Three days later, like turkey buzzards setthug on a corpse, the reporters came. 三天以后,记者来了,像兀鹰落到了尸体上。 Dried and hardened over a slow fire of green wood, the bow was ready. 尸体已在鲜叶燃成的文火上烘干

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

He unfolded a pair of zippicamiknicks, blushed, put them hastily away again; 他打开一件贴身拉链衫,不禁羞红了脸,赶快放到了一边。 but kissed a perfumed acetate handkerchief and wound a scarf round his neck. 但是亲吻了一下

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

Why? But for you, for you. Just to show that I ... 为什么?为了你,为了你呀。只是为了表示 And what on earth vacuum cleaners have got to do with lions ... 而且除尘器还由爱扑塞隆半白痴使用,她继续说,老实说吧,

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

An hour later, in the Changing Room, Fanny was energetically protesting. 一小时以后,范尼在更衣室里提出了严重抗议。 But it's absurd to let yourself get into a state like this. Simply absurd, she repeated. And what about? A manone

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

Obstinately the beautiful memories refused to rise; 美丽的回忆总顽固地拒绝升起, there was only a hateful resurrection of jealousies and uglinesses and miseries. 真正复活了的倒是关于妒忌、丑恶和苦难的可惜的记忆。

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

How many goodly creatures are there here! The singing words mocked him derisively. 这儿有多少美好的生灵!一那歌声嘲弄着他。 How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world 人类是多么美丽!啊,美妙的新世界 Soma distribu

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

With the cautious tenderness of one who strokes a notoriously vicious animal, he patted the Savage's arm. Just let me 他像抚摩着有名的危险动物一样拍了拍他的手臂。你让我先。 Never! cried the Savage. 绝对不行!野蛮人大

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

Oh, I do want you to be happy, it began, with a yearning earnestness. I do so want you to be good! Please, please be good and 啊,我真希望你们幸福,那声音又开始了,带着真心诚意的渴望,我多么希望你们善良!我求你

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

ART, SCIENCEyou seem to have paid a fairly high price for your happiness, said the Savage, when they were alone. Anything else? 艺术,科学你好像为你的幸福付出了相当高的代价,只剩下他们俩时,野蛮人说,还付出了别的

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

What happened? asked Helmholtz Watson. 后来怎么啦?赫姆霍尔兹.华生问。 The Controller sighed. Very nearly what's going to happen to you young men. I was on the point of being sent to an island. 总统叹了一口气。几乎跟你们面临

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

The Savage was silent for a little. All the same, he insisted obstinately, Othello's good, Othello's better than those feelies. 野蛮人沉默了一会儿。可是《奥塞罗》是好的,《奥塞罗》要比感官电影好。 Of course it is, th

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

The skies above them were silent and deserted. 灯塔上的天空宁静寥落。 It was over Selborne, Bordon and Farnham that the helicopters now ceaselessly hummed and roared. 此时直升机正在塞尔波恩、波尔顿和法恩汉上空不断嗡嗡

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

In the past you could only accomplish these things by making a great effort and after years of hard moral training. 在过去,你得做出巨大的努力,经受多年艰苦的道德训练; Now, you swallow two or three half-gramme tablets, and

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

Are you sure? asked the Savage. 你有把握?野蛮人问, Are you quite sure that the Edmund in that pneumatic chair hasn't been just as heavily punished as the Edmund who's wounded and bleeding to death? 你有充分的把握坐这儿气垫椅里

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

Then you think there is no God? 那么你认为上帝是没有的? No, I think there quite probably is one. 不,我倒认为上帝十之八九是有的。 Then why? 为什么? Mustapha Mond checked him. But he manifests himself in different way

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

You'd have a reason for chastity! said the Savage, blushing a little as he spoke the words. 你们有理由需要贞操!野蛮人说,说时有点脸红了。 But chastity means passion, chastity means neurasthenia. 但是贞操意味着激情,意

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

We're in the after-show, we are talking today about how our young girls are in crisis. How we are raising a generation of daughters with no self-esteem. The Dove campaign for real beauty launched a gl

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

One day a young man was standing in the middle of the town proclaiming that he had the most beautiful heart in the whole valley. A large crowd gathered and they all admired his heart for it was perfect. There was not a mark or a flaw in it. Yes, they

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文