克里称致力于建立美巴真正伙伴关系 WASHINGTON, Jan. 27 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said on Monday that he has been working toward a true partnership with Pakistan since taking office a year ago. The top American envoy

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

So I tested them. I got an educational impossibility, zero to 30 percent in two months in the tropical heat with a computer under the tree in a language they didn't know doing something that's a decade ahead of their time. 跟着我测试了他们。我

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

A: How are you doing today? B: Great. Thanks. A: What can I help you with? B: I would like to open a bank account. A: What kind would you like to open? B: I need a checking account. A: Would you also like to open a savings account? B: That's fine. A:

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 在银行-At the Bank

Balliol College was founded by John I de Balliol, under the guidance of the Bishop of Durham. 贝利奥尔学院是约翰.贝利奥尔在达拉谟主教的指引下建造的。 His support for a house of scholars studying at Oxford began in around 12

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 走进牛津大学

未来更美好?建筑师托马斯赫斯维克列举了5个近期的设计精巧具有仿生特点的项目。有的重塑了平凡的事物,例如:一辆巴士,一座桥梁,一个电站但其中一个是非同寻常的建筑,种子圣殿,

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:奇观建筑

我门可以把海洋想象成全球的储蓄账户 - 现在,我们只是取钱而不存钱。安瑞科萨拉告诉我门如何通过建立海洋禁捕区来重新给我门的帐号充够值。于此同时给我们带来巨大的生态和经济福利

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:潜入深渊

罗布?霍普金斯Rob Hopkins提醒我们:世界赖以生存的石油即将耗尽。为转变到没有石油的世界,他给出了自己的解答-转变响应。过没有石油的生活,牺牲我们的舒适生活,建立一个完全不依靠石

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:环境 重造计划

Unencrypted messages can be hijacked in transit and read or altered.If the mail is not digitally signed,you can't be sure where it came from. 未加密的信息可能在传输中被截获、偷看或窜改。如果邮件不是数字签名的,你

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

各国领导人同意建立核安全国际法 This year's Nuclear Security Summit in the Netherlands has come to an end, with attendees signing a communique, pledging to prevent nuclear materials from falling into the hands of terrorists. The documen

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

概述:本方法介绍了一个从生活中经常用到的记忆技巧中总结出来的易于理解和掌握的记忆理论——代码理论,并说明了如何发挥联想能力,建立记忆词汇

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

AS IT IS 2016-03-23 US Sets Up First All-American Fire Base in Iraq 美国在伊拉克建立第一个全美火力基地 The U.S. military has built the first all-American fire base in Iraq. A fire base is an area in a war zone where artillery can be

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Young Muslims and Jews in Los Angeles, California, are making friends with each other in an unusual way. They gather together at meetings set up by a group called NewGround. And they share personal stories to help build new relationships. A speaker a

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

UN to Review Cambodia ' s Tribunal Law Breck Ardery United Nations 11 Aug 2001 09:53 UTC United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan says the world organization must carefully review a new Cambodian l

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(4)

After the defeat of Nazi Germany in 1945, the Potsdam Conference saw Allied powers look ahead to the battle with Japan and the post-war order. Attended by the United States, the United Kingdom, the Soviet Union and China, the conference culminated in

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年07月

欧洲国家建立跨国系统以遏制逃税 PARIS, April 10 (Xinhua) -- France, along with four other European countries, have envisaged creating a multinational system of information to fight tax evasion, the French Economy and Finance Ministry sa

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(334) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING: China will build its first long-term underwater observation platform in resource-rich South China Sea where it has territorial disputes with many south-east Asian countries including Malaysia the Philippines and Vietnam. 北京:中国将在和

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(17) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Key Sentences (重点句子) 281.We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market. 我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。 282.The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your co

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

And so with our overhelp, our overprotection and overdirection and hand-holding, 随着我们的过度帮助,过度保护,过度指导和过度关怀, we deprive our kids of the chance to build self-efficacy, which is a really fundamental tenet

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

Establish a joint venture 建立合资企业 I am glad to meet you, Mr.Joey. 很高兴见到你,乔伊先生。 Hello, Mr.lie. 你好,李先生。 I would like to discuss with you the feasibilities of establishing a joint venture with your compan

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

Chinese Premier Li Keqiangon Sunday called on East Asian nations to forge closer economic ties and promote political trust to ensure stable growth in the region amid global economic slowdown. 中国总理李克强周日呼吁东亚国家建立更紧密

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻