影片对白 Kenneth: Hey, who wants to run upstairs and say hello? Nancy: Well, we should get going . Alex: We should. We have to... we should. Nancy: Yeah. Kenneth: Nonsense! You pulled the woman out of a burning building. You'd break her heart if you

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Connelly: Nancy? Nancy: Hello, Mrs. Connelly. Connelly: Nancy, dear. I couldn't help noticing that Alex left the house this morning while you stayed home. Nancy: I was downsized from my job. Connelly: Aw, I'm sorry. But I'm sure it's for th

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Bridget: Who cares about the odd professional hiccup? The fact is I've been in a functional relationship with an adult male for six wonderful weeks, four fabulous days and seven precious hours, or to put it another way , 71 ecstatic shags .

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Bridget: Everything under control , I see. Um... Excellent graph. Lovely legs. Becky: Thank you. Bridget: I am so sorry. I thought... Oh, I don't know what I thought. Now you're really angry with me. Mark: No, no, I'm not angry. Bridget: It

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Bridget: I've never been happier in my entire life. However, must not obsess or fantasise. Bridget Darcy. Mrs. Darcy. Mr. and Mrs. Darcy. Lord and Lady Darcy. Wonder what Mark Darcy would be like as a father. Father to his children, I mean,

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(310) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Jon: I want you to know, you're the most important thing in my life. Garfield: Let me sleep, please. Jon: Before I met you, my life had no meaning. I was incomplete. Garfield: Oh, you still are, really. Jon: I guess what I'm trying to say i

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Garfield: Aha! I so knew you weren't me. Prince: And you must be Garfield. Garfield: How do you know my name? Prince: I've lived your life for the past few days. Yes, if ever a man loved a cat, it's your Jon. Return to him, Garfield. Return

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Preston: Oh, hogwash! Garfield: Huh? Preston: I tell you, this cat is mocking us at every turn . Winston: Preston, calm yourself. We're only doing what is best for everybody. Preston: How much longer must we sustain this charade? I can't be

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Rachel: Tah-daaah! Chandler: Are we greeting each other this way now? Because I like that. Rachel: Look! I cleaned! I did the windows, I did the floors... I even used all the attachments on the vacuum, except that little round one with the

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Manager: Hello, Daisy. Bill: This one is Greta. Manager: Hello, Greta. Jamie: Here she is. This is Aurelia. This is Juliet, Peter. Peter: How are you? Jamie: Didn't see you there. Mark: Yeah, just thought I'd tag along . Aurelia: Jamie's fr

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 SPEAKER: Our first order of business... SIMMS: And our last if we vote a levy... SPEAKER: Order! Order! Mr. Simms, you do not have the floor . Our first order of business will be an address by Colonel Harry Burwell of the Continental Army.

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 MAJOR HALBERT: My lord, there is a rider at the gates. A civilian carrying a white flag. CORNWALLIS: I'm occupied . MAJOR HALBERT: He has a pair of dogs with him. Great Danes. CORNWALLIS: Now we come to the matter of the specific targeting

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Dr. Marsha: If you've just tuned in , this is Dr. Marsha Fieldstone and tonight's topic is Your Wishes and Dreams and we're on the line now with someone from Seattle. Sam: Hello? Dr. Marsha: Hello, Sam. This is Dr. Marsha Fieldstone on Netw

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Sam: Marsha, should I call you Dr. Fieldstone? Dr.Marsha: Dr. Marsha. Sam: Dr.Marsha. I don't mean to be rude... Annie: Dr.Marsha. Dr.Marsha: ... and I don't want to invade your privacy . Sam and Annie: Sure you do. Dr.Marsha: Go on, Sam. I

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Walter: The tall one with red hair is your cousin Irene... Annie: You'll recognize her by the disappointed look on her face. Walter: Who is married to Harold, who ran off with his secretary. Annie: But came back because Irene threatened to

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 CHARLIE: You told him about this meeting? PITTS: Twice. CHARLIE: That's it, guys. We're all fried. PITTS: How do you mean? CHARLIE: Cameron's a fink. He's in Nolan's office right now, finking. PITTS: About what? CHARLIE: The club, Pittsie.

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

M magnetic tape 磁性录音带 makeup artist 美容师 manipulation 操纵 markup 固定利润 matte 影像形板 Maysles Films 梅思利电影公司 memory-hook 回马枪 memory-jogger 回马枪 Merr

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

H hair stylist 美发师 hangs wallpaper 壁挂纸 head electrician 首席灯光师 head-to-head-comparison 面对面的直接比较 high -angle lights 高角度灯光 high-definition TV HDTV 高解析度

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

D Demo 音乐样本带 demographic segments 人口区隔 demonstration commercial 展示广告 Demonstrations and comparisons 展示与比较 diffusion filters 柔焦滤镜或柔光镜 Digital Audio Ta

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

And winter is coming. 况且凛冬将至 Good lad go run back and get the rest. 好小子 快去把剩下的都找回来 White walkers. 白鬼 I saw the white walkers. 我看到了白鬼 White walkers. 白鬼 The white walkers I saw them. 白鬼 我都

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 权利的游戏