影片对白 RED: He's got his fingers in a lot of pies , from what I hear. ANDY: What you hear isn't half of it. He's got scams you haven't dreamed of. Kickbacks on his kickbacks. There's a river of dirty money flowing through this place. RED: Can be a

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 RED: I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singin' about. Truth is, I don't want to know. Some things are best left unsaid. I like to think they were singin' about something so beautiful it can't be expressed in word

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 RED: And that's how it came to pass, that on the second-to-last day of the job, the convict crew that tarred the plate factory roof in the spring of '49 wound up sitting in a row at ten o'clock in the morning, drinking icy cold Bohemian sty

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Sid: That's it. Can I just, you know, look at it for a minute? Michael: You're an artist, Sid. Sid: You're telling me you're just gonna walk out of here and I'm never going to see it again. Michael: There's a good chance of that, yes.

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Kate Forster: Sixty degrees on Valentine's Day. Can't be Chicago. Mrs. Forster: The TV says it's global warming. The icebergs start melting, water covers the Earth. Thank God we won't live to see it. Kate: What's this? Mrs. Forster: Oh. Tha

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Rachel: Well, now, how come you guys have never played poker with us? Phoebe: Yeah, what is that? Like, some kind of guy thing? Like, some kind of sexist guy thing? Like it's poker, so only guys can play? Ross: No, women are welcome to play

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Joey: Vulva? Ross: Alright, I panicked, alright? She, she took me by surprise. You know, but it wasn't a total loss. I mean, we ended up cuddling. Joey: Whoaa!! You cuddled? How many times? Ross: Shut up! It was mine. I just... I just I don

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影视对白 Mrs. Bing: I am famished. What do I want... Chandler: Please God don't let it be Kung Pow Chicken . Mrs. Bing: Oh, you watched the show! What'd you think? Chandler: Well, I think you need to come out of your shell just a little. Ross: What

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Ross: Look, if she's talking to it, I just think that I should get some belly time too. Not that I believe any of this. Phoebe: Oh, I believe it. I think the baby can totally hear everything. I can show you. Look, this will seem a little we

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Chandler: Ooh, Lambchop. How old is that sock? If I had a sock on my hand for thirty years it'd be talking too. Ross: Okay. I think it's time to change somebody's nicotine patch. Monica: Hey. Where's Joey? Chandler: Joey ate my last stick o

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Susan: Okay, I've got to break the ice here. So you're in counseling. Big deal . You want humiliation, I'll give you humiliation. I locked myself out of my house, stark naked, and got caught by Mike. Gabrielle: Oh my God, when did this happ

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Mrs. Geller: Oh, Martha Ludwin's daughter is gonna call you. Mmm! What's that curry taste? Monica: Curry. Mrs. Geller: Mmmm! Ross: I- I think they're great! I, I really do. Mr. Geller: Do you remember the Ludwins? The big one had a thing fo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 President: It's a great scotch! Natalie: I'll, erm. I'll be going, then. President: Er, Natalie. I hope to see much more of you , as our two great countries work toward a better future. Natalie: Thank you, sir. Prime minister: Yes,Peter. P

影片对白 Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world , I think about the arrival's gate at Heathrow airport.General opinion start to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed. But I don't see that, seems to me that love is everywher

影片对白 Samuel: Tristan, get back to your unit. Tristan: Those boys are boring. I'd rather have you watching my back. Man: Go, mate . Samuel: February 3rd, 1915. Dear Susannah. The horror of this place is indescribable. Nothing is as I thought it w

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Susannah: Forever turned out to be too long , Tristan. Tristan: I know. Tristan: Samuel Decker Ludlow. Susannah: Dear Tristan, Alfred and I were delighted to hear of your son's birth. We had hoped for a child of our own, but of that I despa

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Miranda: No, I just... It's just baffling to me. Why is it so impossible to put together a decent run-through? You people have had hours and hours to prepare. It's just so confusing to me. Where are the advertisers? Woman: Oh, we have some

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(584) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Emily: Okay, so I was Miranda's second assistant... but her first assistant recently got promoted, and so now I'm the first. Andy: Oh, and you're replacing yourself. Emily: Well, I am trying. Miranda sacked the last two girls after only a f

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Michael: Haywire. You ever thought of breaking out? Haywire: What the hell would I do out there? Michael: Not be here. Haywire: Halfway houses, psych visits, meds, checking in with a P.O ., urine tests, keeping a job... No. Why you ask? Mic

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Veronica: Hello! Leticia: Don't you move a muscle . Veronica: Take it easy, Leticia. Leticia: You're working with them, aren't you? Think I'm stupid, lady? I hear the clicks on my phone, I see the cars out there on the street. Veronica: I k

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语