But I was curious to know, what else would they do if they could do this much? 但我好奇地是,他们既已达到如此水平还能干些别的什么? I started experimenting with other subjects, among them, for example, pronunciation. 我开始

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

四级作文作为拉分的重点部分,应引起同学们足够的重视,小编找了许多作文范文来给同学们练习和提升语感。 Directions: Write a composition entitled Establishing a Credit System for College Students.You should

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

分集介绍:本集主要介绍了怎样利用互激建立金融传染模型,首先通过对贾斯丁论文的讨论引出金融危机模型的基本方程式,讲述了转移如何对强度产生影响,之后介绍了方程式中的各种因素

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(265) / 评论(0) 分类 第二届金融与统计学大会

I came back to England looking for British grandmothers. 我回到英国找当地的老太太们。 I put out notices in papers saying, if you are a British grandmother, if you have broadband and a web camera, can you give me one hour of your time pe

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Proposal to Create Whale Sanctuary Defeated A proposal to create a whale sanctuary in the South Atlantic Ocean was defeated this week at a meeting in Brazil of the International Whaling Commission, or IWC. Whales are mammals that live in the sea and

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月

China Establishing Economic Ties with Latin America 中国与拉美建立经济合作关系 Chinese President Hu Jintao paid a visit to Mexico recently, where he met with his Mexican counterpart, Vice

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--全球经济要闻

You come out at night 你在黑夜浮现 That's when the energy comes 就在潜能爆发的一刻 And the dark side's light 阴暗被点亮 And the vampires roam 而吸血鬼在徘徊 You strut your rasta wear 你穿着塔法里教服,无谓地前进

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

The Ministry of Culture is making it compulsory for presenters of online shows to register with their real names. 据报道,我国文化部将强制规定网络表演者必须实名注册。 The rules oblige operators of online shows to identify pr

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

So the sanctuary ought naturally to take the wildest, swampiest, roughest and most forsaken piece of waste land anywhere about the town. 自然而然,保护区应该选择最荒野,拥有最多沼泽地,最贫瘠,最被人遗忘的城镇附近土

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材6

第55期:建立商贸关系 由于哈维公司的推荐,我们有幸得知贵公司的名称。 On the recommendation of Messrs. Harvey amp; Co.,we have learned with pleasure the name of your firm. We are willing to enter into business relations

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

This Business English Podcast episode on relationship building is part of an ongoing series on negotiation skills. 这节商务播客是正在进行的有关协商技巧的一部分。 In negotiation, establishing a good relationship based on trust m

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

Hi!everybody, this is Tod Smith with Little Things Matter.The title of today's lesson is Building Trust Through Confidentiality 大家好。我是托德史密斯为您讲述小事也重要。今天的题目是通过保密建立信任。 Pssst. Can yo

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Hi!everybody, this is Tod Smith with Little Things Matter.The Title of today's lesson is Building Relationships That Last 大家好。我是托德史密斯为您讲述小事业重要。今天课程的题目是建立持久的人际关系。 Whether yo

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

You can make deposits to any relationship by starting to do the little things that show your interest and that you truly care. 你可以从你感兴趣和你真正关心的小事上开始对你的任一个人际关系进行投资。 Here are just a f

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

GWEN IFILL: This week marks a year since superstorm Sandy struck. More than 70 people were killed along the Eastern Seaboard. Damage totaled more than $65 billion, and it pounded New Jersey and New York City hard. It also prompted a reexamination --

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈环境系列

JEFFREY BROWN: And finally tonight: what we talk about and don't talk about when it comes to race and identity. It's a subject again at the fore after the death of Trayvon Martin and the trial of George Zimmerman. And it's the subject of The Race Car

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

Chinese President Xi Jinping arrived in Venezuela on Sunday, the third leg of his state visits in Latin America. Xi Jinping met with his Venezuelan counterpart Nicolas Maduro, as the two leaders vowed to further strengthen their countries bilateral t

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年07月

Full coverage: Chinas Leaders Chinese President Xi Jinping and his Venezuelan counterpart Nicolas Maduro met in Caracas yesterday to work on improving the two countries relationship with a comprehensive strategic partnership. Chinese President Xi Jin

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年07月

Establish long-term business relations 建立长久商务关系 Tell me. Mr. Han. 告诉我,韩先生。 What do you suggest if we establish long term business relations? 关于我们建立长久的商务关系,您有何建议? Surely it's a so

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

Short Conversation 询问意见和提意见 A:What did you think about the quote I showed you? B:I liked it over all.The only problem I have is the transportation cost.It's a little too much. A:Let me explain about it.Continental Transport offe

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英文导学