影片对白 ANDY: My wife used to say I'm a hard man to know. Like a closed book. Complained about it all the time. She's beautiful. God, I loved her. But I just didn't know how to show it, that's all. I killed her, Red. I didn't pull the trigger. But

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Samuel: And the German military is ready to use chaos in Croatia as justifications for actions that could plunge the entire civilized world into... Colonel Ludlow: Samuel! The word civilized has no place in any discussions of the affairs of

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Annie: Walter, there is something I have to tell you. Walter: So he could be on top of the empire state building now. Annie: No, I guess he could be. No. It's not him, Walter, it's me. I can't do this. Walter: Look, Annie, I love you. But,

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Lincoln: It's great to see your face. Veronica: I think it's time you quit the charade, don't you? Lincoln: What? Veronica: It's starting to ruin people's lives. Michael's in here because he thinks you're innocent. Lincoln: He told you. Ver

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Lynette: So, he just blew you off ? Susan: I told him another man asked me out. It was the perfect opportunity for Mike to feel jealous, and nothing. Lynette: Did you bat your eyes ? You know, it doesn't work if you don't bat your eyes. Sus

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Chandler: So, Saturday night, the big night, date night, Saturday night, Sat-ur-day night! Joey: No plans, huh? Chandler: Not a one. Ross: Not even, say, breaking up with Janice? Chandler: Oh, right, right, shut up. Monica: Chandler, nobody

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Mary Alice Young: Of the many suburban rituals, none is quite so cherished as the neighborhood yard sale. The shoppers come to sift through the discarded belongings of someone they don't really know, in the hopes of finding bargains they do

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Mary Alice Young: When I was alive, I maintained many different identities: lover, wife, and ultimately, victim. Yes, labels are important to the living. They dictate how people see themselves. Like my friend, Lynette. She used to see herse

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Mary Alice Young: Susan awoke that night alone and parched. And as she gazed out her window, she saw the tall drink of water she needed to quench her thirst. Julie: Dear Diary. Mike doesn't even know I'm alive. Susan: Shut up. Julie: If you

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Danielle: Why can't we have a normal soup? Bree: Danielle, there is nothing abnormal about basil puree. Danielle: Just once, can we have a soup that people all heard of, like French onion, or navy bean. Bree: First of all, your father can't

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Charlie Stewart: Hungry? Connie: Famished. Please don't say we can live on love. That's how I missed breakfast. What's the matter? What's the matter? Charlie: Phillip and Vanessa McIntyre, parents of a friend. Connie: You wanna say a quick

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Joan: Sunflowers. Vincent van Gogh. 1888. Katherine: He painted what he felt, not what he saw. People didn't understand. To them, it seemed childlike and crude. It took years for them to recognize his actual technique to see the way his bru

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Betty: What is that? Katherine: You tell me. Carcass by Soutine. 1925. Susan Delacorte: It's not on the syllabus. Katherine: No; it's not. Is it any good? Come on; ladies. There's no wrong answer. There's also no textbook telling you what t

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Betty Warren: All her life she had wanted to teach at Wellesley College. So when a position opened in the Art History department, she pursued it single-mindedly until she was hired. It was whispered that Katherine Watson, a first year teach

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Colonel Ludlow: Alfred! Stop mooning over Miss Finncannon and come in here. Samuel wants to know about the young calves raised up in Cheyena. Come on, get in here. Alfred: Please excuse my father. It makes him feel young and powerful to tre

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Tristan: Hey, Stab! There's a friend of yours. Samuel: I've got a dollar that says he brings her back. Tristan: Ka! Ka! Whoa honey! Colonel: No! Tristan: Whoa! Whoa! Easy, easy, honey. Alfred: Nice work! Tristan: You guys look like a bunch

影片对白 Miranda: So... first of all, we need to move Snoop Dogg to my table. Andy: But your table's full. Miranda: Stephen isn't coming. Andy: Oh, Stephen is... so I don't need to fetch Stephen from the airport tomorrow? Miranda: Well, if you speak

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Christian: Hey. Hey, Miranda girl. Andy: Hi. Christian: I was just thinking about you. Andy: Oh, come on. Christian: It's true. Andy: No. Christian: I, I'm profiling Gaultier for interview and, uh, making my Paris plans. I found myself wond

影片对白 Andy: Hi. Nigel: Hi. All right. Turn around, darling. Andy: Oh, I get it. I get it. I get it. I get it. The piece is called urban jungle, right? Nigel: Yes, the modern woman unleashes the animal within to take on the big city. Good. Go. Som

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Miranda: My girls are leaving on the train for their grandmother's at 4:00... so the book better be here no later than 3:00. Andy: Of course! Miranda: And I would like my steak here in 15 minutes. Andy: No problem! Okay. I have four hours t

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语