Thank you so much. I think you are in a good mood.'cause it's friday,right? Yep. 谢谢大家 大家心情都这么好 是因为今天是周五 对不对 就是这个 Not only that, but the world's most beautiful woman is here. 不仅仅是这个 世界

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之商务英语

Undeterred by that cautionary bruise on their colleague's coccyx, four other reporters, representing the New York Times, 他的另外四个同事却没有因为他尾骶骨上那警告性的损伤而胆怯,当天下午便分别代表了《纽约时报

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

第六篇 Chapter6 结婚第一天,我们紧张的要死 the first day of our marriage, we scared to death The first day of my marriage is scary. I think that we should all have two lines. One to live to make mistakes and then one to come back and

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 女人香美丽英文

World around about love, wealth and success A woman came out of her house and saw 3 old men with long white beard sitting in her front yard. She did not recognize them. She said, I don't think I know you. But you must be hungry, please come in and ha

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 女人香美丽英文

On Rack 10 rows of next generation's chemical workers were being trained in the toleration of lead, caustic soda, tar, chlorine. 第十道架上一排排下一代的化学工人正在承受着铅毒、苛性苏打、沥青和氯气伤害的锻炼。

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

He rubbed his hands. For of course, they didn't content themselves with merely hatching out embryos: any cow could do that. 他搓搓手。因为当然,他们并没有以孵化出胚胎为满足:孵化胚胎是无论哪条母牛都能干的事。

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

Human beings used to be he hesitated; the blood rushed to his cheeks. Well, they used to be viviparous. 人类以前就是他犹豫了,血往面颊上涌,胎生的。 Quite right. The Director nodded approvingly. 很对。主任赞许地点点头。

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

Marriage Don's Need Scorecard When I came home for the holidays my sophomore' year of college, I thought I knew everything. I was on this big female independence kick. One evening, my mom and I were wrapping presents, and I told her that when I got m

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 女人香美丽英文

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Artist:Barbra Streisand Bryan Adams Song:I Finally Found Someone I finally found someone, that knocks me off my feet I finally found the one, that makes me feel complete We started over coffee, we started out as friends It's funny how from simple

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

赫本的美丽的秘密 Audrey Hepburn beauty tips:The following was written by Audrey Hepburn, who was asked to share beauty tips. 以下文字由奥黛丽·赫本写作(奥黛丽·赫本受邀分享

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Goats and monkeys! Only in Othello's word could he find an adequate vehicle for his contempt and hatred. 山羊和猴子,他只有通过《奥塞罗》才能找到表达他的轻蔑和憎恶的词语。 Nice tame animals, anyhow, the Controller mur

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

Bernard started and looked horrified. What would the Controller think? 伯纳吃了一惊,满脸惶恐。总统会怎么想呢? To be labelled as the friend of a man who said that he didn't like civilizationsaid it openly and, of all people, to t

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

The Savage nodded gloomily. 野蛮人神色暗淡地点了点头。 At Malpais he had suffered because they had shut him out from the communal activities of the pueblo, 他在马尔佩斯感到痛苦,因为人家把他孤立于村庄活动之外;

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

Take this, for example, he said, and in his deep voice once more began to read, 就拿这一段为例,他说,然后就以他那深沉的声音念了起来, A man grows old; he feels in himself that radical sense of weakness, of listlessness, of

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

He got up again and walked to the safe. 他走到保险箱前。 There was a man called Cardinal Newman, he said. A cardinal, 有个人叫纽曼主教,他说,是个红衣主教, he exclaimed parenthetically, was a kind of Arch-Community-Songste

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

世界上最美丽动情的英文句子 To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower 从一粒沙子看到一个世界,从一朵野花看到一个天堂 Hold infinity in the palm of your hand . And eternity in an hour 把握在你手

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语