W: would you like to come over for dinner tonight? A: sure, but I have to tell you that I've become a vegetarian. I don't eat any kind of meat. W: when did you decide to become a vegetarian? A: I saw a program a few months ago about how animals are r

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(180) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

Episode 2 Party Time Dialog 1 Henry and Jane are at David's house party. Henry: So Jane, how do you like this place? Jane : This place is so cool! Henry: I'm with you. They've done a good job. Jane : The decorations are so different. Henry: Sure are,

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 60堂英语情景口语必修课

Episode 6 Gym talk Dialog 1 Leslie and Joanne fitness enter the center to get a real work out. Leslie: Thanks for inviting me to work out with you, Joan. Joanne: Don't mention it, let's go in. Leslie: Yeah, this place looks great. Wow, look at her, s

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 60堂英语情景口语必修课

A: Hi. I want to open an account with you, so I can pay my bills by direct debit. 你好,我想在你们这里开一个账户,这样我就可以用直接划账的方式付我的账单了。 B: That's a very popular way to pay nowadays, totally ha

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Hello, IBJ Bank,how can I help you? 您好,这里是IBJ银行,我能如何为您效劳? B: Hello, I'd like to talk to someone about making a withdrawal. 你好,我想找个人咨询一下取款的事情。 A: You can withdraw money from

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: I'm here to open a Current Account with your bank. 我想在你们这儿开一个活期账户。 B: That's no problem at all, but could you fill in this and I'll need to see some ID. 完全没问题,不过请您填一下这个,并且我需要看

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Hi, I was wondering how I'd go about getting a credit card. 你好,我想知道我如何能领到信用卡。 B: Certainly, Sir. You do have a Current Account with us right? 当然可以,先生。您在我们这里开有活期账户,是吧?

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Good morning, Madam. How can I be of service? 早上好,女士。我能如何为您效劳? B: I'd like to pay this cash into my account please. I usually do it at the machine, but the queue is very long today. 我想把这些现金存到我的账

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Four. Memos Dialogue 1 A:I have been waiting here in the conference room for ten minutes already, what time is the meeting start? where is anyone anyway? B:Didn't you hear about that, our meeting was postponed until Friday. A: What? the meeting was

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

Five Busines Correspondance Dialogue one. A:Did you see the letter I got from Bradform films? They sent the responds to your phone call last week. B:If you want to see something about my call last week, why didn't they sent it to me? A:I guess it mu

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

007 Co-Workers Dialogue 1 A: I'm realy fed up with Harry! He's the biggest airhead I've ever met. He always makes careless mistakes, and he's a pain to work with. B: You souldn't be so negative. You'll always have some co-workers that are harder to

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

Good morning, Sir. Welcome to IBJ, what can I do for you? 早上好,先生。欢迎光临IBJ银行,我有什么可以效劳的吗? Hi. I hope you can help me. I contacted your Client Services Department last night. 你好。我希望你能帮助我

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Welcome. What can I do for you, Madam? 欢迎光临。我能为您做些什么吗,女士? I hope you can give me some advice. 我希望你能给我一些建议。 I'm sick and tired of coming here or to the post office to pay my utility bills. 我非

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Hello. What can we do for you? 您好。我们能为您做些什么吗? B: Hello,I'm here to talk to someone about a Fixed Asset Loan. 你好,我到这里来是要找个人谈一下固定资产贷款的事情。 A: Certainly. That shouldn't be

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Morning,Madam. This is the window for Foreign Exchange Savings.How can I help you? 早上好,夫人。这个窗口是办外汇存款的。我如何为您效劳? B: I want to save some US dollars into my account. 我想存一些美元到我的账

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Hello Mr Fang! It's good to see you again. What can we do for you today? 您好,方先生!很高兴再次见到您。我们今天能为您做些什么吗? B: Hello, Xiao Ping. I'd like to open a Foreign Currency Account today. 你好,小平。

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Unfortunately, according to our regulations I have to confiscate these counterfeit notes. 很遗憾,根据规定,我得没收这些伪钞。 B: So,this 500 RMB is worthless? 那么说,这500块钱就分文不值了? A: I'm sorry but it is

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Receiving clients Dialogue one F:How can I help you? M:Yes,I am Jims mirson from edson associate.Id like to see Mr Smith. F:Do you have an appointment? M:Yes,he knows I am coming.our meeting is at 7 oclock. F:I wondering if Mr Smith forgot your meet

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

019 Factory Tours Dialogue 1 A: We'd like to welcome everyone to the Michelson Tools factory site, and thank everyone for being here today. My name is Paul Shafer, I'll be showing you around today. Please feel free to ask questions at any point duri

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

Traffic jam 交通堵塞 Maria: Sorry I'm late. Horrible traffic. 玛利亚:抱歉,我迟到了。交通状况很糟。 Jack: Rush hour in New York separates the men from the boys. For me, Manhattan's the easy part. I always walk from Grand Centr

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语日常口语