69.It's Not Quite The Same W: Is it beautiful on the beach? M: It is Ok when seeing it from far away, but it's not the case when seeing it up close. W:It shouldn't be like this. M: The movie for today is too boring. W: The TV presented it pretty well

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

357. It seems I met you before W: It seems I met you before. M: Sorry, I can't remember. W: It's so good to meet you. M: Excuse me, what would you like to drink? W: It seems Ive met you before. M: I am doing the part-time job in the bookstore nearby.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

355. What evidence do you have to say that? W: Have you changed my QQ codes? M: What evidence do you have to say that? W: Only you know my codes. M: You should choose A instead of B for the answer. W: What evidence do you have to say that? M: There i

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

345. He is an annoying guy W: He has a quick tongue. M: He is an annoying guy. W: We don't talk much to him. M: He is an annoying guy. W: Even the boss scolds him a lot. M: We should be kind to him anyway. 346. Let's bet all the money. W: Dare you to

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

187. I'll take it easy W: Take it easy in my home. M: Ok. I'll take things easy. W: Take more of this please. M: Could you lend me your laptop? W: Sure, just take it. M: Ok. I'll take it easy with you. 188. It's just a story M: Mum, in the book there

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

177. We get along very well with each other W: How are you getting along with your new partner? M: We get along very well. W: I was afraid you would not. M: I can see your father and you are very good. W: We get along very well with each other. M: I

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

Jo: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Jo. Jean: And Im Jean. Jo: Today were going to look at words and phrases that have recently become part of the English language. Jean: 在我们的《地道英语》Real English节目中,我们会学到一些现代

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

【原句】I'm binge-watching Dharma and Greg on Hulu.(S03E01) 【翻译】我疯狂地在网上追《老公老婆不登对》。 【场景】Han在Max她们闲聊时出现,准备急着赶回家看剧。 【讲解】 binge:n. 狂欢,狂饮;v. 放

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

A: Where are the dumpsters located in this building? B: Right now they are in the front of the building for pickup. A: When do the dumpsters get emptied? B: They usually get emptied Wednesday, unless there is a holiday in there somewhere. A: Are ther

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I think I may rent out this apartment that I found. B: Oh, really? Whered you find it? A: I was looking through the ads today, and I found it in there. B: In the ads? Are you serious? A: Yeah, and its affordable too. B: Id like to hear about this

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I appreciate all your help with this move. B: Its the least I could do. Tell me where to put your furniture. A: That sofa should go in the living room. B: Was there a certain place you wanted the sofa? A: I think it would look best up against that

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I really need you to do something for me. B: Whats the problem? A: I cant get into my apartment. B: Howd you manage that? A: I dont know. B: Do you know where your key is? A: Its inside my apartment. B: I have a spare key. A: Will you let me use i

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Good morning. Could I speak with the manager, please? B: I am the assistant manager. Is there something I can help you with? A: The key you gave us to our apartment doesnt seem to be working. B: Did this key work okay for you before? A: We were us

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

几种地道英语“问题”说法

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

有关Eye的多种地道英语用法 1.Open (close) ones eyes 睁开(闭上)眼睛 2.See with ones own(very)eyes 亲眼目睹 3.Their eyes met。他们的眼光相遇了。 4.Have a sharp(discerning)eye 有敏锐的目光 5.View sth. with a friendly

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

打招呼九句打招呼,除Greetings 之外九句最常用的招呼语。 只要是朋友都能用的: Hows everything? 一切都好? Whats up? 近况如何? Whats new? 有什么新鲜事? Whats happening? 在忙什么? 任何时后都可以

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Do you believe him? 你相信他的话吗? 2. Do you believe it? 你相信吗? 3. I think it's hard to believe. 我觉得这很难相信。 4. It's too good to be true. 哪有这等好事? 5. I don't buy your story. 我才不信你的鬼话呢。

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

no standing 与free-standing: no standing 意思是不准在此停车,即使司机还在车上也不行。也就是don't stop或no car at all,通常用在大城市交通十分拥挤的地方。至于no parking,意思也是不准在此停车,但

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Presenter: Sun Chen Jo: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Jo. Sun Chen: 还有我,孙晨 Jo: Today were going to look at words and phrases that you might not find in your English textbook. Sun Chen: 地道英语时段,我们说的可是英语中的新鲜

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Helen: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Helen. Zoe: 大家好,我是刘佳。Helen, 今天咱们要学的是什么最新表达呢? Helen: Todays new expression is bottom line. Zoe: Bottom line. Helen, 这个短语说的是什么啊? Helen: Well, bottom line is

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听