Hi, I'm Donna Barnes. Im a Life and Relationship Coach and owner of N.Y. Dating Coach in New York City. In this clip we'll talk about how to build trust in a relationship. And that's exactly what you do. You have to build trust. Trust has to be earne

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 商务交际英语

Establish a joint venture 建立合资企业 A: I'm glad to meet you, Mr. Joey. B: Hello, Mr. Lie. I would like to discuss with you the feasibilities of establishing a joint venture with your company. A: That's excellent. Your investment proposal is

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

New Playthings Help Build Emotional Intelligence in Children Children of all ages gathered in New York City recently for the International Toy Fair. Hidden among already popular toys were new, high-tech educational products. Educational products are

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Before my wife and I settled in Austin, TX last year, we lived in 12 apartments in nine cities over the last 10 years. And while the digital nature of my work means that much of my network is only a mouse-click away, it was definitely challenging to

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

访谈录,个人关系,秘诀,Did you know that there is one simple thing you can do at the beginning of any relationship to set it up for a long-term success, but most of us are afraid to do it? Hi! I'm Marie Forleo, life coach a

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Staring a Wildlife Sanctuary Dallas Lore Sharp 建立野外动物保护区 达拉斯罗尔夏普 Do you recall reading about the great Albert National Park that Carl Akeley helped establish in Africa? 你还记得读过有关卡尔阿克利在非洲帮

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材6

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到听力原文收集区,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语摩天轮—More to Learn

对外贸易与外贸关系词汇 They mainly trade with Japanese firms. 他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。 For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company. 在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了大量的贸易。 Our trade is conducted on the basis of eq

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, maybe you ought to set up a life you don't need to escape from. 不要纳闷你的下个旅行是在何时,而是你应该建立一个你不需要逃离的生活。

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

Cambodian Tribunal Could Be Delayed Eric Unmacht Phnom Penh 14 Aug 2001 15:09 UTC Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen says a soon to be created 1)genocide tribunal must operate under Cambodian laws and s

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(4)

UNIT TWO ESTABLISHING BUSINESS RELATIONS 建立贸易关系 Introduction To establish business relations with prospective dealers is the base of starting and developing of business. It is vitally important for both a new dealer and an old one. But by

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The government is to set up a new city in the proposed China-Sri Lanka Industrial Zone in the Hambantota district it is learnt. 据悉,政府将在汉班托塔地区规划中的中国-斯里兰卡工业园建一座新城。 Chinese Ambassador Yi Xi

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

通知书 建立分公司 我最近在神田保町10番, 开设一毛织品分店, 谨此通知。 I inform you that I have recently opened a branch establishment for the sale of my woollens at 10, Jimbocho, Kanda. 随着本公司与中国贸易不断增

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Do you dread networking events? Wonder about what to say? Do you find there is something uncomfortable or possibly distasteful about the seemingly compulsory exchange of business cards? If so then you probably value sincerity and professionalism. Too

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Chinese officials are planning to press for the establishment of an Asia-Pacific Free Trade Area at the upcoming APEC meetings in Beijing. There are currently 56 different FTAs in the Asia-Pacific region. Zhang Shaogang with the Chinese Ministry of C

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

建立新公司,或是公司重组都是非常重大的事情,一定要告知各方。下面是一份公司建立与重组的告示。 公司的建立与重组Establishment or reorganization of company Dear Mr / Ms, We are pleased to announce tha

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

北美殖民地的建立对于整个美洲大陆来说都是一件非常重大的事件,它的影响非常的深远。很多的现代的美国各种历史事件和历史人物还有各地的风俗习惯和法律法规等生活的各个方面都是这

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

关于建立培养创造力(而不是扼杀创造力)的教育体系,Ken Robinson发表了一番幽默生动的演讲。

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

在托福口语考试的6个Task中,前2个是Independent Task,后4个为Integrated Task。前面2个可以直接根据指令来回答问题,而后面的4个要以综合听力和阅读的内容作答。 在Task 5的时候,加入的是听力的内

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语