As I said in my email, we can help you

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

No.26 making concession Dialogue 1 A: I really hope to reach an agreement with you today that is suitable and beneficial for us both. I've thought through a lot of these details, and I hope we can have a chance to discuss them and result any differe

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

Accepting and Confiming Dialogue 1: A: We agree to give you a break on the price, all together a discount of 6%. Good news is, I taled to my boss, he confirmed that if you take care of the shipping costs, we'll throw in insurance. B: Greed! I'd love

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

30 CEO 1: M: So who does he think he is, anyway, I can't believe the way that my boss has been ordering everyone around laterly, I mean, it's now like he is the CEO, or anything. W: Um, Actually I am guessing you didn't get the MEMO. Your boss was s

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

9. After doing 100 sit-ups per day, you will have a six-pack look soon. 你每天做100个仰卧起坐后,很快就会有6块肌。 还能这样说: If you stick to do 100 sit-ups every day, you will possess six-pack stomach sooner or later. If y

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇