63.I don't think so F:Do you think famous brands are really good? M:I believe expensive products have some advantage. F:I don't think so. M:I think technology is the most important thing for a company. F:I don't think so. M:Then please tell me your o

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

55. Just so-so. W: Im going to get married. M: Really? Is your bridegroom handsome? W: Just so-so. M: Hows your study now? W: Just so-so. M: Then you have to work hard on it. 56. Beware of eavesdroppers. W: What do you think of the new manager? M: Hi

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

53. Come on. W: Come to Iraq with me. M: Come on. It's a total mess over there. W: We dont travel for pleasure but to do business there. M: Dont go home. Lets play the whole night. W: Come on. My Mum urges me to come back. M: You are already an adult

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

75. Have A Nice Sleep W: Mingming, are you sleeping? M: I just went to bed. Is there anything happening? W: Then I'll talk to you tomorrow. Have a nice sleep. M: How do you wake up suddenly? W: I had a nightmare and was frightened to wake up. M: It's

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

A: How have you been? B: Im fine. Whats going on? A: I would like to talk to you about something. B: What about? A: Im planning on moving out soon. B: When will you be doing this? A: I will be moving out a few weeks from now. B: Why is that? A: I hav

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

如今,各种网络游戏大行其道,《魔兽争霸》、《仙剑奇侠传》、《征途》等等数不胜数,很多人都喜欢在网络江湖中PK、加入公会。你喜欢玩网络游戏吗?来看看玩游戏相关的口语表达吧!

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语日常口语

349. It would be stupid to believe in your words. W: It's no problem if you listen to me. M: It would be stupid to believe in your words. W: Why don't you trust me like that? M: You are so stupid. In my opinion, there is no need to prepare. W: It wou

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

47. You are not the unlucky one W: How unlucky today! I was scolded by the boss again. M: You are not the only unlucky one. W: Were you too? M: Why are you so angry? W: My wallet is lost. M: You are not the only unlucky one. 348. I am too stupid W: Y

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

189. Not that bad at least W: My luggage is all lost. M: What a bad luck. W: Anyway, the certificates are with me. It's not that bad at least. M: China men's football team fails again to enter the World Cup. W: Not that bad at least. We can see hope

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

169. It never happens to you W: I want to buy a Chinese encyclopedia. M: It never happens to you! W: I am interested in science. M: Let me help you with the tidying up. W: It never happens to you. M: I can see you are doing so much housework. 170. I

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

165. Can't you have good manners W: Young man, Will you give your seat to the old man? M: Who gives me a seat? W: Can't you have good manners? M: Will you not swear when speaking? W: It's none of your business. M: Can't you have good manners? 166. Do

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

139. I will take the task W: The punishment for you was decided at the meeting. M: I'll take the task. W: Okay, then that's it. M: You are elected to be the monitor after the class election. W: I'll take the task. 140. Did you take the money with you

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

Lesson Introduction Guilty! Guilty! He is Guilty your honor. You have probably heard these words in a movie or TV show about law and today we are going to take a better look and explain some of them. This court is in session!

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod