影片对白 Bridget: Another year, a brand new diary. Once again I was summoned, kicking and screaming, to my mother's turkey curry buffet, where I've had some of the most shaming experiences of my life. Mother: Hello, darling. Lovely to see you. Bridg

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 MAN #1: Sit. MAN #2: We see by your file you've served twenty years of a life sentence . RED: Yes, sir. MAN #3: You feel you've been rehabilitated ? RED: Yes, sir. Absolutely. I've learned my lesson. I can honestly say I'm a changed man. I'

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Ben: I drove - I drove Mrs. Robinson home. She wanted me to drive her home so I - drove her home. Mr. Robinson: Swell . I appreciate it. Ben: She's upstairs. She wanted me to wait down here till you got home. Mr. Robinson: Standing guard ov

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Michael: What's up? Julianne: I have to say this quick. Or I'm just gonna have this massive coronary and then you'll never hear it, and you have to. This is, by far, the dumbest thing I ever done in my entire life. Uh... So dumb, in fact. T

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Julianne: Kimmy! Kimmy! Kimmy! I knew you're in here. The guard saw you come in! Kimmy: Just leave me alone, you bitch! Julianne: Kimmy. Kimmy: Who the hell do you think you are? Woman: Catfight ! Kimmy: You came here pretending to by my fr

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Julianne: Hello, George. George: Hey, gorgeous. Having a good time? Julianne: Not particularly, but I did what I came to do . George: What? You split them up? Julianne: No, I said good-bye. George: Good girl. I'm proud of you. I'd be proude

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

BURWELL: Where is he? I'll help you bury him. MARTIN: I'll bury him. BURWELL: My wife in Alexandria is with child . My first. I'll fight for that child. Benjamin, nothing will replace your sons. But if you come with us, you can justify their sacri

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 BURWELL: Benjamin Martin. I'm in no mood for a lecture. MARTIN: Where is your General Gates now? BURWELL: The last anyone saw, riding hard in northeast, his staff a hundred yards behind, trying to catch up. MARTIN: So who's in command ? BUR

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Sabrina: It was my favorite food in France. There's this little place in Pegal, I ate there at least twice a week. Ah, it's really so much better if you eat with your hands. Do you mind? Linus: No, ow! Not since I made that contribution to

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Darcy: Miss Elizabeth. I have struggled in vain and can bear it no longer. These past months have been a torment. I came to Rosings with the single object of seeing you. I had to see you. I have fought against my better judgment, my family'

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Bridget: I didn't play netball . Or go to a girl's school . Or have showers. Cleever: Now that's just not true, is it? Let me start you off. Bridget: No. Cleever: Bridget, if you're gonna be dull, I'm going to plunge back into Mrs. Dalloway

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Bridget: I love you. I always have and I always will. Oh. I don't love you, and I never have, and... I never will. Sorry. Darcy: Come in. Hello, Bridget. Bridget: Hello, Mark. Er... I'm sorry, I'm disturbing you. Darcy: Well, yes, a bit. Br

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

S sample reels 作品集 scencs 场景 scenics artist 布景设计师 scratch track 临时音轨 Screen Actors Guild SAG电影演员同业公会 Screen Extra's Guild SAG电影临时演员同业公会 s

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

P Pacific Data Images 太平洋影像公司 pegs 过场用之画面 pencil test 铅笔测试稿 perceived value 知觉价值 personalities 知名人士 Personality testimonials 名人见证 petsuasion 说

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

A a copy a 拷贝 aaaa 美国广告代理商协会 abc 美国广播公司 account executive 业务代表 account planners 业务企划人员 action photography 带动作的摄影 actors 职业演员 a

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

What do you expect? They're savages. 他们是野人 还能怎么样 One lot steals a goat from another lot 这伙顺手牵了那伙的山羊 before you know it they're ripping each other to pieces. 你还没反应过来 已经杀得碎尸满地了 I

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 权利的游戏

That's an honor I can do without. 这份殊荣我可不敢享受 Their days are too long 他们度日如年 their lives are too short. 而又朝不保夕 All these years 这么多年了 and I still feel like an outsider 每当来到这里 权力的游戏

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 权利的游戏

You will train them yourselves. 你们得亲自训练它们 You will feed them yourselves. 亲自喂养他们 And if they die you will bury them yourselves. 如果小狼夭折 你们也要亲手埋葬它们 What about you? 你怎么办 I'm not a Star

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 权利的游戏

Go on father's watching. 继续 父亲正看着你 And your mother. 你母亲也在 Fine work as always. Well done. 一如既往的漂亮 非常好 Thank you. 多谢夸奖 I love the detail that you've managed to get in these corners. 我真喜欢你绣

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 权利的游戏

You understand why I did it? 你知道为什么我要杀他 Jon said he was a deserter. 琼恩说他是逃兵 But do you understand why I had to kill him? 你可明白我为何要亲自行刑 Our way is the old way? 我们遵循古老的传统 The ma

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 权利的游戏