生活英语手册 093(6.促进理解-6.3提议、建议及应答)

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

运用舞蹈演员替代幻灯片,这就是科普作家约翰博安农的 小小的建议。 在他引人入胜的伴舞演讲中,他以身作则,演讲由黑色标签运动(Black Label Movement)伴舞。

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:艺术与幻觉

The call of Ronald McDonald, a lot of kids would enjoy eating McDonald's for every meal, but their parents might not be too keen on that idea. And that's where the company's latest strategy has come from, using moms to improve the menu and bring in

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

If one of your new years resolutions is a healthier diet, one of your greatest obstacles may actually be your office, most of us spend more time at work than we do at home, so how supportive or unsupportive your office environment is maybe what makes

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

Always obey your parents, when they are present. This is the best policy in the long run, because if you don't, they will make you. Most parents think they know better than you do, and you can generally make more by humoring that superstition than y

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

必背句型: A:I advise you to consider carefully. 我建议你仔细考虑一下。 B:But I did not have enough time. 但是我没用足够的时间。 My advice to you is to consider carefully. 我建议你仔细考虑一下。 I suggest that you

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

66.建议 常用应急场景 范例一:A suggest you quit smoking Would you mind if I make a suggestion? Of course not, go ahead. Maybe you should try to quit smoking. You know it is very bad for your health. Well, sure it is. Actually, I have been cutting d

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

经典句型:I think we should put more hands in this project. 我认为在这个项目上应该增加人手。 A:I think we should put more hands in this project. 甲:我认为在这个项目上应该增加人手。 B:Is twenty people not enough? 乙

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

unit 168 拒绝乘车建议 dialogue A: How far is it from here to the nearest post office? A:从这儿到最近的邮局有多远? Tour_Bus.jpg B: About 1 kilometer. B:大概有l公里。 A: I advise you to take a bus. A:我建议你乘公交车

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 167 拒绝帮忙建议 dialogue 英语情景对话 A: We seem to be lost here. A:我们似乎迷路了。 B: Possibly. B:有可能吧! A: I suggest that we go and ask for help from the policeman. A:我建议去找警察帮忙。 B: Not a

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 164 拒绝严厉处事建议 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:I hear you have just shown your hand first to Lin Ping. A:我听说你刚刚向林平主动示好了。 B:Yes. B:是的。 A:If I were in your position, I wouldn't give up an inch. A:如果

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(262) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 160 工作建议(2) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Where can find information on this subject? A:哪里能找到关于这个课题的资料? B:I'm not sure. Let's look up the catalogue. B:我不太清楚,还是查一下目录吧。 A:Will

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(251) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Not everyone is good at communicating. 不是所有人都善于交流的。 Not everyone is good at communicating. 不是所有人都善于交流的。 Thank you for saying that. 谢谢你这么说。 I'm very glad weve taken your advice. 我很高兴我

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

A doctor and a lawyer were talking at a party. Their conversation was constantly interrupted by people describing their ailments and asking the doctor for free medical advice. After an hour of this, t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

最近,美国前国务卿赖斯和现任白宫高级顾问贾勒特等参加了一档访谈类节目,讨论职场女性如何获得成功。节目中,赖斯给年轻女性的建议是:女性必须完全相信自己能够在职场上有所作为

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

Customer: Hello, I would like to open an account, but I do not know what account it should be. 顾客:你好。我想开立一个帐户,但我不知道要开哪种帐户。 Clerk: Do you often dep

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The college search doesn't have to begin and end with the Ivies and the name brand schools. There are many schools out there to choose from some known and some less known, all worthy of your attention. 选学校不必非要在常春藤联合会名牌大

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

Todays intermediate Business English Podcast is part of a two-part series on making, rejecting and accepting suggestions. In this episode, were focused on the language used to introduce your ideas and make suggestions. 今天的商务播客是2节课中

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

For the last 15 years, Sheila Fitzpatrick has struggled to get a good night sleep. She used to take sleeping pills that she bought over the counter from the chemist but they didn't work for long. Her anxiety about becoming dependent on tablets just m

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

商务交谈中想要征求对方或者别人的建议可以直截了当地询问,有以下句型: What do you think of it? 你认为怎样? What's your opinion on this matter? 你对这个问题有什么看法? Please tell me frankly your opinion. 请坦率直言你的意见。 How do you see things li

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇