61. It's no joke W:You made a terrible mistake this time. M:Really, I don't think so. W:Come on, It's no joke. M:Today I hurt my leg when running,now it's a little swollen. W:It's no joke. You've been in big trouble if the bone is really broken M:Oka

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

343. I am nearly broken down W: Next week we will have four exams. M: My eyes are dizzy from reading so much today. W: I am nearly broken down. M: Theyve been quarreling for nearly a whole day. W: Will you stop them? M: No one listens to me, and I am

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

339. It has nothing to do with me. W: He got drunk in the bar yesterday. M: It has nothing to do with me. W: He got drunk because she didn't pay attention to him. M: Why is shy crying? W: I don't know. It has nothing to do with me. M: Is it that her

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

147. I didn't say that W: Didn't you say you wanted to buy a school bag? M: I didn't say that. Not me. W: Maybe you don't remember it. M: Our boss has bought a new car, right? W: I didn't say that. M: But it's you who told me that. 148. Why didn't I

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

163. He sees me as a thorn in his flesh W: Why is the director so harsh to you today? M: He sees me as a thorn in his flesh. W: How did you offend him? M: He sees me as a thorn in his flesh. W: Why? M: Because I am better with my work. 164. There's s

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

161. I've lost confidence W: I didn't pass CET band 6. M: Keep working hard and you will pass it next time. W: But I 've lost confidence. M: He's bad-tempered actually. W: You are right. M: I've lost confidence in him. 162. You are finding trouble fo

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

77. It's Not The Truth W: I heard we lost a deal because of your mistake. M: It's not the truth. W: Then what's going on? M: How can the newspaper push the story? It's not even the truth. W: It's no problem even if they pushed a little. M: I do not t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

111. If everyone goes, I'll go too W: Shall we go to the Fragrance Hill this weekend? M: If everyone goes, I'll go too. W: That's it then. M: I'd like to go to McDonald's. How about you? W: I'd like to go to KFC. M: If everyone goes, I'll go there to

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

81. Don't Join The Fun W: There are a lot of people there. It seems a fight happening. M: Don't join the fun. Just leave immediately. W: I'll have a glance and come back at once. M: I heard you'd like to study for an accountant's license. W: Yeah,a l

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

313. Never tell others W: Why did you change your mobile phone number suddenly? M: Never tell others. W: Take it easy. I won't. M: Never tell others. W: Only the people on the team know it. M: This is the state secret. 314. You can't betray me W: Am

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

297. My life is empty. W: My life is empty. M: Then why don't you find something to do? W: Shall I learn how to drive? M: My life is empty. W: It's because you lack communication with others. M: Yes, you are right. 298. I am not satisfied with my lif

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

273. Are you doing business like this W: Every day I lose 30 yuan. M: Are you doing business like this? W: Do you have any good ideas then? M: Are you doing business like this? W: What shall I do to promote sales. M: You may sell with giving out priz

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

236. Who the hell are you W: You shouldn't use other's computer. M: Who the hell are you? W: I am just kind enough to remind you. M: Please don't quarrel, you two. W: Who the hell are you? M: Sorry for being nosy then! 237. Why are you getting fat W:

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

230. It can't be like what you said W: I heard there will be some big changes in the company. M: I heard it too. It will be merged. W: It can't be like what you said. M: My son's scores dropped quickly recently. W: Maybe he has got too much pressure

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

Is Elton John winding up Sting? Neil: Hello and welcome to Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Neil. Feifei: 大家好,我是冯菲菲。 Neil: In Real English we look at words and phrases people use all the time which you might not find in your dict

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

A: I need to speak with the manager right away. B: The manager is not here right now. May I take a message? A: Our key doesnt seem to be working in our lock. B: How many times have you used this key in the lock? A: We have already used this key succe

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hi, Im calling about your ad. B: Which ad are you calling about? A: The ad for a new roommate. B: Are you interested in being my new roommate? A: Yes, Im interested. B: I would love to meet you, if thats at all possible. A: Thats fine, where would

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

1. A leopard cannot change its spots. 江山易改,本性难移。 2. Circumstances change cases. 事随境迁。 3. Things do not change; we change.万事不变,是我们在变。 4. His moods change quickly. 他的心情变化不定。 5. Honor

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

a tea hound 在茶话会、舞会或各种社交场合,总有些喜欢追逐漂亮女子并对她们大献殷勤的家伙。这类花花公子就被称为tea hounds 爱交际的男子。 例句:John is much mature now, I think he's no longer a te

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Presenter/producer: Jo Reffin Jo: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Jo. Jean: And Im Jean. Jo: Today were going to look at words and phrases that you might not find in your English text book. Jean: 学习英式英语非常重要的一部分就是要

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(186) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听