Working Together to Keep America Moving Forward (December 31, 2016) 一起努力继续向前进(2016年12月31日) Happy New Year, everybody. At a time when we turn the page on one year and look ahead to the future, I just wanted to take a minute to

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

it was to make sure more people have better coverage. 而是确保更多的人们获得更好的覆盖。 And as we continue working to make the system better, 随着我们继续努力工作,让体系更好, there's something you can do to help y

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Almost three weeks ago in Syria, more than 1,000 innocent people including hundreds of children were murdered in the worst chemical weapons attack of the 21st century. And the United States has presented a powerful case to the world that the Syrian g

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Hi everybody. I hope you all had a safe and happy Fourth of July, filled with parades, cookouts, fireworks and family reunions. We celebrated at the White House with a few hundred members of the military and their families. And we took a moment amid

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

So I want to say to my supporters: When you hear people saying or think to yourself, If only, or, What if, I say, please, don't go there. 我要告诉我的支持者:如果你听到别人说,或者你自己曾经这样想,如果某件事没有发

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Happy New Year, everybody.I am fired up for the year that stretches out before us.That's because of what we've accomplished together over the past seven. 大家新年快乐!我满怀期待的心情迎接我们共同的新年。因为过去七年里我

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Remarks by President Barack Obama at Campaign EventAuraria Events CenterUniversity of DenverDenver, ColoradoAugust 08, 2012奥巴马在丹佛大学的2012总统竞选演讲(节选)2012年8月8日Four years ago as I had the privilege to travel all acr

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

This week, a new economic report confirmed what most Americans already believe to be true: over the past three decades, the middle class has lost ground while the wealthiest few have become even wealthier. In fact, the average income for the top one

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Hi, this is Joe Biden. I'm speaking to you from the University of Pittsburgh, where I just spoke to students here about what we've done to help ease the burden on them when it comes to the rising cost of tuition and the accumulating student debt and

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Over the years I've been greatly moved by the warmth and spirit, the strength and resolve of the Kenyan people, and I've been grateful for my connection to Kenya and the way you've welcomed me and my family to your beautiful country from my father's

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

This week, we learned that our economy added another 140,000 private sector jobs in November. Despite some strong headwinds this year, America's economy has now created private sector jobs for the past 21 months in a row almost three million new jobs

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

I'm speaking to you from the bridge of the aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson in San Diego. This is one of the biggest ships in the Navy, and on Friday it was home to one of the most unique college basketball games I've ever seen. It also gave members

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. (Applause.) Thank you. (Applause.) Please be seated. An earthquake and a hurricane may have delayed this day, but this is a day that would not be denied. For this day, we celebrate Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.s retu

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

The last year has been a time of great challenge and great progress for our country. We ended one war and began to wind down another. We dealt a crippling blow to al-Qaeda and made America more secure. We stood by our friends and allies around the wo

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Thank you very much. Thank you. Please be seated.An earthquake and a hurricane may have delayed this day, but this is a day that would not be denied. 非常感谢大家。谢谢大家。请就座。虽然这个日子可能因地震和飓风来袭而推

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Hello, everybody. Im speaking to you this week from the Boeing Plant in Everett, Washington. Boeing has been in this community for half a century. But its what theyre doing here today that has folks really excited; because at this plant theyre buildi

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hello, everybody. In the State of the Union, I laid out three areas we need to focus on if were going to build an economy that lasts: new American manufacturing, new skills and education for American workers, and new sources of American-made energy.

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

BRIEF: U.S. President Barack Obama was interrupted Friday, while delivering remarks about a change in U.S. immigration policy at the White House Rose Garden. About 800,000 young illegal immigrants who came to the United States as children could be sp

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

Thank you so much, Elaine...we are so grateful for your family's service and sacrifice...and we will always have your back. Over the past few years as First Lady, I have had the extraordinary privilege of traveling all across this country. And everyw

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Hi, everybody. 嗨,各位好。 In the coming weeks, we face some important decisions about how to pay down our debt in a way that grows our economy and creates good jobsdecisions that will make a real difference in the strength and pace of our rec

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话