WEEKLY ADDRESS: Working to Implement the Affordable Care Act WASHINGTON, DC In this weeks address, President Obama said we are on the way to fully implementing the Affordable Care Act and helping millions of Americans. Unfortunately, a group of Repub

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲稿

奥巴马就卡扎菲之死发表演讲 Good afternoon, everybody. Today, the government of Libya announced the death of Muammar Qaddafi. This marks the end of a long and painful chapter for the people of Libya, who now have the opportunity to determ

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

WASHINGTON, DC In this week's address, President Obama reflected on his visit with the families of the victims of the Orlando terrorist attack. He reiterated that we will always stand with those impacted by the Orlando attack and we will do everythin

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

This week, I authorized two operations in Iraq. 本周,我授权在伊拉克开展两项行动。 First, I directed our military to take action to protect our American diplomats and military advisors serving in the city of Erbil. 第一,我指示军

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Good afternoon, everybody. Earlier today, I was briefed by my homeland security team on the events in Boston. We're continuing to monitor and respond to the situation as it unfolds. And I've directed the full resources of the federal government to he

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. (Applause.) Everybody please have a seat. Well, today I am honored to welcome a little up-and-coming basketball team -- (laughter) -- to the White House called the world champion Miami Heat. (Applause.) Now, for many of team

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

奥巴马胜选演讲 Change Has Come To America If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible, who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time, who still questions the power o

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

奥巴马总统在获知卡扎菲死亡后发表讲话 THE PRESIDENT: Good afternoon, everybody. Today, the government of Libya announced the death of Muammar Qaddafi. This marks the end of a long and painful chapter for the people of Libya, who now

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

THE VICE PRESIDENT: Before I begin today, let me say to the families of the innocents who were murdered 33 days ago, our heart goes out to you. And you show incredible courage -- incredible courage -- being here. And the President and I are going to

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

THE PRESIDENT: Good afternoon, everybody. I know you're all looking forward to spending time with their families over the holidays, but we did have one last piece of business to finish up. I said it was critical for Congress not to go home without pr

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

President Obama Pardons White House Turkey 奥巴马总统感恩节在白宫赦免火鸡 THE PRESIDENT: Hello, everybody! Well, it is wonderful to see all of you here today. Happy Thanksgiving, and welcome to the White House. Tomorrow is one of the b

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

This week, a new economic report confirmed what most Americans already believe to be true: over the past three decades, the middle class has lost ground while the wealthiest few have become even wealthier. In fact, the average income for the top one

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

THE PRESIDENT: Hi everyone. As you gather with family and friends this weekend, Michelle, Malia, Sasha and I and of course Bo want to wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. THE FIRST LADY: This is such a wonderful time of year. Its a time t

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Today Im at one of Honeywells manufacturing facilities in Golden Valley, Minnesota, where I just announced a step that will make it easier for companies to hire returning service members who have the skills our country needs right now. 今天我在明尼

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

美国新一届总统奥巴马在美国08总统大选胜利后发表的演讲十分激励民心。Yes. We. Can这个响亮的口号是美国人对未来的坚强信念。 就在2月初,嘻哈乐团黑眼豆豆主唱Will.i.am根据奥巴马在新罕布什尔的一场演讲,创作了单曲《Yes We Can》(是的,我们可以),还发动他的明

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Hillary Clinton upstaged President Barack Obama with a surprise appearance at the end of his Democratic National Convention speech. 在美国民主党代表大会上,希拉里克林顿在美国总统巴拉克奥巴马的演讲接近尾声之际突然

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

'America, you have vindicated that hope these past eight years. And now Im ready to pass the baton and do my part as a private citizen,' he said. This year, in this election, Im asking you to join me to reject cynicism, reject fear, to summon whats b

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

奥巴马上海复旦大学演讲英语演讲稿双语中英对照: Nong hao! Good afternoon. It is a great honor for me to be here in Shanghai, and to have this opportunity to speak with all of you. I'd like to thank Fudan University's President Y

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Hi, everybody. 嗨,大家好! Today, I'm speaking to you from the roada trip to Mexico and Costa Rica. 今天,我在出访墨西哥和哥斯达黎加的旅途中跟你们演讲。 I'm here because Latin America represents an incredible opportun

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. 嗨,大家好! On Friday, I met with leaders of both parties in Congress to try and find a way forward in light of the severe budget cutsknown in Washington as the sequesterthat have already started to inflict pain on communities a

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话