托福口语是托福考试中相对来说有难度的一个项目,想要在考试中取得理想成绩并不容易。下面为大家带来托福口语话题题库:建议类话题一文,希望对大家托福备考有所帮助。 托福口语话题

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 新托福写作真题解析

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语流行口语

第41期:建议网上求职 内维尔面试失败了,好友克里斯建议他网上求职。内维尔接受了他的建议。 Neville: How about your interview? Chris: They turned me down. Neville: Why? You are so excellent. Chris: I think the only

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语

下面是关于如何建立一个有成效的、值得回忆的大学生活的十条小建议。 1. Answer the question, Why am I going to college? 回答问题:我为什么要上大学? Many college students really don't have a clear reason for

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

1. Answer the question, Why am I going to college? 回答问题:我为什么要上大学? Many college students really don't have a clearreason for being there other than the fact that they don't knowwhat else to do yet. They inherit goals fromfa

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Always have a reliable backup. You never know when disaster will strike. But mark my words: Every hard drive fails eventually, and if you dont have a good backup of your personal data (pictures, music, documents) then when your drive does fail, all t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

爱美大学女生穿衣建议 Bring comfortable clothes. 穿舒适的衣服 Wear comfortable walking shoes. 穿轻便的鞋子 Bring low maintenance clothes. 穿容易保养的衣服 Bring weather appropriate clothes. 穿适合时节的衣服 Bring

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

4.9 Suggest 建议 W: You have a lovely house, Jack. M: Thank you. But a number of things have been going wrong lately. W: That's too bad. What problems are you having. M: Oh, the whole house needs re-painting for starters. The carpet in the living r

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

How was your dinner at Ming's Chinese Palace? 你在明记皇厨的饭怎么样? It was great! All of the food was delicious. My friends loved it. 太棒了!所有的食物都很美味。我的朋友都很喜欢。 What did you have? 你们吃了什

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

第八日:询问建议:能像对好朋友一样吗? 这天,English美眉满脸“坏笑”地告诉他:“其实,学英语没有捷径,告诉你什么速成捷径,就是为了让你先能

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

生活中,总是会有人给我们一些建议或忠告。一些建议堪称金玉良言,但是因为不太实用,所以我们很快就忘掉了;还有一些建议确实能帮助我们解决某些问题,但也仅限于那些问题了。下面我

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

新托福口语允许做笔记,这是一个非常有利的规则。但是大家头疼的是,如何才能利用笔记来获得更高的分数呢?先来看看同学们都可能陷入哪些误区: 阅读部分: (1) 盲目地记录一些文章细节

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

During your first years in the workforce, you can expect to have a huge learning curve not just about the details of your job, but about broader issues of how to manage your career and operate successfully in an office. How do you deal with difficult

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. 用Shall we...?在表示建议或征求对方意见时,可用以Shall开头的一般疑问句。其肯定回答一般可用:All right, OK, Good idea等。 2. 用Let's...?表示让我们(包括双方在内)做某事这一建议时要用以L

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

有很多人大学毕业以后都觉得自己的大学生涯都是白白浪费掉了,不知道自己该干什么也不知道自己到底干了什么。所以为了不虚度年华,以下是给大学生的5个建议。 5 Rules for the College Stude

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. Read extensively, especially in your non-native language(s). 1.多读书,尤其要读外语作品。 Read high quality newspapers (e.g. the New York Times, Wall Street Journal) EVERY DAY for at least a year. 每天读高质量的报纸(如《纽约

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

One out of two college graduates are jobless or are underemployed in low-wage jobs that require minimal skills, according to government data. Here is some career advice for those who are about to face the real world: 根据政府发布的数据来看,

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Do you get up in the morning and dread going to work? Is your work-life balance swaying in the wrong direction? Whatever your gripes (抱怨), considering we spend more time at work than we do with our loved ones, it is important you enjoy what you d

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Some legal advice 法律建议 What can I do for you? 需要帮忙吗? Well, I 'd like some legal advice. 嗯,我需要一些法律上的建议。 Jane and I are thinking of incorporating. 我和简打算合并组成公司。 So,I want to find ou

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

在日常对话中,向对方提出建议和忠告有这些较常用的说法: should 应该,要 You should try to practise English. You shouldn't eat too much. Why don't you 不如... Why don't you join an English club? ought to应该 You ought

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语