How can we avoid forgetting what we have learned? Now I would like to give you four suggestions. Then I'll give you a bit explanation on each of them. Suggestions First, we need to learn words repeatedly with increasing intervals between learning ses

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Inner peace may seem like a mythical peak. Almost unachievable, far away, maybe even unreal for many. In fact, for almost every single one of us. Indeed, very few can rightly claim I feel calm right now in a midst of stressful situations, worries or

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. Greeting message 祝福 Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。 How are you? 你好吗? How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗? 2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议 I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

With so much career advice floating around the interwebs, some of it is bound to be poor. Luckily we here at Levo don't just trust the haphazardly doled-out opinions of self-appointed leadership experts and other dubious characters. We go straight to

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

1) It is demanded / necessary / a pity + that结构中的主语从句的谓语动词要用should 加动词原形, should 可省略。 句型: (1)suggested It is (2)important that+ (should) do (3) a pity (1)suggested, ordered, proposed, required,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

复习新GRE作文,因为题库中的题目量比较多,若非有足够的时间将所有的题目都写过一遍,最好的方法就是用GRE作文提纲来对付数量庞大的GRE作文。如何制定GRE作文提纲,是自己能够将每篇作

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

首先,尤其重要的,最重要的 above all 偶然,无意中 by accident 对(于)很积极 be active in 合计为 add up to 承让错误 admit one's mistake 接受某人的建议 take / follow one's advice 就提出建议 give advice on 建

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Lesson 118 Fantastic! 1.Fantastic!妙极啦! 2.It's really fantastic!这真是妙极啦! 3.A fantastic story!多么离奇的故事啊! 4.Just like a fantastic dream.就像个离奇的梦。 5.It's a fantastic proposal.这个荒谬的建议。

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

Larry和李华正在商量如何帮助他们的朋友Jane,因为Jane在工作上碰到了困难。今天李华会学到两个常用语:a can of worms和cut one's losses。 LL: I think that maybe we should just be supportive of Jane. It's best not

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

一、基本原则 若陈述部分为祈使句,反意问句通常用will you, won't you, would you等。如: Mail the letter today, will you? 今天就把信发掉,好吗? Try to be back by two, won't you? 设法两点之前回来,好吗? 注:

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

There's a place in you that you must keep inviolate. You must keep it pristine and clean. So that nobody has a right to curse you or treat you badly. Nobody. No mother, father, no wife, no husband, no???-nobody. You have to have a place where you say

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1、Would anyone like something to drink bdfore we begin? 在我们正式开始前,大家喝点什么吧? 2、We are ready. 我们准备好了。 3、I know I can count on you. 我知道我可以相信你。 4、Tust me. 请相信我。 5、We are

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Certain activities can be good and some bad for our grey matter, so see which you should carry on doing... or ditch. 有些活动可以使我们的大脑更加敏锐,而有些则会使大脑变得更加迟钝。下面让我们来看看哪些生活习

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

How not just to quit, but how to resign gracefully and with class? Indeed, being courteous and smart about your resignation and departure guarantees that you've given yourself the best possible shot at future success. 如何做到不只是随手离职,

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

在现实生活中,不少英语学习者发现在交际过程中有时不能很好表达自己的思想或理解别人的情感,会说出闹不少笑话的chinglish (中国式英语)。怎样才能避免这种情况呢?以下几点供你参考。

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Here are 10 tips to help you create a productive and memorable college experience. 下面是关于如何建立一个有成效的、值得回忆的大学生活的十条小建议。 1. Answer the question, Why am I going to college?回答问题:我为什

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1、Would anyone like something to drink before we begin? (在我们正式开始前,大家喝点什么吧?) 一旦开始,当然就是正式的了,这是习惯用语, 翻译 的时候别让它把你给卡住了。 2、We are ready. 我们准备好

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Greeting message 祝福 Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。 How are you? 你好吗? How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗? 2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议 I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

学习英语的最好方法

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

Q:What is the best advice your mother ever gave you? 你母亲给过你最棒的建议是? 获得3.3k好评的答案@Mira Zaslove You don't marry a man, you marry a lifestyle. 你不是嫁给一个男人,而是嫁给一种生活方式。 Who yo

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间