A: How are you doing? B: Great. Whats up? A: I wanted to talk to you about something. B: What did you want to talk about? A: I just wanted to let you know that Im moving out. B: When? A: In the next few weeks. B: I dont understand why you want to mov

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

Parks are good places to veg out. John: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. I'm John. Feifei: And I'm Feifei. John: In Real English, we look at words and phrases that have recently become part of the English language. Feifei: 在我们的《

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Oh, whatever! John: Hello, welcome to Real English from BBC Learning English. Im John. Helen: 嗨,我是 Helen. John: Today, were going to look at words and phrases that you might not find in your dictionary. Helen: 地道英语和大家一起学习现代英式英语

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

What a stinge! Neil: Hello, welcome to Real English from BBC Learning English, I'm Neil. Feifei: 大家好,我是冯菲菲,欢迎收听今天的《地道英语》。 Neil: In Real English we look at words and phrases people use all the time which you might not find in

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Be careful - there's a fine line between confident and cocky Jo: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. I'm Jo. Helen: And I'm Helen. 迎收听 BBC 的地道英语节目,希望在接下来的两分钟里,你能学到英式英语中常用的一些表达方式。Jo, 你先说吧。 Jo

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Did you know there are other meanings for the word sad? Jo: This is Real English from BBC Learning English the programme where we look at words and phrases that you might not find in your English textbooks. I'm Jo. Helen: And I'm Helen. 地道英语中介

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

How thin is too thin? Yang Li: 大家好,欢迎收听BBC 的地道英语, 我是Yang Li。 Diarmuid: And Im Diarmuid. In Real English we look at words and expressions you might not find in your dictionary. Todays expression is size zero. Yang Li: 这个表达是用来

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Don't we all want to have the cake and eat it? Diarmuid: Hi, and welcome to BBC Learning English. Im Diarmuid. Feifei: 大家好,我是冯菲菲。 Diarmuid: In this Real English programme well be looking at an English idiom. Feifei: 还有对应的汉语成语谚语

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Have you ever called a hotline? Helen: Welcome to Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Helen. Liu Jia: 欢迎收听BBC英国广播公司的地道英语,我是刘佳。 Helen: Today were going to look at words and phrases that have recently become part of the Eng

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Do you recycle? Neil: Hello, this is Real English from BBC Learning English, Im Neil. Helen: 大家好,我是Helen,欢迎收听地道英语。 Neil: In Real English, we look at words and phrases that you might not find in your dictionary. Helen: 英语是在现实生

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Can women be techies too? Jo: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Jo. Jean: And Im Jean. Jo: Today were going to look at words and phrases that have recently become part of the English language. Jean: 在《地道英语》节目中,我们要来了

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Food you can really pig out on! Jo: Hello, this is Real English from BBC Learning English, Im Jo. Jean: And Im Jean. Hello! Jo: In Real English, we look at words and phrases that you might not find in your dictionary. Jean: 和汉语一样,英语语言里是

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Man + nanny = manny! Helen: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Helen. Zo: 大家好,我是刘佳。 Helen: Today were going to look at words and phrases that have recently become part of the English language. Zo: 地道英语教大家学习英语中的

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Helen: Hello, this is Real English from BBC Learning English, Im Helen. Chen Li: 我是陈鹂,hello. Helen: In Real English, we look at words and phrases that you might not find in your dictionary. Chen Li: 是的,英语是一种十分惯用化的语言,所以,理解

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Helen: Hello, welcome to Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Helen. Zoe: 你好,我是刘佳。 Helen: Today were going to look at words and phrases that have recently become part of the English language. Zoe: 地道英语将会带给大家一些英语中最新的流

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Helen : Hello. This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Helen. Chen Li : 大家好,我是陈藜. 今天我们要学的是什么词语呢? Helen : Todays word is counterfeit C.O.U.N.T.E.R.F.E.I.T counterfeit. Chen Li : Counterfeit. 就是一个词,解释一下意思好么

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Jo: Hello, welcome to Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Jo. Sun Chen: Hello. Im Sun Chen. Jo: Today were going to look at words and phrases that you might not find in your dictionary. Sun Chen: 地道英语和大家一起学习现代英式英语中最新出现的

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Jo: Im Jo and youre listening to Real English from BBC Learning English. Jean: And Im Jean. Jo: Today were going to look at words and phrases that have recently become part of the English language. Jean: 在我们的《地道英语》节目中,我们将学到一些现

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Jo: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Jo. Jean: And Im Jean. Jo: Today were going to look at words and phrases that you might not find in your English text book. Jean: 学习英式英语非常重要的一部分就是要学习他们日常使用的英语口语,而

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Jo: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Jo. Jean: And Im Jean. Jo: Today were going to look at words and phrases that you might not find in your English textbook. Jean: 学习英式英语非常重要的一部分就是要学习他们日常使用的英语口语,而

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听