Dialogue 1 F:Where is the boss,I need him to sign a few of documents,I checked in his office,but he is not there,is he out of the office now? M:Yes,today is Tuesday,so the boss went out to MBA seminar class,he is out of the office every Tuesday and T

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

Episode 11 New neighbors Kelly and Teresa are on their porch talking and drinking lemonade. Kelly: Hey, Teresa, meet the new neighbors yet? Actually, i popped in them last night. Teresa: OK, let's cut to the chase. what are they like? Kelly: Well, th

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 60堂英语情景口语必修课

A: That's the transfer completed. Can I do anything else for you today? 转账完成了。我现在还能为您做些什么呢? B: Yes. I want to deposit some money into my Savings Account, please. 是的。我想往我的存款账户里存些钱。

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Dialogue one M:Hello,Bill Berton speaking. What can I do for you? F:Hello,Mr Berton,this is Jenny Jenkins of bradford and sons returning your call. Im sorry you missed me when you called my office this morning. My sacretary said you called concernin

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

Dialogue one M: Can you have the briefs from the Anderson firm's lawyer on my desk by tomorrow morning. There are quite a few very time sensitive matters with this case. I'm afraid I can't wait any longer. F: Getting those Anderson briefs has been h

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

12 International Business Travel Dialogue 1 A: I hear you're being sent to Madrid for the annual conference. Is that right? B: Yes, it would be my first trip overseas. Actually, it's going to be my first time leaving the country. A: Are you serious?

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

008 Bosses Dialogue 1 A: How are things at the office lately? B: Just awful. Two weeks ago, we got a new boss, and I can't stand him. He is really unreasonable about our workload. Since he came, I've been so busy I haven't had time to breathe! A: Th

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

Dressing for Business D1 Did you see the way that Brian came to work yesterday? Ever since he came back from that conference in Silicon Valley, he's been coming to work dressed in jeans and sweatshirts. It's like he's decided to make himself at home

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

009 Brainstorming Dialogue 1 A: Have you thought up any good ideas for our business proposal? B: I haven't come up with anything good yet. Somehow my brain isn't functioning today. A: Maybe you should take a break, you've been sitting at your comput

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

A: Hello, Madam. What can I do for you today? 您好,女士。今天我有什么可以帮您的吗? B: Hello. I'd like to send 600 RMB in cash to my daughter. How long will it take for her to receive the money? 你好。我想给我的女儿汇60

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Good afternoon, it's nice to see you again. Have you decided to go ahead and try for the Fixed Asset Loan? 下午好,很高兴再次见到您。您已经决定了要办理并且申请固定资产贷款啦? B: I'm going to need some more info f

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Foreign Currency Deposits Counter, yes. What can I do for you? 这是外汇存款柜台,您好。我能为您做些什么吗? B: You see, I have these Euros, and of course they are of no use to me at the moment. So I'd like to save them in my

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Welcome to Lincoln Bank. How may we be of service? 欢迎光临Lincoln银行。我们能如何为您效劳? B: Hi. We'd like to open a Foreign Currency Account,please. 你好。我们想要开一个外汇账户。 A: OK, do you have the releva

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Welcome to IBJ. What can we do for you today? 欢迎光临IBJ银行。今天我们能为您做些什么吗? B: Hello. I'm a Financial Manager in a local company and we'd like to open a Foreign Currency Account with you. 你好。我是本地一家

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Hello, how can I be of service? 您好,我能如何为您效劳? B: Hello. I'm not sure who I need to speak to. I got this 50 yuan note today and it seems a little odd to me. 你好。我不知道应该和谁说。今天我拿到了这张50元的

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Dialogue 1 F:Hello,Mr Henson,welcome to Beijing! Is this your first time to visit china? M:Oh no,Iv already made several trips to Guangzhou,this is my first trip to Beijing though.it is a lot larger than I expected it would be. F:Yes,Beijing has bee

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

020 Personal Introductions Dialogue 1 A: Hi, Mike, do you have a minute? I'd like to introduce you to a good friend of mine. This is Camilla Peters, she is probably one of the foremost plastic surgeons on the West Coast these days, she's not only fa

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

A: Hello, how can I help you today? A: 您好,今天我能帮您什么忙吗? B: I would like to open a Current Account, please. B: 我想开一个活期存款账户 A: OK, please fill in a Deposit Slip. All you need to do is to write the amount he

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Hello, how can I help you today? 您好,今天我能帮您什么忙吗? B: I'd like to withdraw some money from my account. 我想从我的账户里取点儿钱。 A: Please fill out this slip stating how much you wish to withdraw. 请填写这张

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Good day. Is this the Business Centre? 你好。这是营业部吗? B: It is. What can I do for you? 是的。有什么可以帮您的? A: I want to make a deposit. 我想存钱。 B: Would that be a Fixed Deposit or a Current Deposit? 是存定

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语