Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Hello I've had you on my mind For hours there's no doubt And there's no use wasting time And hello How could I ever feel this way With so much left to say And so much on my mind I know there's no use for Trying harder I got to Gage and barter to get

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

电视剧败犬女王受到许多人的关注和喜欢,有关败犬女的话题也一直未曾停歇,那么今天来看看用英语如何表达败犬女? The lost lady, lost 做形容词,除过指丧失的,还可以指困惑的,不知所措

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Technology Catalog 技术前沿 Towering Beauty 高耸的美丽 A new way of transmitting electricity may soon be coming to a field near you 输电新法可能很快推出 A PYLON is supposed to be a beautiful thing. In ancient Egypt, pairs of taperi

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Those who feel themselves despised do well to look despising. 觉得自已被人藐视的人就该摆出藐视人的样子。 The smile on Bernard Marx's face was contemptuous. Every hair on the bear indeed! 伯纳马克思脸上的笑带着轻蔑。熊

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

Old? she repeated. But the Director's old; lots of people are old; they're not like that. 老了?她重复道,可是主任也老了,许多人都老了,却都不像那样。 That's because we don't allow them to be like that. We preserve them

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

Every one says I'm awfully pneumatic, said Lenina reflectively, patting her own legs. 大家都说我极其有灵气。列宁娜拍着两腿,若有所思地说。 Awfully. But there was an expression of pain in Bernard's eyes. Like meat, he was thi

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

Chapter Six 第六章 Odd, odd, odd, was Lenina's verdict on Bernard Marx. 古怪,古怪,太古怪,这是列宁娜对伯纳马克思所下的断语。 So odd, indeed, that in the course of the succeeding weeks she had wondered more than once wh

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

One day (John calculated later that it must have been soon after his twelfth birthday) he came home and found a book that he had never seen before Iying on the floor in the bedroom. 有一天(约翰后来算出那难是他十二岁生日后不久),

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

And she would tell him about the lovely music that came out of a box, and all the nice games you could play, and the delicious things to eat and drink, and the light that came when you pressed a little thing in the wall, and the pictures that you cou

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

Still averted from her, the young man made a sign of affirmation. 年轻人仍然别开身子,却做了个动作,表示肯定。 For the sake of the puebloto make the rain come and the corn grow. And to please Pookong and Jesus. And then to show

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

But the hand only took him under the chin and turned his face, so that he had to look again into Pop's eyes. 但是那手只是抓住了他的下巴,把他的脸扭了过来,使他不得不再望着波培的脸。 For a long time, for hours and h

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

A New Theory of Biology was the title of the paper which Mustapha Mond had just finished reading. 穆斯塔法努德刚看完一份文件,标题是《一条生物学的新理论》。 He sat for some time, meditatively frowning, then picked up his

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

Well, I must go, said the nurse. I've got my batch of children coming. 好了,我得走了,护士说,我的那帮孩子要来了, Besides,there's Number 3. She pointed up the ward. Might go off any minute now. 何况还有三号病床,她指了

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

Helmholtz was wonderful to me, Bernard resumed, after a little pause. If it hadn't been for him, I should 赫姆霍尔兹对我好极了,伯纳停了一下,说了下去,要是没有他我早就 Now, now, Helmholtz protested. 好了,好了。赫

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

Since I go to middle school, I live far away from my hometown, I have few time to stay with my grandma who can cook the delicious food for me. On this weekend, I decided to go back hometown and visited my grandparents. When they saw me, they were so

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文