The Honor of Serving You as President (January 14, 2017) 作为总统服务你们十分荣幸(2017年1月14日) This week, I traveled to Chicago to deliver my final farewell address to the nation, following in the tradition of Presidents before me. I

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Pass the 21st Century Cures Act (December 3, 2016) 通过21世纪治愈法案(2016年12月3日) Hi, everybody. On the first day of my administration, I promised to restore science to its rightful place. I told you we would unleash American innovation

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. This weekend, as we search for ways to bridge our differences, 大家好。这个周末,在我们寻求弥合我们分歧办法时, we look to the principles that are more enduring than politics. 我们转向比政治更持久的法则。

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

You can even look up your doctor and medications as you shop. 你甚至可以在购买的同时,查找到你的医生和药品。 Most Americans who get coverage through HealthCare.gov can find an option that costs less than $75 a month. 大部分通

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. Americans have been fighting for the idea that health care is a right 大家好。人们一直在为了医疗保健是权利 not a privilege since the second-to-last time the Cubs won the World Series. 而不是特权的目标而奋斗着

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

because they can't accumulate enough patients to generate the research, to find new breakthroughs, and get them to patients. 因为他们没有足够的患者去开展临床研究,找到新的突破口,并且为患者提供出治疗方案。 But

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

WASHINGTON, DC In this week's address, President Obama acknowledged that the aftermath of tragedies like we've seen in Dallas, Baton Rouge, and Minnesota, can leave us struggling to make sense of these events. However, the President reiterated that t

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

President Obama Offers a Statement on the Attacks in Paris Read the President's full remarks: Good evening, everybody. I just want to make a few brief comments about the attacks across Paris tonight. Once again, weve seen an outrageous attempt to ter

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

It's why I issued a call to raise the minimum wage, and when Congress ignored that call, 18 states and the District of Columbia, 我还呼吁提高最低工资,而国会对此无动于衷时,有18 个州和哥伦比亚特区 plus another 51 citie

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

On Monday, an act of terror wounded dozens and killed three innocent people at the Boston Marathon. 星期一,波士顿马拉松比赛上发生了一起恐怖活动,造成了数十人受伤,三名无辜人员死亡。 But in the days since, the

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Ive spent some time lately traveling the country and talking with folks outside of Washington. And the number one issue for the people I meet is how we can get back to a place where were creating good, middle-class jobs that pay well and offer some s

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Hi, everybody. This week, I welcomed President Hamid Karzai to the White House to discuss the way ahead in Afghanistan. And today, I want to update you on how we will end this war, bring our troops home, and continue the work of rebuilding America. O

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

THE PRESIDENT: Hello, Ohio! (Applause.) Ah, it is good to be back in Ohio. (Applause.) It is good to be back in Shaker Heights -- (applause) -- home of the Red Raiders. (Applause.) AUDIENCE MEMBER: Mr. President, I love you! THE PRESIDENT: I love you

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

This week, we mark the eleventh anniversary of the September 11th attacks. 本周是911袭击的11周年纪念。 It's a time to remember the nearly 3,000 innocent men, women and children we lost, and the families they left behind. 这是我们共同悼

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hello, everybody. As 2011 comes to an end and we look ahead to 2012, I want to wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year. The last year has been a time of great challenge and great progress for our country. We ended one war and began to wind down an

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. Im speaking to you this week from a factory in Petersburg, Virginia, where theyre bringing on more than 100 new workers to build parts for the next generation of jet engines. Its a story thats happening more frequently across the count

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

President Obama: We've Come Too Far to Turn Back Now英语演讲稿: PRESIDENT OBAMA in New Hampshire this weekend: Four years ago as I had the privilege to travel all across this country and meet Americans from all walks of life. I decided nobody

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Hi, everybody. Here in America, we know the free market is the greatest force for economic progress the world has ever known. But we also know the free market works best for everyone when we have smart, commonsense rules in place to prevent irrespons

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi. As you've probably noticed, I'm not the President. 大家好,你们应该注意到了,我并不是总统。 I'm just a citizen. 我只是一介平民。 And as a citizen, I'm here at the White House today because I want to make a difference a

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

THE VICE PRESIDENT: Well, thank you all for being here today. And welcome to the White House, and a belated happy Easter -- this time of the year when we celebrate renewal and we reflect on the faith that brings us together. For me, the essence of my

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频