The children came rushing, said, What's all this? 孩子们涌了过来问:这些都是什么? So I said, It's very topical, very important. But it's all in English. 我说:这些都是热门的,重要的东西。但都是英文写的。 So t

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

What is going to be the future of learning? 未来学习是什么样子的? I do have a plan, but in order for me to tell you what that plan is, I need to tell you a little story, which kind of sets the stage. 我有个计划,但是为了向你们介

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

So that's a pretty strong comment there. I said schools as we know them now, they're obsolete. 这里会引来热烈的讨论。我是说我们所知道的学校已经过时了。 I'm not saying they're broken. It's quite fashionable to say that the

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

AS IT IS 2015-04-29 India Plans to Build 100 'Smart' Cities 印度计划建立100个智能城市 Many of Indias biggest cities are struggling. They have too many people and not enough places for them to work, live and play. They often lack services,

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(四)月

AS IT IS 2014-10-02 Vietnam Seeks to Build High-Tech Exports 越南谋求建立高新技术产品出口 Vietnam is getting a little tired of being known for only coffee and rice exports. Now, the country is hoping to develop its high-technology indus

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十)月

I got the camera angle wrong. 我把相机角度弄错了。 That one is just amateur stuff, but what she was saying, as you could make out, was about neurons, with her hands were like that, 那是张业余作品,但是她说话的内容,你们能听

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

一个英语单词可分为三部分:前缀(prefix)词根(root)后缀(suffix)。位于词根前面的部分就是前缀。前缀,可以改变单词的意思。 implement = im + ple(满;plenty adj. 满的)+ ment 使圆满,使成功

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

以下段落是摘自新闻里的一些重要信息,并不是一个段落的听写。空内信息可在本新闻中全部找到,大家可以根据这些信息复述新闻。 一、泛听建议: 1、完整听一遍,掌握大意。 2、继续听,特

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 NPR边听边练

There would be a lot more information, and a lot more transparency. 世界将有更大的信息量,而且也越来越透明化。 That was really interesting to us. At the same time we had no idea that we would build a business that would shape tha

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

And we think that over the long term the way that we actually create the most openness and transparency in the world (at Facebook) 所以,从长远来看,我们建立了世界上最公开和最透明的系统? is both by creating the most power

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

First, think about how the Facebook platform has evolved. 首先,考虑一下脸谱网平台的演变过程。 We started off as this platform inside Facebook; and we were pretty clear from the beginning that that wasnt where it was going to end up

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

What is your vision for Facebook? 你对脸谱网的展望是什么? When I started Facebook from my dorm room in 2004,the idea that my roommates and I talked about all the time was a world that was more open. 当我于2004年在自己的宿舍推出

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Now, think how much progress we've already made. When we first started, people everywhere asked the same questions. Could a woman really serve as commander-in-clief? Well, I think we answered that one. 现在,想想我们已经取得了多大的进步

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Japanese Prime Minister Wishes to Change Constitution to Create Military Forces Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has reconfirmed his support for changing the countrys constitution to permit the creation of a military force. Lets fulfill our mission

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Jews and Arabs Form Friendships Through Music 犹太人和阿拉伯人通过音乐建立友谊 In Israel, music is bringing young people together and to make more than beautiful sounds. Four young musicians two Israeli Jews, two Israeli Arabs perform

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Are you someone who can be trusted with private and confidential information? 你是那种在隐私和保密方面可以被信任的人吗? To gauge your trustworthiness in this area, ask yourself how likely you would be to share any of the following

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Brutal wars in the Middle East, Africa and Asia have forced the world's populations of refugees and displaced persons to near record highs. Meanwhile, the Trump administration has signaled its intention to substantially change U.S. refugee policy. Fi

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

China and the European Union (EU) wraps up three-day talks here Thursday on an investment agreement aimed at further tearing down barriers to their two-way economic cooperation. The 4th China-EU strategic dialogue is underway in Brussels. It's being

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年01月

Chinese authorities have vowed to reform its household registration reform at the Third Plenary Session of the CPC Central Committee. The Ministry of Public Security says it has already drafted a roadmap of the reform. We will set up a new household

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年12月

从柏拉图到欧罗宾多,从维果茨基到蒙台梭利,几个世纪教育思想家们对于主要的教育问题都争论不休:如何激发孩子们的创造力,好奇心以及想象力呢?那些在谷歌出现前的哲理大师们可能无

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频