Hi,everybody.This week,after five years of effort with eleven other nations,we reached agreement on a new trade deal that promotes American values and protects American workers. 大家好!本周,经过与其他11个国家五年的艰苦努力,我

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi,everybody.Thirty years ago,there were 500,000 people behind bars in America.Today,there are 2.2 million.The United States is home to 5 percent of the world's population,but 25 percent of the world's prisoners.Every year,we spend $80 billion to kee

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

WASHINGTON, DC In this week's address, President Obama discussed the crippling economic crisis harming 3.5 million Americans in Puerto Rico. Today, the island is spending over a third of its tax revenue on debt payments and on July 1, Puerto Rico is

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

WASHINGTON, DC In this weeks address, President Obama wished everyone a happy Fourth of July, and recognized our service members, veterans and their families for their service to our country. The President commended First Lady Michelle Obama and Seco

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Weekly Address: Standing Together to Stop the Violence WASHINGTON, DC In this week's address, Vice President Joe Biden commemorated the lives of the five police officers who were killed and the seven people who were wounded in Dallas. The police offi

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

WeeklyAddress: It's Time to Fill the Vacancy on the Supreme Court 奥巴马每周电视演讲:是填补最高法院空缺的时候了 Hi, folks. Joe Biden here and I'm sitting with Tim Lewis, a retired federal judge who was nominated to the bench b

Every four years, our nation's attention turns to a competition that's as heated as it is historic. 每四年,我国的注意力转向一场历史性的激烈竞赛。 People pack arenas and wave flags. Journalists judge every move and overanalyze

Hello, everybody. In our house, everybody knows that President is only the third-most important job in the family. So this weekend, I'm going to take a little extra time to say thank you to Michelle for the remarkable way she does the most important

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

This week, our hearts are with the people of Belgium, as terrorist attacks claimed the lives of more than thirty people. 本周,我们的心与比利时人民在一起,据报道那里的恐怖袭击造成30多人死亡。 Yesterday, we learned th

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi,everybody.Our country is home to some of the most beautiful God-given landscapes in the world.We're blessed with natural treasures-from the Grand Tetons to the Grand Canyon; from lush forests and vast deserts to lakes and rivers teeming with wildl

Over 100 cars, SUVs, and pick-up trucks on the market today already meet our vehicles standards ahead of schedule. 现在市场上有 100 多辆小汽车、越野车和皮卡车已提前达到我们的标准。 And we've seen a boom in the plug-in el

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Weekly Address: Coming Together to Find Solutions 奥巴马每周电视演讲:共同寻找解决方案 The White House July 16, 2016 2016 年 7 月 16日白宫 Hi, everybody. It's been a challenging couple weeks. The shootings in Minnesota and Bato

Donae Owens: Good afternoon, special guests, faculty members and my fellow students. My name is Donae Owens. I'm the student government president and a proud member of the class of 2012 at Benjamin Banneker Academic High School. I am privileged to be

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Working Together in the New Year 团结合作,共创2012 Hello, everybody. As 2011 comes to an end and we look ahead to 2012, I want to wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year. 大家好!2011接近尾声,2012马上来临。值此新春之际,

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Today, I'm speaking to you from Indonesia as I finish up my trip to the Asia Pacific the region where we do most of our trade and sell most of our exports. And over the past week, the progress we've made in opening markets and boosting exports here w

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

As you can see, I brought a few things with me for this weeks video. A padlock. A pair of boots. A candle. And a pair of socks. No, were not having a yard sale. And these products may not appear to have much in common. But theyre united by three prou

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

One of the fundamental challenges of our time is building an economy where everyone gets a fair shot, everyone does their fair share, and everyone plays by the same rules. And as many Americans rush to file their taxes this weekend, its worth pointin

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

This week, I traveled to Afghanistan--to thank our troops serving far from home, and to sign an historic agreement that will help us complete our mission and end the war. As Commander-in-Chief, nothing is more humbling or inspiring than the chance to

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. As Im sure youve noticed over the past few weeks, the price at your local pump has been going up and up. And because its an election year, so has the temperature of our political rhetoric. What matters most to me right now is the impac

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. Earlier this week, I spent some time with the hardworking men and women of the American auto industry, who are busy writing a new chapter in Americas story. Just a few years ago, their industry was shedding hundreds of thousands of job

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话